Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I like TTK, but I do not know much about this power (I have read about Conner, since Teen Titan Johns).

I think a lot of writers seem to find TTK redundant, since Conner get kryptonian powers. They almost never use TTK.

Even the TTK of New52 Superboy looks more like TK.

If TTK only allows is to move things or break things when you touch them, then it seems this would be redundant to Kryptonian powers.

Does TTK have other uses?
    TTK was used to mimic flight, super strength, some speed, and invulnerabilty. Outside of that he was able to mentally move whatever he touched. That included all forms of matter like gases, solids, and liquids. Things sheer strength alone can't do. He could use water and debris as a projectile, and created an air suit in space as well as creating a cloud castle in the sky. A A DNAngel had the same power and was able to collapse his lung by removing his air. He could extend the field to shield others from harm and could render an opponent immobile. He gained the ability to launch things at high velocities. He forced Shrapnel to cave in on himself at something like mach 5 and created a focused pulse that sent an enemy flying at mach a million. An exaggeration but the feat was incredible. During Sins of Youth he found he could extend his tk field outward and manipulate objects at a distance not unlike the new 52 Kon. He essentially has a wall of added power wrapped around his body that gives him more versatility then any kryptonian.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    TTK was used to mimic flight, super strength, some speed, and invulnerabilty. Outside of that he was able to mentally move whatever he touched. That included all forms of matter like gases, solids, and liquids. Things sheer strength alone can't do. He could use water and debris as a projectile, and created an air suit in space as well as creating a cloud castle in the sky. A A DNAngel had the same power and was able to collapse his lung by removing his air. He could extend the field to shield others from harm and could render an opponent immobile. He gained the ability to launch things at high velocities. He forced Shrapnel to cave in on himself at something like mach 5 and created a focused pulse that sent an enemy flying at mach a million. An exaggeration but the feat was incredible. During Sins of Youth he found he could extend his tk field outward and manipulate objects at a distance not unlike the new 52 Kon. He essentially has a wall of added power wrapped around his body that gives him more versatility then any kryptonian.

He also had the Power to dissassemble Things which he used for example as he first appeared and he fought against the Cyborg Superman as he destroyed the mechanical Arm.
    He was also able to create Blasts and also kind of Earthquakes or so (this was most prominently shown by the Doomsday Clone which had TTK)
    Future Kon El also had the ability to create BIG SHIELDS who protected him from MAGIC!!!! he was able to shield himself from Future Shazam and also knock the Present Titans out of the Tower.

A big advantage of TTK was that it worked (I dont know if later it was still interpreted in this way) WITHOUT or WITH MINIMUM Sun...

In one Issue Superman lost his Powers because Sun wasnt working, because of the Sun-Eater and so only Superboy with TTK was able to work.

NEW52 Superboy was also able to use his Super-Strenght and TTK at same Time and also use TTK to fly much faster....

Mighty Member

I like this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HepIMnq5N7k

I dont know if someone already had this idea, but I would love to see Kon El as kind of Dante of Devil May Cry...
    I like the style, attitude of Dante...

Kon93

I HATE full TK being given to kon,sorry,it was a bad idea during sins of youth,during the Titans of Tomorrow,in the smallville season 11 series,and the new 52 version.yes it was prevalent during all the versions,but they never should have been.

BLACK ZERO had the closest TTK to perfect,we just didnt see enough of what he could truly do with it.

That's why if you take different uses of TTK from all the different versions,but keep the TACTILE rule of the power it is a immensely powerful ability even without his kryptonian powers.

Smallvile season 11 blocked magic
    New 52 gave someone made someone pass out by blocking arteries inside them.
    New 52 also had invisibility
    New 52 also had the touch scan,which was still TACTILE,but could reach out as far and as fast as his mind would allow it,and see everything connected to it.the other part of new 52s senses also kept with the TACTILE rule,but it was very advanced,it had him sense everything around him on a micro cellular level.this is a huge SUPER level power folks,dont downplay how awesome his Tactile senses were,they should be apart of any future version of kon for sure.

Pretty much TTK used to be a mimic or a way to effectively have psuedo kryptonian powers,now when he has the kryptonian powers the TTK shores up any and all weaknesses,and brings another level of control and power to each of his kryptonian powers.ive said it before,but I'll say it again,kon could possibly be the most powerful SUPER character,barring a freak like Prime.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    I HATE full TK being given to kon,sorry,it was a bad idea during sins of youth,during the Titans of Tomorrow,in the smallville season 11 series,and the new 52 version.yes it was prevalent during all the versions,but they never should have been.

BLACK ZERO had the closest TTK to perfect,we just didnt see enough of what he could truly do with it.

That's why if you take different uses of TTK from all the different versions,but keep the TACTILE rule of the power it is a immensely powerful ability even without his kryptonian powers.

Smallvile season 11 blocked magic
    New 52 gave someone made someone pass out by blocking arteries inside them.
    New 52 also had invisibility
    New 52 also had the touch scan,which was still TACTILE,but could reach out as far and as fast as his mind would allow it,and see everything connected to it.the other part of new 52s senses also kept with the TACTILE rule,but it was very advanced,it had him sense everything around him on a micro cellular level.this is a huge SUPER level power folks,dont downplay how awesome his Tactile senses were,they should be apart of any future version of kon for sure.

Pretty much TTK used to be a mimic or a way to effectively have psuedo kryptonian powers,now when he has the kryptonian powers the TTK shores up any and all weaknesses,and brings another level of control and power to each of his kryptonian powers.ive said it before,but I'll say it again,kon could possibly be the most powerful SUPER character,barring a freak like Prime.
    Titans of Tomorrow Conner DIDNT HAVE Full TK....
    He only used the TTK 2-3 times during the issue while he was saying Touchdown and this wasnt for me Full TK, but more a shield so it was TTK....

Jonathan Lane Kent was the one with the invisibility, dont know if Kon could do that also... And it also had flaws, he wasnt invisible, he was bending the light around him, so it was more a kind of Predator Stealth Tech-which doesnt work perfectly, because you still can see the Silhouette...

But much more important was the Boost
    https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthre...perboy_new_52/
    here is for example an example where he shows Telekinetic Hyper-Acceleration use TTK for making himself stronger

I was always the Fan of Full Kryptonian Powers mixed with strong TTK like the Titans of Tomorrow Conner had..

I like the idea of Conner with Titans of Tomorrow powers and a fighting style like Black Zero...

I like the idea of being half-kryptonian, half meta-human giving him the Kryptonian Powers and giving him TTK which work WITHOUT SUN (like Flash Powers).
    As he was a meta-human he could use TTK without or with a minimum of sun (for example if you read the issue with the Sun-Eater, you see that Superman was weakened, while Kon El had TTK without Sun).

So he could have TTK and Kryptonian Powers under blue and yellow sun
    under red sun he could rely on his TTK

While being under yellow or blue sun, he could use TTK and Kryptonian Powers like Black Zero did and I also find the idea very very cool, that he uses TTK also as a boost to strenght and speed like Son Goku does with the Super-Sayajin....
    Last edited by Masterff; 04-23-2019 at 09:12 PM.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Titans of Tomorrow Conner DIDNT HAVE Full TK....
    He only used the TTK 2-3 times during the issue while he was saying Touchdown and this wasnt for me Full TK, but more a shield so it was TTK....

Jonathan Lane Kent was the one with the invisibility, dont know if Kon could do that also... And it also had flaws, he wasnt invisible, he was bending the light around him, so it was more a kind of Predator Stealth Tech-which doesnt work perfectly, because you still can see the Silhouette...

But much more important was the Boost
    https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthre...perboy_new_52/
    here is for example an example where he shows Telekinetic Hyper-Acceleration use TTK for making himself stronger

I was always the Fan of Full Kryptonian Powers mixed with strong TTK like the Titans of Tomorrow Conner had..

I like the idea of Conner with Titans of Tomorrow powers and a fighting style like Black Zero...

I like the idea of being half-kryptonian, half meta-human giving him the Kryptonian Powers and giving him TTK which work WITHOUT SUN (like Flash Powers).
    As he was a meta-human he could use TTK without or with a minimum of sun (for example if you read the issue with the Sun-Eater, you see that Superman was weakened, while Kon El had TTK without Sun).

So he could have TTK and Kryptonian Powers under blue and yellow sun
    under red sun he could rely on his TTK

While being under yellow or blue sun, he could use TTK and Kryptonian Powers like Black Zero did and I also find the idea very very cool, that he uses TTK also as a boost to strenght and speed like Son Goku does with the Super-Sayajin....

ToT kon had full TK,just cause you didnt see him levitating things like sins of youth kon did doesn't mean it wasnt.it was clearly far enough away from his body,and not in contact with anything,that is full TK.black zero had and used TTK.

Yes if you want to get technical it was light bending camouflage,ok sure.

New 52 kon used almost completely his TK,only a few times did they even mention him having physical abilities.his hyper acceleration was his form of super speed,they could just as easily give that to the YJ shows kon and make him move as fast as superman.thats how you layer his powers,not making him a God with them,but overcoming a flaw to make you every bit as powerful as the full blood kryptonians.

I loved the ToT kon,but they went to far with the TK. they could have made him blast everyone out of Titans tower who was touching the ground just as easily, blocked Freddy's punch a inch from his body and blasted him back on impact, instead of the hand waving distance blast.

black zero is my blueprint, course I wouldn't keep him exactly the same. I would give him all the real kryptonain powers the YJ show and the Reign movie kons have, which is teen kryptonain levels of strength, speed, durability, plus infra red vision, super hearing,and heat vision. then add the TTK for shoring up his physical powers so he can fight adult kryptonains, flight, tactile senses, all the numerous powers and defenses from the original comic series and a few from other versions, like blocking and pushing back against telepath. he would be superman level even as a teen,amd he would be fun to watch or read, cause his powers are cool to see how he would use them in any particular situation,but not over powered to minimize superman, but totally stake his claim as most powerful teen easily.

under red suns he loses his kryptonain powers, but keeps his TTK, that was shown during the new Krypton story, which made him look terrible, but showed that his TTK still worked.

final night had him still at full power while superman was losing his powers quickly, but then after the sins of youth story he had no powers(I think they were just very low level, not really gone), and the fiery alien that possessed Roxy had to repower him to his normal levels. so his TTK is powered by the sun also just not at anywhere close the same amount as his kryptonain powers.

Kons 2 sets of powers shore up every conceivable weakness the other powerset has, that makes him very powerful, if they made him a adult, he would be superior to superman, which means they never will do that. ultra powerful teen is what he will probably be forever unless it's time stuff or else world stuff.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    ToT kon had full TK,just cause you didnt see him levitating things like sins of youth kon did doesn't mean it wasnt.it was clearly far enough away from his body,and not in contact with anything,that is full TK.black zero had and used TTK.

Yes if you want to get technical it was light bending camouflage,ok sure.

New 52 kon used almost completely his TK,only a few times did they even mention him having physical abilities.his hyper acceleration was his form of super speed,they could just as easily give that to the YJ shows kon and make him move as fast as superman.thats how you layer his powers,not making him a God with them,but overcoming a flaw to make you every bit as powerful as the full blood kryptonians.

I loved the ToT kon,but they went to far with the TK. they could have made him blast everyone out of Titans tower who was touching the ground just as easily, blocked Freddy's punch a inch from his body and blasted him back on impact, instead of the hand waving distance blast.

black zero is my blueprint, course I wouldn't keep him exactly the same. I would give him all the real kryptonain powers the YJ show and the Reign movie kons have, which is teen kryptonain levels of strength, speed, durability, plus infra red vision, super hearing,and heat vision. then add the TTK for shoring up his physical powers so he can fight adult kryptonains, flight, tactile senses, all the numerous powers and defenses from the original comic series and a few from other versions, like blocking and pushing back against telepath. he would be superman level even as a teen,amd he would be fun to watch or read, cause his powers are cool to see how he would use them in any particular situation,but not over powered to minimize superman, but totally stake his claim as most powerful teen easily.

under red suns he loses his kryptonain powers, but keeps his TTK, that was shown during the new Krypton story, which made him look terrible, but showed that his TTK still worked.

final night had him still at full power while superman was losing his powers quickly, but then after the sins of youth story he had no powers(I think they were just very low level, not really gone), and the fiery alien that possessed Roxy had to repower him to his normal levels. so his TTK is powered by the sun also just not at anywhere close the same amount as his kryptonain powers.

Kons 2 sets of powers shore up every conceivable weakness the other powerset has, that makes him very powerful, if they made him a adult, he would be superior to superman, which means they never will do that. ultra powerful teen is what he will probably be forever unless it's time stuff or else world stuff.

For me ToT had only TTK...
    I interpreted this Touchdown as Telekinetic Shield...
    This is for me TTK because its like holding a shield in your hand, I interpreted the scene that he created a kind of telekinetic shield (telekinetic force field) in front of him and this appeared so suddenly that it launched the Titans away from him...
    Its more like this
    http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/..._v5_013015.jpg
    (this is NEW52 Kon El-but the principle is for me the same).....

I cound this as TTK because its just an extend of his TTK Invulnerability, but it starts from his Hand/Body....
    Like a TTK Force Field which is like a shield-but is extended like a balloon and therefore it blasted them out of the tower-because of the push back of the suddenly appeared shield..

Full TK mean for me that you control things without touching them, remotely affect them...

I have to say that I liked this idea of creating Telekinetic Shields-because so you can protect your Teammates, Innocents etc.

I must say I prefer having him all Kryptonian Senses-including X-Ray....
    X-Ray is one of the most useful powers, because you can look if the person is injured, see trough almost everything etc. etc.

Flying I am not sure of that being TTK or as Kryptonian Power-because they generally displayed TTK Flying as kind of slow flying, not reaching the speed of a Kryptonian or so...
    Jonathan Samuel Kent already as child showed how fast he is by catching the bullet fired by Talia....
    A feat which also Kon El should be easily able to do it...

Oh and I really really really really hope that they get away from this Conner as Farmer idea and I hope that they make him also smarter-making him finish High School and go to College....He was "born" as "Son" of Clark and Lex which should give him a certain level of Intelligence...

Because are displayed as extremely intelligent, also his Teammates like Tim and other Superheroes are usually displayed as very intelligent people who can do basically everything....and it would also be better for his private level, because of finding a good job etc. etc.

This I quit High School....thing was one of the ideas which I dont like about Rebirth, especially since he now has a child...

My idea would be that older Kon El sends some money (in gold or so) to him (I think that Kon El in ToT will surely work in a high position for Wayne Foundation, since Tim and Dick should be in ToT the bosses of the company....
    And with this money he could buy a house, live with his family and he can finish School, go to College etc.

I hope that this doesnt end like the other members having a college degree and having good jobs while he is the poor farmer....
    Last edited by Masterff; 04-25-2019 at 12:40 AM.

Kon93

I didn't see this posted anywhere, straight from Timms himself on Instagram.

I’m glad Kon still has the sidecut, it’s a nice way of distinguishing him. Guess Timms is going to be the full time YJ artist now? I’ve got no problems with that, I like him a lot.

Mighty Member

One idea which I had since LONG LONG LONG time:

I personally always saw Conner as kind of "Workehorse" of the Superman Family.....

Jonathan is the son of Superman so he has a already a certain credibility, Kara was another workhorse, Clark is Superman so he is the "founder" of the Legacy...

Kon El instead is the one who had difficulties to earn the place, was watched etc.

I would LOVE to see Kon El training with high profile characters like the TITANS OF MYTH.....

I always found it strange and also "annoying" that he and also Cassie/Bart were never shown to train more to become better/stronger/faster...
    I mean yes they have special abilities etc. BUT!!! I like the idea that they also train...

For example if Kon El would train with someone who is also strong,knows how to fight etc. he could develop a fighting style for himself and would also be able to come closer to Superman, because Superman was never really shown to train etc.

This is something what I like more in Dragonball, where they also train and become stronger etc.

And for characters like Kon El,Cassie it would be easy to do that, because with their level of strenght they would be awesome if they learn how to wrestle especially..

Incredible Member

90% chance hes losing the 90's look after this arc. They're already giving Tim a new ID and suit so I'm sure after Jon and Conner meet hes going back to his John's look or something else

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    90% chance hes losing the 90's look after this arc. They're already giving Tim a new ID and suit so I'm sure after Jon and Conner meet hes going back to his John's look or something else
    Keeping the leather jacket + haircut and giving him the t-shirt and jeans would be fine. I’d just give him the Fleschier S-shield t-shirt from the Truth Era.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Keeping the leather jacket + haircut and giving him the t-shirt and jeans would be fine. I’d just give him the Fleschier S-shield t-shirt from the Truth Era.
    I like the actual costume, I would only change the patches on his knees and the symbol on the back of the leather-jacket with a symbol which stands for HIMSELF like an Eagle or so..

I didnt like the Shirt Conner so much, but I found pictures of the NEW52 Superman with the Fleischer Shirt:

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/2...view/30740743/
    https://www.geek.com/geek-cetera/won...omics-1617875/
    Here in the second link I like the picture where he stands next to the Bat-Robot...

This looks cool, if they keep him as muscular as he was like 200-220 pounds...

I personally would also LOVE the NEW52 Armour but with leather jacket instead of cape..

I am a bit anxious what will happen when he meets Jonathan etc.
    I hope that they find a possibility how he can also finish High School etc. otherwise he would be "left behind" if Cassie,Tim,Stephanie...go to College etc.
    And especially as Dad it would be much better if he finishes High School etc.

But a new Code-Name for him could be cool like Silverback or so..
    Last edited by Masterff; 05-13-2019 at 06:32 AM.

Tim going to college makes sense given his “common man” background but I don’t know if Kon going to college makes sense. Kon and Bart are too “different” imo for something like going to school, it’s why I wasn’t a fan of Kon going to Smallville High under Johns. What could school possibly offer someone like Kon? He has no need for money, he’s got plenty of companionship with his super teams, etc. But I recognize that’s something we can differ on in regards to Kon.

Incredible Member

Do you think that people who are rich and will never need a job shouldn't be educated?