Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

SPOILERS FOR NEW YJ 6

spoilers:
    it was never Conner's kid. He was helping a woman who was being harrassed by law enforcement at gem world since you can't be pregnant without a husband. They left gemworld but amethyst's family banned them to another realm or something soo fun!!
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Darkcrusade25; 06-04-2019 at 10:10 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    SPOILERS FOR NEW YJ 6

spoilers:
    it was never Conner's kid. He was helping a woman who was being harrassed by law enforcement at gem world since you can be pregnant without a husband. They left gemworld but amethyst's family banned them to another realm or something soo fun!!
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I am really sad about that....I DIDNT like Lophi, but the BABY was really really really cute....and sorry, but I thougt Amethysts Family is nice or so? So they are only like Hippolyta who also only seems to be nice.....What happens then with Lophi and Martha? Does he simply leave them...?
    end of spoilers......................................

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    spoilers:
    I am really sad about that....I DIDNT like Lophi, but the BABY was really really really cute....and sorry, but I thougt Amethysts Family is nice or so? So they are only like Hippolyta who also only seems to be nice.....What happens then with Lophi and Martha? Does he simply leave them...?
    end of spoilers......................................
    spoilers:
    Only one of them is nice. Ameythst is forever banned from Gem World. He goes to them and says goodbye and leaves.
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

spoilers:
    Only one of them is nice. Ameythst is forever banned from Gem World. He goes to them and says goodbye and leaves.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    FOREVER banned? Goodbye and leaves? Sorry, but this sounds just cruel and heartless....This really puts me down, I wished for another possibility...How do they react?
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

spoilers:
    FOREVER banned? Goodbye and leaves? Sorry, but this sounds just cruel and heartless....This really puts me down, I wished for another possibility...How do they react?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    They dont know that they have been banned. The house of ameythst listens to ameythst's plans and just roll with in with their inner intentions to be that her and the team will be banned. They teleport them to someplace and made sure it wasn't their earth
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

spoilers:
    They dont know that they have been banned. The house of ameythst listens to ameythst's plans and just roll with in with their inner intentions to be that her and the team will be banned. They teleport them to someplace and made sure it wasn't their earth
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I thougt that Amethysts sister is also nice? How did Conners "Family" react? I absolutely DONT like this storyline so far, I hoped that he would bring at least Martha as his kid with him....but so this Storyline is kind of extremely cruel and heartless.....and also UNNECCESSARY...
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

spoilers:
    I thougt that Amethysts sister is also nice? How did Conners "Family" react? I absolutely DONT like this storyline so far, I hoped that he would bring at least Martha as his kid with him....but so this Storyline is kind of extremely cruel and heartless.....and also UNNECCESSARY...
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    The sis is the only one asking why she was banned. The whole house is cool with it. Martha and the kid will stay in gemworld it seems. The goodbyes were said before they went to the house of amethyst. I wouldnt be surprised if they got sent to Kingdom Come universe since bendis teased it so much.
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

spoilers:
    The sis is the only one asking why she was banned. The whole house is cool with it. Martha and the kid will stay in gemworld it seems. The goodbyes were said before they went to the house of amethyst. I wouldnt be surprised if they got sent to Kingdom Come universe since bendis teased it so much.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yes thats already clear, it was already said that they go to Kingdom Come....I REALLY hope that there is later a possibility for Conner to do something for Lophi and Martha...
    end of spoilers[/QUOTE]

Incredible Member

spoilers:
    Yes thats already clear, it was already said that they go to Kingdom Come....I REALLY hope that there is later a possibility for Conner to do something for Lophi and Martha...
    end of spoilers
    [/QUOTE]

spoilers:
    conner's relationship with her and the kid was very played down this issue. So it seems like a final goodbye
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

spoilers:
    conner's relationship with her and the kid was very played down this issue. So it seems like a final goodbye
    end of spoilers[/QUOTE]

spoilers:
    Ok, so at least something....I was fearing that they bring a heartbreaking Goodbye with a crying baby who cries for his dad....this would have ruined my favorite character for me.... But I still feel bad, it shouldnt have been written in such a way...it was only to bring attention and now when I began to being ok with him having a kid and seeing him with the kid on Earth playing and Superman taking the baby in his arms and playing with Martha, they just take it away....Annoying....they could have left it out....And sorry,BUT!!! isnt Amethyst the QUEEN/PRINCESS of Gemworld? I thougt she ruled it....OR is this new with Rebirth? BECAUSE I never read anything with her, but in wikipedia it seemed that she was kind of Queen and reunited the Gemworld under her..
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Masterff; 06-04-2019 at 10:36 PM.

spoilers:
    I'm confused how Cassie knows YJ existed. The only time we saw Cassie in rebirth was future Cassie in the Super Sons of Tomorrow.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm confused how Cassie knows YJ existed. The only time we saw Cassie in rebirth was future Cassie in the Super Sons of Tomorrow.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    yeah they didn't go far into the rebirth mystery beyond 1 page
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

spoilers:
    yeah they didn't go far into the rebirth mystery beyond 1 page
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Thats not very difficult... If you look at Cassie then she should simply be like SUPERMAN, the AMALGAN VERSION of Pre-Flashpoint and NEW52...
    She has the NEW52 Origin, BUT the Pre-Flashpoint Powers... So you could simply and very easily say that both Cassies melted in one...

I hope that they bring Martha and Lophi to Earth,because I didnt like Lophi, but I would like to see a happy end for Lophi and Martha...if they already had to bring her in the Series..
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

spoilers:
    Thats not very difficult... If you look at Cassie then she should simply be like SUPERMAN, the AMALGAN VERSION of Pre-Flashpoint and NEW52...
    She has the NEW52 Origin, BUT the Pre-Flashpoint Powers... So you could simply and very easily say that both Cassies melted in one...

I hope that they bring Martha and Lophi to Earth,because I didnt like Lophi, but I would like to see a happy end for Lophi and Martha...if they already had to bring her in the Series..
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    https://imgur.com/a/VZPfrv0 I doubt that happening tbh
    end of spoilers

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Instead of having Cassie say "I'm weird." Bendis could've had Cassie give a simple explanation of how she knows. That's my complaint about it.
    end of spoilers