Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Sorry folks bendis is writing these characters in character
    Sorry, your argument is flawed from the start.

Now I hope they make Kon some flavor of LGBT not just because it would be interesting, a hopefully good story, and inject some much needed "non-straight whiteness" into the Superman line but to spite ignorant nonsense like what you said.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Sorry, your argument is flawed from the start.

Now I hope they make Kon some flavor of LGBT not just because it would be interesting, a hopefully good story, and inject some much needed "non-straight whiteness" into the Superman line but to spite ignorant nonsense like what you said.

Are you kidding? I'm a fan from the characters creation, you just want representation, and this last comment of yours proves that and that you are full of nothing but spite. Kon has never Ever been into guys Ever, it's completely in his character to like girls, I'm sorry that frustrates you, but there is plenty of Tumblr fan stories you can read for that.

Are you kidding? I'm a fan from the characters creation, you just want representation, and this last comment of yours proves that and that you are full of nothing but spite. Kon has never Ever been into guys Ever, it's completely in his character to like girls, I'm sorry that frustrates you, but there is plenty of Tumblr fan stories you can read for that.
    Yeah, been a fan of the character since his creation and read everything he's ever appeared in. No, I don't just want representation. It would be nice but I already said why I think it'd be better. The spite is just a bonus in response to your overly-defensive and kind of homophobic responses.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Yeah, been a fan of the character since his creation and read everything he's ever appeared in. No, I don't just want representation. It would be nice but I already said why I think it'd be better. The spite is just a bonus in response to your overly-defensive and kind of homophobic responses.

Dude your being ignorant about the "Kinda homophobic" stuff, get over your self.

He has never wanted anything but every hot female on the planet, if you read everything he has been in you wouldn't be wasting your time trying to pigeonhole kon into something he clearly has never even had a glimmer of a sign of.

Now do you remember Hero? Or Bunker? Those were kons friends, they were actually gay,kon is and always has been friends and others, but he likes what he likes and they like what they like.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Nevermind. Nothing to see here lol
    Last edited by Superlad93; 06-07-2019 at 05:47 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Kon93

Coming soon in YJ, posted by bendis

Mighty Member

Ok so lets talk about the evil versions:
    -Kon El looks cool, but face looks more like he is possessed or so, so not so perfect
    -Tim with red Hairs looks more like Harry Potter Weasley, I am glad that he is black haired
    -Hex would look better with cylinder
    -Amethyst looks the same
    -Bart looks completely different
    -Cassie looks like smaller Diana
    -Teen Lantern looks strange with the blonde extensive haircut

Mighty Member

Kon should be able to read vibrations, touch things and totally understand them, put up very close force fields, unleash a blunt TK blasts like kryptonians can unleash a solar flare,not to mention everything he could do in his old original series.

The baby and wife story could have been interesting, but like all SUPER stories everything gets reset to the status quo at some point, and kon is now running around with his friends as usual.

I personally would LOVE to see him finally beginning a training like he did in YJ Anime Series...

I was ALWAYS the opinion that if he would finally beginn to train it would be great for him, NEW52 Superman showed some Combat Skills like Muay Thai Clinch etc. and with some training Conner could improve his skills and it would be possible for him to become better and faster...

I remind that Batman once said that Superman is faster than Wonder Woman, BUT Wonder Woman is faster in battle, because she was trained...

I also never understood why the writers didnt let him learn from Bart/Barry/wally..
    In the Pre-Flashpoint Time Supergirl learned to vibrate like Wally and this gave her an advantage over Cassie
    https://www.deviantart.com/ssj4trunt...LUDE-669119891

Here its a scan of it, with vibrating you can make yourself invisible for people without Super-Senses..

Astonishing Member

Evil Cassie looks like a younger, meaner version of Donna.

Evil Kon and Bart look like the most interesting counterparts.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Evil Cassie looks like a younger, meaner version of Donna.
    Reminds me more of Diana:

-Black Hairs
    -Golden Tiara
    -Red Outfit
    -Golden Bracelets

Mighty Member

Pretty cool that Conner got his black jacket red pants and gloves back. I always liked that look. How did he go from that to the black t-shirt with S symbol and back to the jacket again?

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Pretty cool that Conner got his black jacket red pants and gloves back. I always liked that look. How did he go from that to the black t-shirt with S symbol and back to the jacket again?
    When he landed on Gemworld he had to switch clothes I think.
    Earth 3 YJ?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    When he landed on Gemworld he had to switch clothes I think.

Earth 3 YJ?
    Dont know...

But I HAVE to say that I like this Version of Cassies Costume more than the other one...

My favorite is the adult Titans of Tomorrow REBIRTH Cassie...She was awesome, even they designed her tiara sometimes ridiculously big..

Mighty Member

I have to say that I would REALLY REALLY love to see Kon El in such an outfit

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads...%20002-002.jpg

This would be cool, if he takes over the Role as Black Zero....and becomes more like Jason Todd as Red Hood (not a villain, but more a rough Version of Superman)..

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    I have to say that I would REALLY REALLY love to see Kon El in such an outfit

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads...%20002-002.jpg

This would be cool, if he takes over the Role as Black Zero....and becomes more like Jason Todd as Red Hood (not a villain, but more a rough Version of Superman)..

Taking the tougher look a Lil far.
    This is as far as I would go if we are going "tough".

google number generator