Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Taking the tougher look a Lil far.
    This is as far as I would go if we are going "tough".

google number generator
    ABSOLUTELY NOT what I imagine, looks COMPLETELY ridiculous with basecap etc.

I am especially at the moment a big Fan of a Team consisting of:

-Wally West
    -Kon El
    -Tim Drake
    -Raven
    -Cassie
    -Arsenal (NOT the REBIRTH ROY-BUT the mechanical Arm Badass)
    -Black Lightning
    -Geo-Force
    -Bombshell
    -Bart Allen

being angry because of several reasons to the JL:

-Losing relatives, because of the Flashpoint: Kon El (Mother), Wally (Kids), Roy (Lian)
    -Being replaced: Bart Allen, Tim Drake
    -Being outsiders: Bombshell, Geo-Force,Black Lightning

being fed up with being the "Sidekicks" etc. and feeling that the Titans are controlled by the JL so therefore starting a new Team like "Wolfes of Justice" or so and taking a harder, more violent way..
    Independent, unsanctioned by the JL....

Here logically I take the Titans of Tomorrow adult Versions as prototypes..

Using such kind of uniforms, being more violent than before, not afraid to fight even their former mentors....

Raven has the power to teleport, so they could just appear and disappear without someone being able to follow them..

I think this could be a successful series: former "Sidekicks" who arent the lapdogs of their mentors, former "Sidekicks" who realize how screwed up their mentors are, former "Sidekicks" who realize that they have surpassed their mentors....

This is for example PERFECT example how I could imagine Kon Els Entrance with this costume:
    https://comicnewbies.com/2016/06/09/...a-cain-new-52/

Cassandra is impressive enough, BUT if you think at a Titans of Tomorrow Kon El, with his Super-Strenght, Flying, Durability, X-Ray Vision, Super-Hearing, Heat Vision etc. etc.
    he would be an incredible powerful and dangerous Super-Hero in a costume which bring fear to the Villains etc.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Why would they be mad at the Justice League for flashpoint? All the blame falls on Dr. M, not them.

Edit: If anything, it would make more sense for them to strive to be a “superior” JL, not a meaner one.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 06-10-2019 at 05:43 AM.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    ABSOLUTELY NOT what I imagine, looks COMPLETELY ridiculous with basecap etc.

I am especially at the moment a big Fan of a Team consisting of:

-Wally West
    -Kon El
    -Tim Drake
    -Raven
    -Cassie
    -Arsenal (NOT the REBIRTH ROY-BUT the mechanical Arm Badass)
    -Black Lightning
    -Geo-Force
    -Bombshell
    -Bart Allen

being angry because of several reasons to the JL:

-Losing relatives, because of the Flashpoint: Kon El (Mother), Wally (Kids), Roy (Lian)
    -Being replaced: Bart Allen, Tim Drake
    -Being outsiders: Bombshell, Geo-Force,Black Lightning

being fed up with being the "Sidekicks" etc. and feeling that the Titans are controlled by the JL so therefore starting a new Team like "Wolfes of Justice" or so and taking a harder, more violent way..
    Independent, unsanctioned by the JL....

Here logically I take the Titans of Tomorrow adult Versions as prototypes..

Using such kind of uniforms, being more violent than before, not afraid to fight even their former mentors....

Raven has the power to teleport, so they could just appear and disappear without someone being able to follow them..

I think this could be a successful series: former "Sidekicks" who arent the lapdogs of their mentors, former "Sidekicks" who realize how screwed up their mentors are, former "Sidekicks" who realize that they have surpassed their mentors....

This is for example PERFECT example how I could imagine Kon Els Entrance with this costume:
    https://comicnewbies.com/2016/06/09/...a-cain-new-52/

Cassandra is impressive enough, BUT if you think at a Titans of Tomorrow Kon El, with his Super-Strenght, Flying, Durability, X-Ray Vision, Super-Hearing, Heat Vision etc. etc.
    he would be an incredible powerful and dangerous Super-Hero in a costume which bring fear to the Villains etc.

I like the character in all his forms, and want a mix of them, I don't want to completely change the character into a ninja type with a eagle jacket and name that doesn't fit him. He doesn't have to wear the hat,and he should wear some fingerless gloves[, but it's easily recognizable as him and you can feel every version of him in some way.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Why would they be mad at the Justice League for flashpoint? All the blame falls on Dr. M, not them.

Edit: If anything, it would make more sense for them to strive to be a “superior” JL, not a meaner one.
    Ok, didnt read Doomsday Clock so far, BUT as far I understood it, BEFORE Doomsday Clock Barry was the one who traveled back to save his mother and created Flashpoint...

So he was the one who AT LEAST opened the Window to Dr. M or?

So he is also AT LEAST partial guilty...And even if you dont let this count, you can also still let count that they were replaced by new Sidekicks and they were horrible mentors...

I still see a lot tension between the JL, Titans, YJ etc.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    I like the character in all his forms, and want a mix of them, I don't want to completely change the character into a ninja type with a eagle jacket and name that doesn't fit him. He doesn't have to wear the hat,and he should wear some fingerless gloves[, but it's easily recognizable as him and you can feel every version of him in some way.

Another idea of mine is to take
    NEW52 Superman https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20130614211642 and just replace the Cape with a leather jacket and red fingerless gloves...

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Ok, didnt read Doomsday Clock so far, BUT as far I understood it, BEFORE Doomsday Clock Barry was the one who traveled back to save his mother and created Flashpoint...

So he was the one who AT LEAST opened the Window to Dr. M or?

So he is also AT LEAST partial guilty...And even if you dont let this count, you can also still let count that they were replaced by new Sidekicks and they were horrible mentors...

I still see a lot tension between the JL, Titans, YJ etc.
    Nah, I feel like Doomsday Clock makes it pretty clear that Dr M is solely the one responsible. He does what he wants when he wants circumstances be damned.

If we counting the JL be horrible mentors, than every single generation of side kicks and any team currently lead by a former side kick has equal claim to creating a meaner Justice League. So it’s not enough for YJ in particular to strive to be a meaner JL, especially when other side kicks have been treated far worse by their mentors than any of current YJ team.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Nah, I feel like Doomsday Clock makes it pretty clear that Dr M is solely the one responsible. He does what he wants when he wants circumstances be damned.

If we counting the JL be horrible mentors, than every single generation of side kicks and any team currently lead by a former side kick has equal claim to creating a meaner Justice League. So it’s not enough for YJ in particular to strive to be a meaner JL, especially when other side kicks have been treated far worse by their mentors than any of current YJ team.
    I didnt say ONLY YJ...

I said also Wally West for example.....

And its not meaner-I was talking about a more violent, serious team who arent anymore the lap-dogs of Justice League and also see their weaknesses etc.
    Its also about being forgotten and replaced like Bart Allen,Tim Drake,Wally West and Conner Kent...They were replaced by Wally West II,Damian,Wally West II and Jonathan Samuel Kent...

And speaking about other former "Sidekicks" I see a big difference between some of them....Some of them like Nightwing seem to have a good relationship with everyone....

So I thougt about a split between Titans (Nightwing,Donna, etc.) and a NEW Team which consists of the Proteges who werent threated so good by their mentors....
    So a new Team who hasnt the tower etc. but simply meets in an appartment house, contacts each other over Social Media etc.

So more rough,more independent....from the JL..

But even when it was ONLY Dr Manhattan, it was still Barrys fault because he traveled back and opened so the window that Dr. Manhattan could come in or?

Astonishing Member

In May, Young Justice 5 sold 29,821 to comic shops.

https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...9/2019-05.html

This is worrisome, because the return of YJ4 shouldn't have these numbers in issue 5. Also, the sales will likely still fall more.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    In May, Young Justice 5 sold 29,821 to comic shops.

https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...9/2019-05.html

This is worrisome, because the return of YJ4 shouldn't have these numbers in issue 5. Also, the sales will likely still fall more.
    Why should this be worrisome?

1. Wonder Woman with 70 and 71 had 34,503 and 32,800, so a mahor character has only a bit more
    2. Young Justice Gemworld Arc continued until YJ6 and now a new arc begins
    3. Young Justice will get some former members back in the series
    4. Its likely that Young Justice will visit Realities in YJ7 and YJ8 where MAJOR names like Superman are...
    5. The Flashbacks should be more or less over...

So with a new Arc, the team together, possible former members returning, strong possibility that BIG Names show up in YJ and with no more Flashbacks, its a good chance to get higher sales...in the next months..

Astonishing Member

Why should this be worrisome?

1. Wonder Woman with 70 and 71 had 34,503 and 32,800, so a mahor character has only a bit more
    2. Young Justice Gemworld Arc continued until YJ6 and now a new arc begins
    3. Young Justice will get some former members back in the series
    4. Its likely that Young Justice will visit Realities in YJ7 and YJ8 where MAJOR names like Superman are...
    5. The Flashbacks should be more or less over...

So with a new Arc, the team together, possible former members returning, strong possibility that BIG Names show up in YJ and with no more Flashbacks, its a good chance to get higher sales...in the next months..
    Its worrisome, because it is issue #5. Early issues would normally be the highest points in a comic run.

In comics, it's unlikely that these numbers will grow. On the contrary, sales tend to continue falling.

It's possible we have a BIG Name (or a popular artist in the variant cover) for an issue, but that would usually increase the sales just for that issue (the numbers will return to the same the next month).
    Last edited by Konja7; 06-11-2019 at 06:03 AM.

Incredible Member

Its worrisome, because it is issue #5. Early issues would normally be the highest points in a comic run.

In comics, it's unlikely that these numbers will grow. On the contrary, sales tend to continue falling.

It's possible we have a BIG Name (or a popular artist in the variant cover) for an issue, but that would usually increase the sales just for that issue (the numbers will return to the same the next month).
    This is probably going to result in YJ needing a crossover event.

Mighty Member

Normally YES, BUT here I could imagine also otherwise, because in the first arc YJ had many Flashbacks which interrupted the action...For me and for many others it was a bit annoying to read it..

So I hope when we get the BIG NAME in YJ8 people buy the book, see that there arent anymore Flashbacks in the book and more action.

And it was already said, that we might get 1-2-3 Names from the original Roster back (Arrowette and/or Secret)...

So I am waiting what the Sales for Nr.8 will show...Nr. 8 (IF this is the Issue with big Name) will be more crucial for me..

Mighty Member

I have to say I like the Superman NEW52 Unchained Artwork very much!

This would be my favorite Conner Version at 25 Years:
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Superman_...ol%201%201.jpg

This with red fingerless gloves and a leather Jacket would be perfect...

Keep the Body-Size, face, hairs etc.

For Name I am still unsure, but I dont hope that he gets something like -Lad, -boy, -kid etc. or just simply his Kryptonian or Public Name..

Steel-Hammer, Storm-Hammer, Steel-Eagle, Flamebird....Steel-Enforcer....

Kon93

I have to say I like the Superman NEW52 Unchained Artwork very much!

This would be my favorite Conner Version at 25 Years:
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Superman_...ol%201%201.jpg

This with red fingerless gloves and a leather Jacket would be perfect...

Keep the Body-Size, face, hairs etc.

For Name I am still unsure, but I dont hope that he gets something like -Lad, -boy, -kid etc. or just simply his Kryptonian or Public Name..

Steel-Hammer, Storm-Hammer, Steel-Eagle, Flamebird....Steel-Enforcer....

This PLUS the leather jacket and fingerless gloves.

host images

Also the Titans of Tomorrow suit WITHOUT the cape and WITH the leather jacket and fingerless gloves

Kon93

Anybody know where this is from?

host images
    Was Google searching and saw it, but just sent me to a search page. Any help would be appreciated?