Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I was expecting they'd use that costume. It looks surprisingly good in live-action .

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    A lot of upset folks on Twitter that kon is becoming part of dick titan generation aion, but this is technical it’s second iteration in the show

To most of us kon belongs with Tim and their generation, but to ppl who just watch the YJ show they would think this is proper.

Either way we are getting SB in live action, and I've been waiting since Smallville episode named SCION for this.

I want TTK, but that's probably NEVER gonna happen, and the full kryptonian powerset is probably out of the question also. Thinking the jumping brick abilities with a few easy to produce super senses

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was expecting they'd use that costume. It looks surprisingly good in live-action .

It does look good, I'm just waiting for him to "personalize" his look a Lil

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    It does look good, I'm just waiting for him to "personalize" his look a Lil
    Given that Johns is involved I don’t expect that look to change much if it does at all.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Given that Johns is involved I don’t expect that look to change much if it does at all.

I can see John's knowing fans miss the leather jacket and bending the knee for it to happen, can't really see anything else besides that though.

I do wish they cut his hair a Lil, give him more of a Kon look besides just young kal look

Astonishing Member

Although Conner isn't a father and he is likely still a teenager, I think it's pretty likely he will change his identity as Superboy.

It seems pretty likely Jon will mantain Superboy title ("Superboy and the Legion of Super-heroes" seems a big possibility). Also, we can confirm Tim is his changing costume (and his identity) now: https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...ninstagram.com

What do you think a good new identitiy for Conner would be?

Kon93

That might just be dick Grayson, he was wearing the red Robin suit in the KC universe.

Awesome seeing SB and KC superman fighting side by side

Kon93

At the bottom is tim in his Robin suit everybody

Kon93

At the bottom is tim in his Robin suit everybody
    Would’ve loved to see Gleason on this but I like Timms well enough. Kon and KC Supes is an interesting meeting, wonder how he’ll react to meeting an alternate version of Clark? YJ touring the Multiverse honestly sounds great.

Mighty Member

I didnt realize that its KC in this picture...I first thougt that its Earth 1 Clark,Diana etc.
    But ok, I am looking forward to see this...

THIS COULD ALSO BE NICE!!!
    https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...30061936353280

Kon93

the rose that grew from concrete quotes
    Bendis posted this as well. Guess its happening when the captain carrot visit happens

the rose that grew from concrete quotes
    Bendis posted this as well. Guess its happening when the captain carrot visit happens
    ...Is that the Teen Titans Go universe or the Chibi universe where everyone is secretly a robot?

KC Kal meeting Kon should be interesting. For obvious reasons I don’t get excited, but KC Kon basically did the same thing as whichever Conner that is: just leave everything behind. Sorta, KC Kon left with Kara due to hopelessness, YJ-Kon due to boredom.

Also Power Girl is there, so...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    ...Is that the Teen Titans Go universe or the Chibi universe where everyone is secretly a robot?
    Chibi universe where everyone is secretly a robot? I have so many questions.