Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I'm curious to see how Bendis will have Clark react to Connor's existence

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I'm curious to see how Bendis will have Clark react to Connor's existence

No memory ="what the hell is this"
    Memory= "Conner where have you been"

Kon93

Maybe we will get TWO conner kents.1 young sent off to the Legion to have adventures monthly with them,and a older one sent back after all this time,that way we get the 90s kesel version and a older geoff/weissman type of SB.

Kon93

YJ#1 is here,read it,and bendis has a lot to explain,most of all how someone can grow a beard lol.

Does Tim remember Conner? and the origin of cassie is still the same as the new 52?
    this seems as if bart and conner pre flashpoint knew tim and cassie of the new 52

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1996 View Post
    Does Tim remember Conner? and the origin of cassie is still the same as the new 52?
    this seems as if bart and conner pre flashpoint knew tim and cassie of the new 52

I think it's a mix of both pre and post,the YJ4 all know each other,and that's not possible if your going by post history alone ,but kept some history and origins of post history obviously.

90s suit with some mad max thrown in.

Atleast SB doesn't look younger,he just is in a flashier "survivor" type version of his original.

Wonder if his powers work in gemword,or atleast correctly?

More teasing, just another panel from the same issue:
    https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...21325042880512

Who's the Legionnaire kissing him?
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    More teasing, just another panel from the same issue:
    https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...21325042880512

Who's the Legionnaire kissing him?
    Oh man that's Luornu Durgo aka Triad. That brings back memories. I wonder what this all means?

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    I think it's a mix of both pre and post,the YJ4 all know each other,and that's not possible if your going by post history alone ,but kept some history and origins of post history obviously.

90s suit with some mad max thrown in.

Atleast SB doesn't look younger,he just is in a flashier "survivor" type version of his original.

Wonder if his powers work in gemword,or atleast correctly?
    I always figured that was going to be the case. There's just no way continuity could be completely restored at this point.

I’m wondering if Animated YJ Kon will unlock the full Kryptonian powerset at the end of the season. Also wondering where DCAMU Kon will end up after Reign, probably with the Titans.

I wondered about this as well. Since we missed the chance for the tar to get to him, I believe the motherbox will "heal" Conner enabling him to access his full potential or maybe enable his aging. I get the feeling he may be in a near death situation when a motherbox is used on him.

Kon93

I think tv YJ SB got tarred when we wasn't looking,just like in sins of youth when SB was hit with magic but couldn't age and cadmus fixed him.and POOF he aged,I think we will see something like that but the tar takes the place of what switched everyone's ages and the mother box will take the place of cadmus fixing his aging problem so he can TTK up.

Plus I think when he steps up while superman is gone he will get a new supersuit.

You heard both here.

Kon93

I think SB got adopted into the Kent family and wore the tshirt and jeans 1st,just look how young he looks in class,where he went bu Conner kent.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Hmmm, interesting. I almost thought that moment with Johns' Superboy was some sort of isolated and quick look back at past continuity, but the continued pages seem to indicate that it's part of Conner's current history.

Maybe Bendis is doing a sort of "Superboy Reborn" deal with past continuity. Holy crap! Is that a giant "H" in the center of that football stadium? H as in Hamilton County? Dude, Clark and Lois may have actually had Conner stay at the house ala Hunter Prince, but likely in a cousin or brother sense.

Bendis may just give everyone their older Conner/kid Jon moment in the Conner issue of YJ. That would be HUGE internet nerd brownie point right now. It would also layer their meeting in the present day with some history. And it would score Rebirth Clark even more mentor points over all of his past incarnations.

I was already hype as sh!t for this issue but now I'm gonna damn near explode.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 01-10-2019 at 03:06 AM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Hmmm, interesting. I almost thought that moment with Johns' Superboy was some sort of isolated and quick look back at past continuity, but the continued pages seem to indicate that it's part of Conner's current history.

Maybe Bendis is doing a sort of "Superboy Reborn" deal with past continuity. Holy crap! Is that a giant H in the center of that football stadium? H as in Hamilton County? Dude, Clark and Lois may have actually had Conner stay at the house ala Hunter Prince, but likely in a cousin or brother sense.

Bendis may just give evenyone their older Conner/kid Jon moment in the Conner issue of YJ. That would be HUGE internet nerd brownie point right now. It would also layer their meeting in the present day with some history. And it would score Rebirth Clark yet more mentor points over all of his past incarnations.

I was already hype as sh!t for this issue but now I'm gonna damn near explode.
    Ok. I did not understand a word you just said. I think you are just too excited. Superboy reborn what???
    Calm down, take a deep breath and explain in a manner us normal folks can understand