Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Speculation, yeah. We wouldn't know the actual dynamic. Conner could've either been staying their as Clark's cousin/brother, or he could've legitimately been adopted in as foster kid to Clark and Lois. But at the very least, that picture really does seem to point to the idea that Conner was staying in Hamilton County under Clark and Lois' roof.

I don't think that's the point of Doomsday Clock. I just think that's what everyone assumes is the point.
    I would love this! Throw in Kara and this would raise Clark's mentor status. For a guy who was adopted by kind people, you would think he do this for a super powered kid who needs someone. Please do this Bendis!

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Hate to rain on the parade but that’s a helicopter pad. They all have Hs on them.
    Yeah, it totally looks like that's the case. I've restrained my hype because there's no evidence lol.

But the simple fact that he's in a classroom, wearing glasses, in what seems to be a small town (no large buildings around the school), and is confirmed to be named Conner Kent while the Kents would've been dead years before his creation makes me think the theory's got some legs.

And the nature of this Young Justice story--dealing with how often reality is rewritten--allows for a suitable platform for this sort of revision/retcon.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 01-10-2019 at 12:22 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

That seems to take place during that classroom scene. You can see Conner's coat hanging off the back of his seat as the teacher approaches him.

This is looking more and more like an extended flashback (I'm super in favor of that) before he got to Gem World. He seems to be wearing his current spiked jacket in his civilian clothes identity. But notice it has no stitched on S shield shoulder patches.

If I had to theorize: he gets transported to Gem World around here. Then, as Gleason descried in his interview, he goes a bit "Mad Max" in the sense that he sort of cobbles together a suit, and that's the look we find him in.

Interesting that Bendis is having Jon and Conner come back from these journeys like this. He's very much building towards something.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 01-10-2019 at 02:49 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Looking very cool. Love the pose of the whole team. And holy crap Teen Lantern is small. I never assumed before she might not be human, but its possible. Could be a little person too I suppose.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Kon93

Viktor bogdanovic has said he is drawing half of issue 3,which his part will be all SB,all flashback,so we will get atleast what like 10 pages of backstory,which we really need

Kon93

Reign

Shocked when I saw Eradicator and SB getting into it,cause they never did in the original Reign storyline.

BANNED

Kon looks like he's shooting straight out of Jimmy's nose
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 01-12-2019 at 07:39 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Jon looks like he's shooting straight out of Jimmy's nose
    Uhm...sure you mean Kon.

Yes it does look like he'd shooting out of Jimmy's nose, lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Uhm...sure you mean Kon.
    Lazy weekend, lazy mind

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    I think they are giving SB a Matrix/mae type inclusion to the Kent family.she showed up and later she was able to stay with the kents,i think SB got away from Cadmus,then over some amount of time superman took him home and had him set up for a real life as Conner kent,even going to school.

He probably had his kryptonian powers 1st,atlest whatever DC believes he should have(somewhere between the YJ show and full kryptonian powers),and later gained his TTK.same with the suit,and I bet Hamilton came before Hawaii,and the teen Titans came before young justice(could be why bart called himself kid flash,but goes by Impulse now,instead of the reverse).
    Bart said "Young Justice is back", thus confirming the original team existed. All past continuity for Teen Titans and Young Justice seems to be restored, with the first New 52 team erased. Heroes in Crisis and Justice League Odyssey have evidence to support this. And Tim not knowing Conner in Detective Comics can be explained - when Bart came back, that's when everyone's memories were restored, like what Wally did in Titans Rebirth.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Bart said "Young Justice is back", thus confirming the original team existed. All past continuity for Teen Titans and Young Justice seems to be restored, with the first New 52 team erased. Heroes in Crisis and Justice League Odyssey have evidence to support this. And Tim not knowing Conner in Detective Comics can be explained - when Bart came back, that's when everyone's memories were restored, like what Wally did in Titans Rebirth.

Gotcha,but I'm not saying everything didnt happen,I'm just saying it might have happened in another order of events.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I really doubt everything in the Pre-Flashpoint timeline had happened. I mean after Wally returned, his Teen Titans had different adventures in the current timeline.

I wouldn't use the references of Heroes in Crisis to say the Pre-Flashpoint continuity is restored. King likes to reference Pre-Flaspoint continuity, but that doesn't mean the exact story will return. For example: Batman 54 has a cover with Dick Robin in his original suit, but this was never in the story (and Nightwing 50 has flashbacks where Dick only use his New52 Robin suit).

In the case of New52 Teen Titans, the DCU app has a profile for Superboy, which say that New52 Superboy and his adventures never existed after the Superman reborn. I guess New52 Teen Titans stories doesn't exist anymore.
    Last edited by Konja7; 01-13-2019 at 07:13 AM.

Kon93

The only answer that is totally correct about the timeline is that anything is possible and it's a clusterfu#k.

Btw click on the link above it is another teaser for the Reign movie.has SB and eradicator going at it,and SB seems to brush Erad off,which I dont see happening,they are in 2 different weight classes of power.eradicator is mixing it up with all 3 of the other Supermen just by looking at all the teasers,haven't seen any of the other 3 do the same with any of the others.

I cant wait to watch the movie,I'm thinking it will he better than I expected to be.