Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Bart said "Young Justice is back", thus confirming the original team existed. All past continuity for Teen Titans and Young Justice seems to be restored, with the first New 52 team erased. Heroes in Crisis and Justice League Odyssey have evidence to support this. And Tim not knowing Conner in Detective Comics can be explained - when Bart came back, that's when everyone's memories were restored, like what Wally did in Titans Rebirth.
    Don’t get too fixated on past continuity, especially with Bendis. He will probably refer back to past runs, but that will also no doubt upset the more continuity obsessed among us when Bendis references stuff that “couldn’t have happened”.
    God I can’t wait for this, but man is it taking forever.

Mighty Member

Question:
    How old do you think is Kon-El in the Comic YJ? I mean the Comic with Impulse and Cassie and Tim-not the Comics to the Series..
    I mean he looks older than Tim,Cassie and Bart....

I REALLY hope the Legionaire is not Canon-because I dont like the Look in this picture and I hope that he stays with Tim,Cassie and Bart..

I also dont like the idea of him living with Clark,Lois and John-I prefer the idea that GREEN ARROW becomes his legal guardian (like he did for example with Mia Dearden).
    So he could live in another town and go on his own instead of having him with Clark and John..
    They also moved to Metropolis or? (I didnt read much of the Rebirth Stuff, but in Super Sons 1 they planned to move from Hamilton to Metropolis)...

I wanted to ask which Superboy Design would you like most..
    I must say I hoped that we get a Superboy Design which is based on the NEW52 Superman in the SUPERMAN UNCHAINED BOOKS-I REALLY LOVED the look of him.
    Only changing Cape with Leather Jacket...

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Question:
    How old do you think is Kon-El in the Comic YJ? I mean the Comic with Impulse and Cassie and Tim-not the Comics to the Series..
    I mean he looks older than Tim,Cassie and Bart....

I REALLY hope the Legionaire is not Canon-because I dont like the Look in this picture and I hope that he stays with Tim,Cassie and Bart..

I also dont like the idea of him living with Clark,Lois and John-I prefer the idea that GREEN ARROW becomes his legal guardian (like he did for example with Mia Dearden).
    So he could live in another town and go on his own instead of having him with Clark and John..
    They also moved to Metropolis or? (I didnt read much of the Rebirth Stuff, but in Super Sons 1 they planned to move from Hamilton to Metropolis)...

I wanted to ask which Superboy Design would you like most..
    I must say I hoped that we get a Superboy Design which is based on the NEW52 Superman in the SUPERMAN UNCHAINED BOOKS-I REALLY LOVED the look of him.
    Only changing Cape with Leather Jacket...

Teenagers can grow,and bigger than the other teenagers around them,it happens all the time.they also can grow that semi puberty beard that he has in the last page of YH #1.

SB was a teenager that always had a chaperone or someone he "stayed with",but was always very independent.
    Green arrow,I dont think so lol,where did you come up with that idea?

Nothings wrong with the Super family actually acting like family,that's something they desperately need to play up at DC,stop the whole loner or split up mentality they have pushed since forever.

You mean something like this,black inside the S,superman's new 52 suit without the cape.just add a black leather jacket?

So the fights between Conner and Prime continue in continuity? Kon still remembers his archenemy? as in the comic of YJ # 1 they mention seven crises it is clear that one of those crises in Infinite Crisis

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1996 View Post
    So the fights between Conner and Prime continue in continuity? Kon still remembers his archenemy? as in the comic of YJ # 1 they mention seven crises it is clear that one of those crises in Infinite Crisis

I like Prime in some ways,but dont think he is good to have around either, he is just to damn powerful imo.i mean the guy moves and smashes planets,and your saying he couldn't just kill superman or SB with ease? That makes it hard for me to want him around,same for H'el,if your hero cant even do anything to you,then your OP and the writer then has to write PIS to stop the villian,and I would rather a villain get taken down that makes sense with the characters involved.

Kon93

I wonder how much planning went into SB going from no secret identity and immature horny guy,to Conner kent mostly mature teen.SBs series got cancelled less than a year before YJ series was cancelled,then 2 months later SB guests in Batgirls book,where he is called conner,already living with the Kent's since the end of his series a year before.he was still that young horny impulsive kid and he was still developing his TTK to do cool stuff.then 1 month later he grows a couple inches,looks 3 years older easily,and is starting to develop kryptonian powers.thats inside 1 month folks.if Geoff would have made him slowly become mature and slowly get his kryptonian powers in the series,while still learning new ways to use his TTK,ppl probably wouldn't have cared.i think when we see SB in the 1st say 10 issues of TT he grew physically stronger,faster,and more durable,then got super hearing and heat vision then STOPPED,Geoff would have created the perfect transition from what he was,to what he could be(which is not what we got exactly),and guess what black zero and sins of youth both showed ONLY heat vision and super hearing type kryptonian powers,so it would have been perfect..SB should be flying because of his TTK,having tactile remote viewing,picking up microcellular vibrations,and pushing his kryptonian physical powers to SUPER levels with his TTK,and that should be pushed across the comics and across all media,and by now ppl who pay attention to comics would already just know what he could do,there would be no guess work involved.

Geoff gave SB a lot of cool stuff to grow his character,but he totally stunted or ignored things that are part of who he is.

End rant
    Last edited by Kon93; 01-14-2019 at 01:14 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Teenagers can grow,and bigger than the other teenagers around them,it happens all the time.they also can grow that semi puberty beard that he has in the last page of YH #1.

SB was a teenager that always had a chaperone or someone he "stayed with",but was always very independent.
    Green arrow,I dont think so lol,where did you come up with that idea?

Nothings wrong with the Super family actually acting like family,that's something they desperately need to play up at DC,stop the whole loner or split up mentality they have pushed since forever.

You mean something like this,black inside the S,superman's new 52 suit without the cape.just add a black leather jacket?
    I thougt of:

Superman (Kal El) 35-40 years old
    Superboy II (John El) 10-15 years old
    Lois Lane
    living in Metropolis

Superboy II (Kon El) 25-27 years old
    Cassie Sandsmark
    living in San Francisco or Hawaii

I sayed Green Arrow,because like I wrote here I like the Idea of an older Kon El (25-27 years old) who lives on his own with his girlfriend/wife Cassie Sandsmark and has a BIG town for his own, so he can protect this city with his gf(wife)/team. I think that Green Arrow has the money to help him get a new life.

Kara Zor El has also changed her human name ,formerly Linda Lang now Kara Danvers.....

I dont like the idea of them living all together, because a 25-27 year old Kon El can protect a city alone and 3 Super- (Superman, Superboy I and Superboy II) on one place just dont work...and it would limit Kon El-because he could only do the small work and not live up his possibilities and become a legend on his own.

A big city like San Francisco or a big place like Hawaii would guarantee a wide range of possibilities for adventures (in his own series).
    So he could be for San Francisco/Hawaii what Superman is for Metropolis (Catching Airplanes,saving people,fight enemies etc. etc.)

Besides it would also dont work well, because Clark already has to raise John up and Conner wouldnt have space in the family.

So I think for all parts it would be better if Conner just lives on his own.

Yes-something like that BUT with the red-yellow S, RED leather jacket instead of the cape.
    BUT! I would rather take one of JIM LEE (SUPERMAN UNCHAINED) Cover pics to illustrate it (take for example Superman Unchained Issue 1 from August 2013)

The young face,the attitude,the haircut etc. would perfectly match for Kon El...underneath the Outfit the red S Tattoo on his biceps.. would be a PERFECT modern Version of Superboy.

I like the idea of him having all Kryptonian Powers (at NEW52 levels which are below the Power-levels of the current OLDER Superman) and powerful TTK.
    I like the idea that he can also use TTK to increase his strenght level, Forcefields, extend the Field also around People who he touches, disasemble things, bend-transform things like he imagines.....
    Last edited by Masterff; 01-14-2019 at 12:26 PM.

Reign Kon is now my favorite adaption of Kon. I hope he shows up again soon.

Reign SuperBoy was fun to watch they stay true to the comics for this one. I'll say it again the best thing DC has are there animation movies

Astonishing Member

I still don't see Reign of the Supermen, so I don't know if Reign Superboy origin has been told in this movie.

However, I notice that Reign Superboy has the same eye color as Lex.
    Last edited by Konja7; 01-15-2019 at 05:55 PM.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I still don't see Reign of Superman, so I don't Reign Superboy origin has been told in this movie.

However, I notice on some clips that Reign Superboy has the eyes color of Lex.
    Buy it on Amazon prime TODAY,or wait till the 29th for it to be on the DCU app.

If you cant wait,and dont want to go on one of the many pirated streaming sites,then just go to YouTube and check out tons of lil clips of the show,there are already tons of SB on there.

Astonishing Member

Well, I've seen some clips. In general, I like Reign Superboy in most of these scenes (although he trying to flirt with Lois was uncomfortable).

Another thing, I suspect Reign Superboy is not going to have his TTK in these films either.

I suspect we will never see his TTK outside of comics. I guess it makes certain sense, he is a clone of Superman, so it is expected that Superboy has powers similar to him. An audience that does not know much about the character in comics might find "strange" that he has a power so unrelated to Superman.
    Last edited by Konja7; 01-15-2019 at 10:18 PM.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

I'd say we got a fair shot at TTK in the films mainly. But I'd say full on TK is more likely.

My only base for this thought is the fact that Lex assumed Conner would have his smarts, but Conner seems to be of fairly average intelligence, so maybe the unforeseen expression of those Lex super smart gens mixing Clark's super gens is a yellow sun enhanced mind that grants him TK.

That's my guess anyway.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Kon93

God plz dont have him have full TK,what a way to **** on a pretty damn awesome version of SB ugh.

Now I was thinking so far SB has shown strength,speed,flight,durability,and heat vision,got me thinking of Black Zero,who had the exact same powers,plus super hearing.maybe just maybe,and I'm sure im not right,but I wonder if what we are seeing is the black zero or sins of youth SB powerset.either all TTK with hearing and heat added,OR like YJ SB,the physical power of a kryptonian teenager,but with added TTK for flight,and some day able to use it for other things.i mean sure im wrong, whatever,but it would be cool.having him be just like the YJ SB,just switch out infra red vision for heat vision,which goes more with classic comics,and add the most amazing power ever created....TTK.

Btw TTK does not have to amp him physically at all,he is already every bit as tough as a TEEN kryptonian,BUT when you got guys like the eradicator who out power you by a lot,TTK comes in handy,I even thought he was gonna use it when he was laying on the ground and eradicator was flying straight at him,and he reached his arm up and had one down on the ground.

Astonishing Member

Speaking about TTK, I wonder if Bendis will show this power in Young Justice comic. Or he will focus on the kryptonian powers.

Superboy seem to have heat vision in Young Justice. So, he has some kryptonian powers at least.

I hope Bendis still show his TTK.