Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Ignoring it or perhaps this takes place before Bendis' stuff?

It's all visions from the fake reality created by the World Forger, except Batman, so it's not a real future.

In the Deathstroke #44 preview, Superman makes an appearance at Deathstroke's funeral.

https://www.comicsbeat.com/exclusive...-immortal-man/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Huh! Is he indian?An indian superman fan. I wonder where he's from. Those are rare. Most indians prefer what's hip at the moment. Most of my friends are iron man fans because of the mcu. But, surprisingly couple of them actually took to comics. They still think superman is lame, though.
    Hey! This is just my experience though.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Huh! Is he indian?An indian superman fan. I wonder where he's from. Those are rare.
    I looked at his socials. He's an Indian director and animator living in Los Angeles: https://www.raghavarumugam.com/about

Most indians prefer what's hip at the moment. Most of my friends are iron man fans because of the mcu. But, surprisingly couple of them actually took to comics. They still think superman is lame, though.
    Hey! This is just my experience though.
    I'm sure that knowing people that think Superman is lame is a common experience for Superman fans from across the world.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-21-2019 at 03:24 AM.

Cool! He must be connected to south india.
    Yeah! Well, atleast they think superman is better than most indian superheroes that are created in india. Even marvel and stan lee tried to make an indian superhero,'chakra'(which means wheel in some indian languages). But they failed.indian don't normally take to superheroes.
    Suprisingly, the best indian superhero was made in a 90s tv show called 'shakthimaan' (which translates powerman loosely in hindi and some other languages ) is based entirely on superman. In the 90s, 00s, 'shakthimaan' was hugley popular in india.it has not sged well. But it was cheesy fun.

This is 'gangadhar', based on clark kent persona
    shakthimaan, aka indian superman

Cool! He must be connected to south india.
    Yeah! Well, atleast they think superman is better than most indian superheroes that are created in india. Even marvel and stan lee tried to make an indian superhero,'chakra'(which means wheel in some indian languages). But they failed.indian don't normally take to superheroes.
    Suprisingly, the best indian superhero was made in a 90s tv show called 'shakthimaan' (which translates powerman loosely in hindi and some other languages ) is based entirely on superman. In the 90s, 00s, 'shakthimaan' was hugley popular in india.it has not sged well. But it was cheesy fun.

This is 'gangadhar', based on clark kent persona
    shakthimaan, aka indian superman

The last image seems made by an Alex Ross imitator. 😁 I'll check out some clip of Shakthimaan on youtube.

I'm not familiar with Indian superheroes but I saw once the Krrish saga, a mixture of Forrest Gump, E.T., Superman, and other Western movies. You probably know it.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-21-2019 at 04:40 AM.

The last image seems made by an Alex Ross imitator. �� I'll check out some clip of Shakthimaan on youtube.

I'm not familiar with Indian superheroes but I saw once the Krrish saga, a mixture of Forrest Gump, E.T., Superman, and other Western movies. You probably know it.
    Yeah! Krish series was ok,when it started. Then it became unbearable. The first and second movie had atleast something going for it. With the alien giving powers stuff to a person who is not fully grown mentally.
    Also, bollywood sucks at cgi. I would say south indian movies are better it. south indian movie have surprisingly started to lead bollywood. Baahubali did very big, its cgi with budget it had was fantastic .
    Note-India has many languages(too many to count), many languages make their own movies. So, it's not just bollywood. Many indian don't watch bollywood or know hindi. Me for example,my connection is to the south. Being an indian means you have to be multilingual, learn at least 3 languages.

Yeah! Krish series was ok,when it started. Then it became unbearable. The first and second movie had atleast something going for it. With the alien giving powers stuff to a person who is not fully grown mentally.
    Also, bollywood sucks at cgi. I would say south indian movies are better it. south indian movie have surprisingly started to lead bollywood. Baahubali did very big, its cgi with budget it had was fantastic .
    Note-India has many languages(too many to count), many languages make their own movies. So, it's not just bollywood. Many indian don't watch bollywood or know hindi. Me for example,my connection is to the south. Being an indian means you have to be multilingual, learn at least 3 languages.
    Hmm... I wasn't aware of that. I watched some Indian movies like the Rajkumar Hirani films. Btw, I'll check a subbed version of Baahubali.

Back on topic (almost):

Hmm... I wasn't aware of that. I watched some Indian movies like the Rajkumar Hirani films. Btw, I'll check a subbed version of Baahubali.

Back on topic (almost):

Lol! That looks weird. Btw, i bet hrithik(krish actor) would make an ok superman. atleast, if they decided to make a bollywood superman movie . What do you think?

Lol! That looks weird. Btw, i bet hrithik(krish actor) would make an ok superman. atleast, if they decided to make a bollywood superman movie .
    Another one?

What do you think?
    He has the physique du role to play a Superman-like superhero.

Another one?
    Yes, this time it can be actually good. Yeah! And hrithik dances pretty good as well. Which reminds does clark dance? Or does he have two left feet? What is pre crisis and post crisis interpretation on Clark's dancing skills?

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    That is awesome.
    Last edited by BBally; 06-27-2019 at 12:48 PM.
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark