Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Tom Welling is a dad for the first time

https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/family/...d-UQwfeqT0BBtc

Astonishing Member

Congratulations to him and his wife (assuming he's married).

I am surprised for see Superman without trunks again and in YJ.. I think that YJ always showed him with trunks until now..

Screen Shot 069.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Tom Welling is a dad for the first time

https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/family/...d-UQwfeqT0BBtc
    congratulations welling.

Incredible Member

Can this be posted here? Jeff Loveness wrote such a beautiful story about Clark/Superman through Lois's pov

Last edited by cookies; 01-12-2019 at 08:11 AM.

BANNED

It was already posted in the Clois thread.

Master Hero Vladimir

A major aspect of a hero's history is that he had to sacrifice something crucial about themselves in order to do the right thing. Batman sacrificed his parents and his hope for a normal life, Wonder Woman sacrificed his return to Themyscira, Spider-Man sacrificed his parents, his uncle and Gwen Stacy, but apparently Superman didn't lose anything. He still has it all, or does he? Well, Krypton is dead, his biological parents are dead, his adoptive parents are dead (at least in some versions) and he has to live with the knowledge that he cannot right every wrong. The fact that Superman can, apparently, have his cake and eat it to is what leads some people into thinking that he cannot be interesting or relatable.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroVladimir93 View Post
    A major aspect of a hero's history is that he had to sacrifice something crucial about themselves in order to do the right thing. Batman sacrificed his parents and his hope for a normal life, Wonder Woman sacrificed his return to Themyscira, Spider-Man sacrificed his parents, his uncle and Gwen Stacy, but apparently Superman didn't lose anything. He still has it all, or does he? Well, Krypton is dead, his biological parents are dead, his adoptive parents are dead (at least in some versions) and he has to live with the knowledge that he cannot right every wrong. The fact that Superman can, apparently, have his cake and eat it to is what leads some people into thinking that he cannot be interesting or relatable.
    Personally, I think Clark has suffered more than the majority of heroes have. He just doesn't whine about it like a bitch.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Personally, I think Clark has suffered more than the majority of heroes have. He just doesn't whine about it like a bitch.
    For people to say that Clark has not suffered loss is laughable. He has a positive outlook on life (a very conscious decision on his part), more so than all heroes combine and it doesn't negate that his existence itself is a tragedy.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

a superman model i made for fangame,i plan to make.
    as.jpg
    as2.jpg
    asx.jpg

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Superman art by Sean Anderson:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeroVladimir93 View Post
    Great post. One of the reasons I love Clark/Superman is because despite all that, he still tries to stay optimistic and see the bright side in things.

Is this from that Big Barda/Superman p0rno story? The poor guy in the middle is just like "are you guys kidding me? Am i supposed to just forget about this?"

a3855d4390b15b61116fa4eff52797c7.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    Great post. One of the reasons I love Clark/Superman is because despite all that, he still tries to stay optimistic and see the bright side in things.

Is this from that Big Barda/Superman p0rno story? The poor guy in the middle is just like "are you guys kidding me? Am i supposed to just forget about this?"

a3855d4390b15b61116fa4eff52797c7.jpg
    Don't give Tom King any ideas, he's put Scott through enough.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I always thought Scott and Clark were interesting to pair up, more than Clark and Orion usually. Despite that weird incident, Barda was also a good friend and I'd like to see her around.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES