Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162 LastLast
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Seriously though, i was talking about that three writers making jon hug Damian

Okay those first two were alright (especially when you think about the circumstances of the second). But that last one is just all kinds of awkward xD
    Last edited by Blue22; 12-09-2019 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Okay those first two were alright (especially when you think about the circumstances of the second). But that last one is just all kinds of awkward xD
    That's becuase morrison's gets damian. I imagine morrison writing a great jon too. So, i can see jon being hugger and damian squirming.ofcourse tom taylor version had whole different situation.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 12-09-2019 at 07:44 AM.

Tom Taylor, made sense. Jon thought he would die buying time for the refugees of Earth, and gave his last goodbye to his best friend.

The top one, as much as I despise the direction, it had been several years for Jon since he last saw Damian.

The last one, just so out of left field and really has no place being there, considering the context.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Tom Taylor, made sense. Jon thought he would die buying time for the refugees of Earth, and gave his last goodbye to his best friend.

The top one, as much as I despise the direction, it had been several years for Jon since he last saw Damian.

The last one, just so out of left field and really has no place being there, considering the context.
    Dami is so tumblr no one calls him that, he doesnt need a nick name

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

Maybe he just parodying bendis superman issues. I mean, the whole issue had call backs to snyder. Nobody knows how Morrison's mind works.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Seriously though, i was talking about that three writers making jon hug Damian

Grant Morrision taking shots at DC, writers and internet fans. The man is a hero.

The 1st two are alright? Damian Wayne is blushing while been manhandled by a Stepford Jon Kent. That isn't alright at all. Not remotely. I know Morrisions is the panel that's supposed to a gag but the 1st one Bendis is also like a bad gag.

Maybe he just parodying bendis superman issues. I mean, the whole issue had call backs to snyder. Nobody knows how Morrison's mind works.
    That's exactly what he was doing.

he took shots at lots of creators. Himself [his Batman run], Taylor [DCeased and Injustice2], Synder [imitation of Morrison, his batman, his JL, TBWL] Bendis [Superman], Tom King [Batman], 5G, The trend of always replacing Batman which he himself also did.

Not sure how some missed the point. It's so blatant and some of them are even repeating the same dialogue from the original. Plus He did this last issue and earlier with Synder even clapping back on jL

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    The 1st two are alright? Damian Wayne is blushing while been manhandled by a Stepford Jon Kent.
    I'm letting it slide because it's Jon's first time seeing him in...*shudders* seven years...I'd wanna hug my best friend against their will too if I'd gone through all the **** he did. As for Damian blushing, the closest I'm seeing to a "blush" is that last panel where he accuses Kylo Jon of being Leviathan (God, do I wish that had been the case) which was after Jon had already let him go.

(And, as much as I hate that issue as a whole, I did really like later on when Damian was the one to hug him.)

I'm letting it slide because it's Jon's first time seeing him in...*shudders* seven years...I'd wanna hug my best friend against their will too if I'd gone through all the **** he did. As for Damian blushing, the closest I'm seeing to a "blush" is that last panel where he accuses Kylo Jon of being Leviathan (God, do I wish that had been the case) which was after Jon had already let him go.

(And, as much as I hate that issue as a whole, I did really like later on when Damian was the one to hug him.)
    He was actually accusing jon of losing his virginity before him. That's why he was blushing. Not because he was hugged.The hug just irritated him. It did the same in morrison's book.

Mighty Member

He was actually accusing jon of losing his virginity before him. That's why he was blushing. Not because he was hugged.The hug just irritated him. It did the same in morrison's book.
    Yeah, that was...gross.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Yeah, that was...gross.
    It is but that's what happened on page or implied. It wasn't stated ofcourse.

Hang on! I think jon is hugging damian in morrison's book also because he is leaving with the corps.it's a goodbye hug.

He was actually accusing jon of losing his virginity before him.
    I was trying to block that little bit of OOC-ness from my mind. Right along with "GARGOYLE DOGS" and "Bring beer" -___-