Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I hope he is not going to split them up because of this. Damian is kind of guy who is only comfortable with the wierd than the normal. He also seems to have a thing for strays and troubled. Bendis splitting them up cause jon is old and out grown him. Would also suck. Especially, after the loyalty damian has show him

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Bendis splitting them up cause jon is old and out grown him. Would also suck. Especially, after the loyalty damian has show him
    Bendis just said this won't split them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Bendis just said this won't split them up.
    Yeah! I saw it,later.the link was taking too long to open in the twitter app.it is big relief if he delivers.

BANNED

Additional tweet:

no worries. and I know YOU didn't think I was breaking them up, but I was getting that a bit all weekend. have no fear, my history on other books shows, (miles and ganke etc.) I don't break up friends, I celebrate them.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvinator View Post
    The way things are going, Bendis is either planning to get rid of Jon or ruin him then get rid of him as soon as he is done with this Jon arc. I don't think he has much interest in Jon's or Lois' characters hence the reason for both characters to act like they were written by different people in his run alone. I will take his start as a sign were both Lois and Jon went missing. Also this Jon situation will not help because people already know Jon. There is noway they can go out with him like this. And with the way Clark and Lois are now, it will be akward for Jon. So, enjoy this Imposter while he lasts. Unless he is de-aged, don't expect him to stay in the series. Bendis will probably think bringing back Conner will make us forgive him for whatever he does to Jon. And Young Justice Jon is probably for season 5 or 6 if the show lasts that long. Don't really except and want another long timeskip.

I want the Jon who hasn't lived all this space **** back, not the older Jon just de aged, that would be terrible for a 10 year old brain to hold in.

I will celebrate bendis and bitch about him at the same time. Every issue isn't a complete loss, there is good stuff there, it's just the big huge gigantic problems he creates just for shock that hurts characters.

Jon isn't going anywhere. YJ, and the CW, but it will start getting consistent across the board soon enough.

Incredible Member

I really can't see them being able to maintain/salvage the current Superson's dynamic or create a good replacement one. There's too much of a difference betweenn 13 and 17. Unless he get's reset it's ruined and gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    I want the Jon who hasn't lived all this space **** back, not the older Jon just de aged, that would be terrible for a 10 year old brain to hold in.

I will celebrate bendis and bitch about him at the same time. Every issue isn't a complete loss, there is good stuff there, it's just the big huge gigantic problems he creates just for shock that hurts characters.

Jon isn't going anywhere. YJ, and the CW, but it will start getting consistent across the board soon enough.
    When de-aging jon, assuming we don't go the time alteration or imposter routes, whatever process de-ages him could effect/damage his memory as well so he forgets most of his aged up experiences and at best only remembers it vaguely like a dream or something.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    I really can't see them being able to maintain/salvage the current Superson's dynamic or create a good replacement one. There's too much of a difference betweenn 13 and 17. Unless he get's reset it's ruined and gone.

When de-aging jon, assuming we don't go the time alteration or imposter routes, whatever process de-ages him could effect/damage his memory as well so he forgets most of his aged up experiences and at best only remembers it vaguely like a dream or something.

That's why we have saturn girl, Martian manhunter, and Ms Martian to wipe his memory right

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    They could play up weirdness factor. Besides, damian wouldn't give a damn, how old jon is. He will be as cocky as ever. Jon for the most part has same personality and history .

Astonishing Member

The dynamic wouldn't really change all that much especially with Damian and his perception of Jon. It doesn't matter whether he is 10 or 17 years old.

But they can't rely on the kawaii factor anymore though

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    The dynamic wouldn't really change all that much especially with Damian and his perception of Jon. It doesn't matter whether he is 10 or 17 years old.
    I mean, they did something similar where Damian got aged up to being old man with hearing problems.Jon was laughing his ass of

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    But they can't rely on the kawaii factor anymore though
    I imagine that will be in the eye of the beholder just as before.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I imagine that will be in the eye of the beholder just as before.
    How can 17 year old man be kawaii?I mean, he has scar on his face. He seems like a genuine badass like future trunks.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-21-2019 at 05:43 AM.

Astonishing Member

I was thinking along the lines of their banter not necessarily how they looked. I'm not particularly hung up on how cute they look, just as long as their dynamic isn't changed.

I was talking about their looks.Jon and Damian had a kawaii factor going for him.they even had an old lady pulling jon's cheek. The fan arts are fuelled by the kawaii factor
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-21-2019 at 06:00 AM.