Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
I've always enjoyed depending on the property it's used on. Applying it to the aesthetic of the Legion works for me.
Fair enough. I guess if they're aiming for an aesthetic that can adapt more to live-action it makes sense.
I think in regards to Jon spending time in the future essentially being the face of the House of El and legacy of Superman, I'm most interested in how the general public of the 32nd century will react to him. Do they take him as a tasteless fraud because they don't think he's the real deal, or do they go similar to Post-Crisis Valor where he's something of a cross between a celebrity and straight up religious figure.

Based on how during the flashback Bendis stressed the idea that around the galaxy Superman and his House of El is regarded as royalty. I may very well get my Space Prince yet
I guess it depends on how he presents himself or how the Legion presents him, maybe? Or how much time Bendis has to dwell on it. Could just amount to 32nd-century equivalent of civilian Bendis speak.