Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859606162 LastLast
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    I'm honestly pretty curious as to when he'll wear the second suit too. We see it in Hitch's cover and in Sook's character sheet, but no anywhere else.

Maybe he doesn't get it till after the first arc or maybe he doesn't get it till he's actually Superman?

Edit: actually it was also on an alternate cover too
    Didn't jon wear a costume as superman in one of his dreams in tomasi's run? I don't remember what issue that is. I am actively searching for it. I think the newsuit will be given as 'graduation' to superman.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Didn't jon wear a costume as superman in one of his dreams in tomasi's run? I don't remember what issue that is. I am actively searching for it. I think the newsuit will be given as 'graduation' to superman.
    Is this what your talking about?

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Yup! Issue 21 Black Dawn part 2.

It's actually fairly close to what Sook's new take when it's fully colored in like when Cheung drew it

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...iant_cover_by/
    Last edited by Superlad93; 11-16-2019 at 12:40 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Is this what your talking about?

Damn! I didn't remember that one. But, no this one is a dream. I think it had something to do with flying as well.

Damn! I didn't remember that one. But, no this one is a dream. I think it had something to do with flying as well.
    There is is this.

Yup! Issue 21 Black Dawn part 2.

It's actually fairly close to what Sook's new take when it's fully colored in like when Cheung drew it

This might be the one. Let me check it out. I wish we could compare the two suits(this and jon's legion one) in full view.

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    There is is this.

@superlad found it. This one i remember. But it wasn't what i was looking for. Thanks for the search anyways. It means alot.

This might be the one. Let me check it out. I wish we could compare the two suits(this and jon's legion one) in full view.
    Here's the version designed by Sook and drawn by Cheung

I think they're shockingly alike, honestly. Just look at the color layout. Notice the darker blue around the arms and legs, and the red around the shoulder? Plus there's also the red on the wrists.

I even just noticed the dream Jon and the Legion Jon's Super suits even have the shorter, almost sneaker like, red boots. You can see dream Jon's similar shorter shoes in the second panel where he's flying and saying "up".

Last edited by Superlad93; 11-16-2019 at 12:51 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

The costume seems to be similar. Instead of dark blue they are using black. Reborn superman belt being used is a nice touch since it was given to jon. Older one didn't have a belt. There are more line and a different insignia. I have to say though the pushed up sleeves was unique in the old design. But, i can understand that not working for the man of tomorrow characterisation.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 11-16-2019 at 12:58 PM.

I really dig the similarities.

This seems like what his look is going to be for when he's Superman. Though, obviously, he'll be a bit taller and looking like an early 20 something.

I really dig the similarities.

This seems like what his look is going to be for when he's Superman. Though, obviously, he'll be a bit taller and looking like an early 20 something.
    The thing i like most is it feels more like dick grayson's acrobatic suit, than Clark's stongman look.The boots accentuate that. It also helps with jon being a ball of energy. Not to Mention jon is more lean than clark.

Incredible Member

Here's the version designed by Sook and drawn by Cheung

I think they're shockingly alike, honestly. Just look at the color layout. Notice the darker blue around the arms and legs, and the red around the shoulder? Plus there's also the red on the wrists.

I even just noticed the dream Jon and the Legion Jon's Super suits even have the shorter, almost sneaker like, red boots. You can see dream Jon's similar shorter shoes in the second panel where he's flying and saying "up".

I feel like this suit will be saved for when Jon completes his first year in future college. Sort of as a sign of him coming together to his full potential.

That's the most adorable kid I've ever seen. Yep he looks like a Jon.

Damian's no so easy and his fans attacking actors who wish to play him don't help smh.

Awwwwww! Yeah that is totally Jon. But I think that CW show is looking to go a bit older.