Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post

Lil jon kent and Lois lane.

Jon go see uncle Conner

If YJ goes all the way to season 5, I wouldn't be surprised if we have a Jon Kent who's mentored by Conner. Man, I just love how this show does the legacy of the DC universe.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    If YJ goes all the way to season 5, I wouldn't be surprised if we have a Jon Kent who's mentored by Conner. Man, I just love how this show does the legacy of the DC universe.

This is a big reason the show is loved by fans,and DC comics are having so much trouble,legacy/generations are what made DC great.

But Dick had issues being batman in this universe. He didn't want to.
    Dick didn’t want to be Batman on Earth 0 either, but Gotham needed a Batman and so he took on the role. Given all the Morrison influences in Weisman’s work I wouldn’t rule out him adapting more from his Batman run. I mean he already referenced Batman Incorporated.

So cute! (And is it me or is that a really weird way to hold a baby? I think it's meant to be her cradling him but it just looks like he's sitting on her arm like a bird. lol)

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    So cute! (And is it me or is that a really weird way to hold a baby? I think it's meant to be her cradling him but it just looks like he's sitting on her arm like a bird. lol)
    Hard to say if he's established any of his daddy's powers so...

After all, the Tornado Twins are toddlers but already has super speed (good thing Bart's there to help corral his dad and aunt, lol).

I now have a lot more confidence that we'll finally see the Super Sons in animation on Young Justice.

(I also find it amusing in a sad way that Superman's got a baby on Earth and he's stuck in space fighting Darkseid).
    I remember justice league cartoon also had aquaman and a baby. It was very hard core,that was the first time i was blown away by aquaman. Him butchering his arm to save his baby. I wonder if something like that happened here.have we seen aquaman after the latest timeskip? Is that why kaldur has taken over for him?

Is that the reason why orm was imprisoned? Or was it just same old bad guy shtick
    He did try and kill a pregnant Mera in a tie-in comic, although they still didn't know Orm was Ocean Master by that point.

And this is, what? The third or fourth time Grey Griffin has voiced Lois Lane ?

Kon93

Oh man Clark is off in space while his kid is home.cant they just raise a kid in any universe?

To be fair, Black Lightning’s got 2 kids and he was also in space, before his tragic mistake.
    Anyway nice to see lil Jonathan in animation.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    To be fair, Black Lightning’s got 2 kids and he was also in space, before his tragic mistake.
    Anyway nice to see lil Jonathan in animation.

That isnt fair,it sucks for both of them.course ppl in branches of the military go through the same thing right here on earth.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Thoughts on the time skip, they dont jump too far into the future, 5 years has been the most. My guess, 2 years between season 3 and 4, fight with Darkseid then a 5 or six year skip.

Assuming both Damian and Jon are about 1ish by the end of this season, then add 2 to that, that's 3. Full year for season 4, so that's 4, and add 6 that gives you 10.

So both will be finish when Dsmian comes into Bruce's life. Or they surprise us and Jason and Damian are freed from Ra's.

Just noticed this article on this site.

https://www.cbr.com/superman-jon-kent-returns-teenager/

The way things are going, Bendis is either planning to get rid of Jon or ruin him then get rid of him as soon as he is done with this Jon arc. I don't think he has much interest in Jon's or Lois' characters hence the reason for both characters to act like they were written by different people in his run alone. I will take his start as a sign were both Lois and Jon went missing. Also this Jon situation will not help because people already know Jon. There is noway they can go out with him like this. And with the way Clark and Lois are now, it will be akward for Jon. So, enjoy this Imposter while he lasts. Unless he is de-aged, don't expect him to stay in the series. Bendis will probably think bringing back Conner will make us forgive him for whatever he does to Jon. And Young Justice Jon is probably for season 5 or 6 if the show lasts that long. Don't really except and want another long timeskip.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvinator View Post
    The way things are going, Bendis is either planning to get rid of Jon or ruin him then get rid of him as soon as he is done with this Jon arc. I don't think he has much interest in Jon's or Lois' characters hence the reason for both characters to act like they were written by different people in his run alone. I will take his start as a sign were both Lois and Jon went missing. Also this Jon situation will not help because people already know Jon. There is noway they can go out with him like this. And with the way Clark and Lois are now, it will be akward for Jon. So, enjoy this Imposter while he lasts. Unless he is de-aged, don't expect him to stay in the series. Bendis will probably think bringing back Conner will make us forgive him for whatever he does to Jon. And Young Justice Jon is probably for season 5 or 6 if the show lasts that long. Don't really except and want another long timeskip.
    Yeah! I don't think this aging up thing is sustainable. Especially, since didio has a hard on for keep silverage characters as young and hip. This will just age Clark.
    The good news is we are starting to get other media portrayals now. So, jon might stick around and be deaged.

Astonishing Member

I don't think his intention is to get rid of Jon or that he he doesn't care about Lois. He's just not writing them (or anyone else for that matter) as well as he's writing Superman/Clark. Going by his tweets, he seems interested in showing the family as well as the friendship with Damian and how this growth spurt will play out.

https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...38567821103105