Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 416
  1. #16
    Extraordinary Member TomariS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Brumbrumbrum, blurgurpl, mhurr and dopey

    Attachment 76216
    One of my fave parts with baby Jon. He's adorable!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

  2. #17
    Mighty Member Kon93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Brumbrumbrum, blurgurpl, mhurr and dopey

    Attachment 76216
    Reminds me why artificially aging characters deprives us of a lot of potential awesome moments like this one
    You want your SB/kon-el/Conner kent fix

    Read and watch both YJs
    Watch Reign of the Supermen
    He is coming to Titans
    He might be back in Injustice

    Support your favorite SUPER clone

  3. #18
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,265

    Default

    I also miss this motherly type of Lois, hate that she's put it firmly in her past as of AC#1004.

  4. #19
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    I agree with Jon on Flash vs Superman

    b434694623e1129f8c0609f6c631985a._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

  5. #20
    Fantastic Member OpaqueGiraffe17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I agree with Jon on Flash vs Superman

    b434694623e1129f8c0609f6c631985a._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg
    Traitor!!!
    Jk, canon wise I’m pretty sure the kid is right.

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I agree with Jon on Flash vs Superman

    b434694623e1129f8c0609f6c631985a._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg
    I don't agree with "the whole leave you in the dust" thing that started. He is superman for god sake. He should be able to keep up or beat barry, if push came to shove.flash can beat him. But superman should be able to compete with him and win if needed be.
    The whole argument is stupid. Next superman, can't be strongest because they made a new hero whose primary power is superstrength.nerfing superman for a hero who has an expertise in an area has always annoyed me. Superman had speed before flash.

  7. #22
    Fantastic Member Flashback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I don't agree with "the whole leave you in the dust" thing that started. He is superman for god sake. He should be able to keep up or beat barry, if push came to shove.flash can beat him. But superman should be able to compete with him and win if needed be.
    The whole argument is stupid. Next superman, can't be strongest because they made a new hero whose primary power is superstrength.nerfing superman for a hero who has an expertise in an area has always annoyed me. Superman had speed before flash.
    I really dislike the notion of "he came first so no one can surpass him" mentality, I agree that Superman should be able to keep up and for it to be a close foot race for the both of them, but not the "if Superman takes it serious he will win." Half-assing a race when the other guy is taking it serious is just disrespectful and I like to think that Clark's not the type to do that.

    As to if Superman no longer being the strongest (strength wise), for me personally I don't really have an issue. If Superman can't beat a character in strength, then no problem, he has experience under his belt and not to mention an array of powers. It should compensate for what he's lacking in strength wise.

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    I really dislike the notion of "he came first so no one can surpass him" mentality, I agree that Superman should be able to keep up and for it to be a close foot race for the both of them, but not the "if Superman takes it serious he will win." Half-assing a race when the other guy is taking it serious is just disrespectful and I like to think that Clark's not the type to do that.

    As to if Superman no longer being the strongest (strength wise), for me personally I don't really have an issue. If Superman can't beat a character in strength, then no problem, he has experience under his belt and not to mention an array of powers. It should compensate for what he's lacking in strength wise.
    I said Superman had speed first because the logic that someone else gets to be the best at something just because they specialise in something is just as annoying an argument. There superguys and athletes who juggle 10 different things and beats the people who specialise in 1 thing and many times even the best.
    I was just taking strength as an example there.they do this with intelligence and other faculties which makes him "the man of tomorrow".batman or lex is around superman is dumb.when wonder woman is around superman can't fight. If they are going take superman out of the way for every superhero that comes into being, Then what is the point of giving him the title "superman".Call him average"meta"man or normal"meta"man.Just let someone else have the title superman.

    I am not saying superman, can't be surpassed. I am saying superman should be surpassed. He should be up there as the top dog for everyone to beat. And "competition" is keyword, should be there. And superman will give them fair competetion. And in competition sometimes one guy wins, other guys loose and vice versa.if he is going to be the ideal to strive towards, then he needs to be treated as such.
    Superman is not super anymore, if Anyone can do what he does. He should be competiting with the best in every regard. And vice versa meta human, and humans should see him as goal to reach,proverbial mountain to climb.

  9. #24
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    ALRIGHT! Who wants to look at more baby photos!

    376234._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

  10. #25

    Default

    Oh! Oh! I do.

  11. #26
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    15,394

    Default

    Apparently Bendis is writing the Legion of Super-Heroes. Which means it's almost certainly part of the Wonder Comics line, whose titles all somehow involve Superman. Could Jon become a Legionnaire?
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...-comic-spring/

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Apparently Bendis is writing the Legion of Super-Heroes. Which means it's almost certainly part of the Wonder Comics line, whose titles all somehow involve Superman. Could Jon become a Legionnaire?
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...-comic-spring/
    Many had already predicted that. I guess Jon will be shipped of into the future.

  13. #28
    Fantastic Member OpaqueGiraffe17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Apparently Bendis is writing the Legion of Super-Heroes. Which means it's almost certainly part of the Wonder Comics line, whose titles all somehow involve Superman. Could Jon become a Legionnaire?
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...-comic-spring/
    Seeing as his Guardians of the Galaxy run is widely disliked, I can’t say I’m interested. Even less so if it means aged up scarface Jon is permanent.

  14. #29
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Hrrrrrrrrnnggggh... BABY PHOTOS!

    4c09f429fcf4931cfcecc2c61ded3ee2._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

    Up, up and splat.

    I noticed Jurgen wrote Jon with a certain way of speaking that Tomasi didn't do. I don't know if it's meant to be an accent or just because he's young

  15. #30
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    I really dislike the notion of "he came first so no one can surpass him" mentality, I agree that Superman should be able to keep up and for it to be a close foot race for the both of them, but not the "if Superman takes it serious he will win." Half-assing a race when the other guy is taking it serious is just disrespectful and I like to think that Clark's not the type to do that.

    As to if Superman no longer being the strongest (strength wise), for me personally I don't really have an issue. If Superman can't beat a character in strength, then no problem, he has experience under his belt and not to mention an array of powers. It should compensate for what he's lacking in strength wise.
    I'm glad you bought that up, that happens a lot on this board. But who knows maybe in an elseworld story Jon will surpass him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •