Page 27 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

I'm not 100% sure why they didn't just age jon up to like 14/15 like Damian. People would have probably complained less. And its the kinda age where the character can act childish if the writer wants or with more independence if that is the route they want to take.

Adventures of the supersons #10 preview

http://blogs.slj.com/goodcomicsforki...super-sons-10/

Look's like we have a Superbat offspring. He appears to be an Al ghul/Wayne/Kryptonian. Plus Jon and Damian are grand parents.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Adventures of the supersons #10 preview

http://blogs.slj.com/goodcomicsforki...super-sons-10/

Look's like we have a Superbat offspring. He appears to be an Al ghul/Wayne/Kryptonian. Plus Jon and Damian are grand parents.
    We've known those kids have existed since the end of the original Supersons actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    We've known those kids have existed since the end of the original Supersons actually.
    Yes but we never knew that the Damian mini-me was part Kryptonian. We saw the girl floating but Not the Boy and we thought they were Jon and Damian's Kids not grand kids.

Extraordinary Member

From the DCU Qand A

rac7d.82001 asks:
    "What advice would Seg give to his great grandson Jon Kent?"

First off that's a really great question. Jon Kent is my favorite new DC character since Damian Wayne- wait no, since Static Shock.

First and foremost, "Listen to your dad. But also, remember that being a hero isn't about the symbol on your chest, your name, or your family. It's not about you at all. It's about everyone else. Remember that."

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    From the DCU Qand A

rac7d.82001 asks:
    "What advice would Seg give to his great grandson Jon Kent?"

First off that's a really great question. Jon Kent is my favorite new DC character since Damian Wayne- wait no, since Static Shock.

First and foremost, "Listen to your dad. But also, remember that being a hero isn't about the symbol on your chest, your name, or your family. It's not about you at all. It's about everyone else. Remember that."
    Grandpa Seg gets it. I love how Cameron Cuffe’s is huge Superman fan irl. Also his show is awesome. Though someone should ask him what he thinks about what a massive dick his son Jor turned out to be, lol.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

So, we are going to get superfamily and supersons fighting zombies in dceased huh!. I know that thing is going to end in tragedy, but damn it! i am invested. Lois and Jon calming down Damian about bruce was really great to see

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    So, we are going to get superfamily and supersons fighting zombies in dceased huh!. I know that thing is going to end in tragedy, but damn it! i am invested. Lois and Jon calming down Damian about bruce was really great to see
    Hopefully, we can see how kick butt the Super Sons can be.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Hopefully, we can see how kick butt the Super Sons can be.
    What i liked the most was it's showcasing of how emotionally vulnerable superdad is. The desperation in which he tore through the glass and incinerated lois's Mobile. He has got everything to lose. Damian is stuck with superfamily now,maybe alfred joins him later.I am glad the kids didn't turn zombie.
    And a moment of silence for lois's mobile.
    RIP LOIS'S MOBILE LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    What i liked the most was it's showcasing of how emotionally vulnerable superdad is. The desperation in which he tore through the glass and incinerated lois's Mobile. He has got everything to lose. Damian is stuck with superfamily now,maybe alfred joins him later.I am glad the kids didn't turn zombie.
    And a moment of silence for lois's mobile.
    RIP LOIS'S MOBILE LOL!!!
    I liked how they showed Damian concerned about his dad. I'm glad the kids didn't get zombified.

RIP LOIS' PHONE!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I'm not 100% sure why they didn't just age jon up to like 14/15 like Damian. People would have probably complained less. And its the kinda age where the character can act childish if the writer wants or with more independence if that is the route they want to take.
    Damian is 13? time doesnt actually moove its only been 8 months since his birthday 3 years ago

Astonishing Member

Damian is 13? time doesnt actually moove its only been 8 months since his birthday 3 years ago
    Damian is likely 14. After all, Jon was 11 in his travel with Jor-El (Jon was 10 and Damian was 13 in Super Sons).

Honestly, it wouldn't be impossible they make Damian's age to be 15.

It wouldn't have sense, but it isn't imposssible they do that. There wasn't much sense about how Damian turned 13 either (while Tim was still 16).
    Last edited by Konja7; 05-01-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Damian is likely 14. After all, Jon was 11 in his travel with Jor-El (Jon was 10 and Damian was 13 in Super Sons).

Honestly, it wouldn't be impossible they make Damian's age to be 15.

It wouldn't have sense, but it isn't imposssible they do that. There wasn't much sense about how Damian turned 13 either (while Tim was still 16).
    Time either moves for all or none. Damian is likely 13 and 13 he will remain esp with tim generation right their, he cant age up without closing the gap since tim can never be more then borderline 17
    Damian was made 13 in rebirth, so he could take on the Titans brand and with Jon on the docket as a new superhero he and Damian could not be the same age because of the exp gap.

Astonishing Member

Time either moves for all or none. Damian is likely 13 and 13 he will remain esp with tim generation right their, he cant age up without closing the gap since tim can never be more then borderline 17
    Damian was made 13 in rebirth, so he could take on the Titans brand and with Jon on the docket as a new superhero he and Damian could not be the same age because of the exp gap.
    As I mentioned, Damian was made 13, while Tim was still 16. That means DC doesn't care if the time should move for all.

If DC wants Damian to be 14 (which fits that Jon was 11) or even 15, so the age gap with Jon wouldn't be so different. DC would do this, even if Tim is still 16 or 17.

From Supergirl #30