Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 852
  1. #751

    Default


    Can anyone tell me which issue is this from?

  2. #752
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,043

    Default

    is lois gonna end up pregnant again?

  3. #753
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    is lois gonna end up pregnant again?
    Is they really act like Lois is okay with this

  4. #754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    is lois gonna end up pregnant again?
    I don't if she will. But, i haven't read anything to suggest that

  5. #755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Is they really act like Lois is okay with this
    Bendis's lois might be. After all, she sent a 10 year old him of in space with someone like jor el. In general, i don't think she will. She was pretty adamant on jon sticking to his curfews and chores. Now, he is freaking 17. So, how the dynamic is going to work. The creatives rather than build on it, waste time on some idiotic jokes with them being naked

  6. #756
    Super Member GSman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Where you least expect
    Posts
    997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    is lois gonna end up pregnant again?
    Didn't Superman #9 show Clark having a vision of a potential future where he had a daughter? Though I doubted anything from that vision would cone to fruition, maybe the daughter part could?

  7. #757
    Astonishing Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    Didn't Superman #9 show Clark having a vision of a potential future where he had a daughter? Though I doubted anything from that vision would cone to fruition, maybe the daughter part could?
    If Bendis is still at the helm, I expect the daughter to be aged up to 17 or so, after being left alone with a highly questionable person, and shipped off to the next reboot of the Legion by that time. With her older brother going the way of Chris Kent and other former Super family members.

  8. #758
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,627

    Default

    What are the chances of getting a ten year old Jon in CW's Crisis with Smallville Lois and Clack? It's been eight years since the show, so it's easy to make it happen. The last time we saw the CW L&C, they were pregnant and Lois has given birth already i assume. It would only be fitting and timeously to have an adolescent Jon they (SV Clois) could have had offscreen. I want this.

  9. #759
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,207

    Default

    That'd be awesome. Who knows whether it would happen, but I'd love Jon Kent, son of Tom Welling.
    Currently Reading:

    DC: The Flash, Teen Titans, Justice League, Doomsday Clock, Justice League Dark, Aquaman

    Image: Lazarus, Black Magick

    Boom: Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Go Go Power Rangers

  10. #760
    Astonishing Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,689

    Default

    Considering its for the event, I don't see it happening. Maybe a mention, but more than that...

    Not that I would be against it, just saying.

  11. #761
    Incredible Member OpaqueGiraffe17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    What are the chances of getting a ten year old Jon in CW's Crisis with Smallville Lois and Clack? It's been eight years since the show, so it's easy to make it happen. The last time we saw the CW L&C, they were pregnant and Lois has given birth already i assume. It would only be fitting and timeously to have an adolescent Jon they (SV Clois) could have had offscreen. I want this.
    This is just making me picture the meeting between Welling, Hochlin and Routh having a surplus of dad humor.

  12. #762
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    Didn't Superman #9 show Clark having a vision of a potential future where he had a daughter? Though I doubted anything from that vision would cone to fruition, maybe the daughter part could?
    and all thease rumors of a Helena Wayne
    superDaughters lol

  13. #763

    Default

    "um.. violence is never the answer jon" says lois after punching lex. That was hilarious.but, man can't believe clark is gone too
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 10-02-2019 at 09:03 AM.

  14. #764
    Incredible Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    651

    Default

    Honestly, with Clark infected, I'd say you can consider the majority of the cast as good as dead. Including Jon and Martha.

    The only one I see coming out of this is Lois and that's mostly because she seems to be the narrator.

  15. #765
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Honestly, with Clark infected, I'd say you can consider the majority of the cast as good as dead. Including Jon and Martha.

    The only one I see coming out of this is Lois and that's mostly because she seems to be the narrator.
    How would she survive on her own, I stil dont understand

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •