Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    How would she survive on her own, I stil dont understand
    Well, there's been some sort of allusion towards Jason Todd (though incredibly vague). And Diana is flying off with Dinah Green Lantern and Cyborg in tow, wielding a Kryptonite sword.

Though honestly, not really fond of this sort of thing. An apocalyptic world and things, just when a glimmer of hope seems to appear, get very much worse. Its why I don't watch things like Walking Dead and dropped Vampire Earth novel series.

Extraordinary Member

So jons time in the future is to be shortlived? Good but I feel like he is coming into something bad

Something VERY bad if the rumors are true. But that's been the story of his life for a while now.

Mighty Member

The sense I got at NYCC is that the aging up Jon was not a popular decision, but DC doesn't care.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    The sense I got at NYCC is that the aging up Jon was not a popular decision, but DC doesn't care.
    Only those who run Pro Wrestling companies traditionally have cared less about what the fans want than those who run the Comic Book Industry. Both industries have at different times shown open disdain for their fans as well. It is sad but true. I've had the misfortune of being involved with both fandoms lol.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Only those who run Pro Wrestling companies traditionally have cared less about what the fans want than those who run the Comic Book Industry. Both industries have at different times shown open disdain for their fans as well. It is sad but true. I've had the misfortune of being involved with both fandoms lol.
    but comic book sales are dwindling, I dont want fans to ever be so loud that they can dictake how a story goes and what happens to a chracters
    see RWBY*

but this descion is so unpopular, it was nice to have a comicbook, where having adventures, solving mystery and being friends was it, it was simple and fun

but comic book sales are dwindling, I dont want fans to ever be so loud that they can dictake how a story goes and what happens to a chracters
    see RWBY*....
    [/IMG]
    I see your point but the Comic Book Industry is toxic to its fans. I know a couple of people who run a popular podcast that deals with Comic Books, Sci-Fi and Horror. They've told me the only guests they have trouble booking are those in the Comic Book Industry. They are treated with great kindness by those involved with Sci-Fi and Horror but with often open hostility by those involved with Comic Books. On the flipside many fans are very vocal about their hatred of Comic Book insiders. It is an unhealthy relationship on both sides. This isn't an Entertainment thing it is a Comic Book thing.

see RWBY*
    I assume you mostly mean the Bumblebee ship lol

If so then, to be fair, it seemed like the people working on the show were just as crazy about that as a lot of the fans were. The spark was always slightly there (though not nearly as much as Blake and Sun), but the cast and crew were the ones to fan the flames. In spite of Monty saying that Team RWBY were all more like sisters :/

but this descion is so unpopular, it was nice to have a comicbook, where having adventures, solving mystery and being friends was it, it was simple and fun
    Well on the bright side, he's admitting that going into space with Jor El was a bad idea. Now to wait for Lois and Clark to question why they let him go in the first place.

*sigh* This might be the last time we see our boy before he was ruined, and he looks so defeated. I know the feeling, son.

Extraordinary Member

these are the scenes that happen in dumb teen movies and cw drama and i hate them

gross and creepy

these are the scenes that happen in dumb teen movies and cw drama and i hate them

gross and creepy...
    There certainly is an incestuous vibe. *yuck*

it was certainly...uncomfortable. I could have done without it. But I honestly didn't think it was that bad. Certainly not incestuous. Now if either of them was into it, then there'd be red flags.

My only issue is if it becomes a running joke between them (granted, I am aware that two times doesn't equal a trend). The joke is awkward enough without running it into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    it was certainly...uncomfortable. I could have done without it. But I honestly didn't think it was that bad. Certainly not incestuous.....
    Maybe not openly but there was an undercurrent of incest implied if faint, IMO. I hope this running joke is dropped ASAP it isn't funny only creepy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    it was certainly...uncomfortable. I could have done without it. But I honestly didn't think it was that bad. Certainly not incestuous. Now if either of them was into it, then there'd be red flags.

My only issue is if it becomes a running joke between them (granted, I am aware that two times doesn't equal a trend). The joke is awkward enough without running it into the ground.
    This wouldn’t happen to kid Jon but now that he is 17, he will be sexualized and we gonna have to deal with all now, sometimes people complain about Damian not growing up physically , but I don’t mind becuase we don’t have to endure things like this

The funny thing with Damian is that, while the way he's drawn hasn't really changed, he finally looks his age. Before rebirth I always thought he looked closer to 12-14 than he did to 10. Very rarely did I think an artist actually made him look like a ten year old. He's always looked like a short teenager.

gross and creepy
    There certainly is an incestuous vibe. *yuck*
    Maybe not openly but there was an undercurrent of incest implied if faint, IMO. I hope this running joke is dropped ASAP it isn't funny only creepy.
    Why are people (especially americans) always equalling nudity with sexuallity! There is absoulty nothing incestious,creepy or weird when a mother (especially Lois who is very open minded!)
    and the son would see each other naked.I mean for the love god Jon was a child few issues ago! why would you sexualise something like that!