Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 LastLast

When an Elseworld writer writes a better, and more in character, character, than the one writing him in the main universe, you know there's an issue...

But yeah, Jon really stepped up. Bought just enough time. Wouldn't mind seeing Taylor take a shot at the Supersons (with kid Jon). But you know, in a lighter tone at least.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Jon had a crowning moment of AWESOME in the DCeased finale. Willing to go up against his zombified dad to help the survivors escape, and buying them enough time for the Green Lantern Corps to come in and save the day. That's my boy! I usually hate fakeout deaths but I am SO happy he survived!
    It's okay mom I know what I have to do. this should be Jon's quote, this the hero I want to read.

they kept lois consitent, she wont get in his way

Mighty Member

ED31m0BVAAAO_Ow.jpg

Posting this because first of all. It's a beautiful, gorgeous piece of artwork and second, I appreciate my faves. No matter what age they are or aren't.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
    ED31m0BVAAAO_Ow.jpg

Posting this because first of all. It's a beautiful, gorgeous piece of artwork and second, I appreciate my faves. No matter what age they are or aren't.
    Age wouldn't be much of an issue. If bendis atleast tried to give jon some personality back or a new one.

I'm not sure if this is meant to be Jon or Conner but an early preview for Green Lantern: Blackstars #2 has Superman holding back an angry looking Superboy who is shouting at Blackstar Hal Jordan, John Stewart and Jessica Cruz.

https://www.newsarama.com/47746-gree...t-look.html#s4

Also Boyzarro showed up in The Terrifics #23 and it was mentioned that Kathy and Maya Ducard had built their own Fortress of Solitude. Maybe Boyzarro can be reverted back to normal so we can have a 10 year old Jon again
    Last edited by Lvenger; 11-07-2019 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    I'm not sure if this is meant to be Jon or Conner but an early preview for Green Lantern: Blackstars #2 has Superman holding back an angry looking Superboy who is shouting at Blackstar Hal Jordan, John Stewart and Jessica Cruz.

Also Boyzarro showed up in The Terrifics #23 and it was mentioned that Kathy and Maya Ducard had built their own Fortress of Solitude. Maybe Boyzarro can be reverted back to normal so we can have a 10 year old Jon again
    Thank god someone remembered them.

I am glad that they are not erased. So to speak. I hope bendis have them meet jon again.

Mighty Member

I personally would say CONNER, because the black/red Colors are Conners Colors and not Jonathans.
    But I personally think it looks more like NEW52 SUPERBOY..

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Looks like Morrison will be writing a evil Jon, at least for a few panels, in a upcoming green lantern issue https://twitter.com/thedcnation/stat...80845457371136

You know Imma just say it an evil Jon Kent done right would have been so much more preferable to the crap we're getting now. At least then Jon would have some substance unlike default Gary Stew teen superhero protagonist were getting now.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    You know Imma just say it an evil Jon Kent done right would have been so much more preferable to the crap we're getting now. At least then Jon would have some substance unlike default Gary Stew teen superhero protagonist were getting now.
    Hell, if it was Ultraman's Jon Kent, that would have been an awesome twist, with a rescue for the real one underway.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I hope bendis have them meet jon again.
    As long as he's the one deciding they meet again and not the one writing it.

This is awesome.

Incredible Member

I really wish that Jon doesn't take the new suit that we've been seeing in concept art and variants. The one he got from Jor El looks great and still gives off the feel that hes still a teen. The new one is just full blown Superman 2.0

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

I'm honestly pretty curious as to when he'll wear the second suit too. We see it in Hitch's cover and in Sook's character sheet, but no anywhere else.

Maybe he doesn't get it till after the first arc or maybe he doesn't get it till he's actually Superman?

Edit: actually it was also on an alternate cover too
    Last edited by Superlad93; 11-16-2019 at 11:36 AM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.