Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

https://www.newsarama.com/45553-scot...-for-them.html

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Snyder
    My sights are really set on the original team, their origins, what it meant to be the first superhero team in the 1940s.
    I love the JSA so much, but I am disheartened to see Stargirl, Michael Holt and obviously PG don't seem to be in the relaunch here.

Hopefully they rejoin soon when the team is established again.

I wrote up an idea for a cast for a dc series about protecting the multiverse. Karen was one of the characters.

https://cbros5.tumblr.com/post/18296...mda-multiverse

Thoughts?

Fantastic Member

You would think an appreciation thread for Kara Zor-L / Karen Starr / Power Girl would SPELL HER NAME RIGHT IN THE TITLE!! That is all.

I know Snyder is bringing back the main Earth's JSA, but I hope they also restore the classic Earth-2 and have Power Girl be from there again. I love Johns's run, but he unnecessarily convoluted her origin.
    Prime Earth JSA and Earth-2 JSA could coexist, but I kind of doubt DC will go that way. I'm curious if they'll even attempt to explore PG's origins. Or if they're bringing her back at all :/

Chapter Ten of my Dragon Ball Z/DC crossover "Power Woman Wife of Goku", which features a Power Girl/Chi Chi fusion, is posted -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1294361...n-Wife-of-Goku

If so inclined, enjoy
    "I'm sorry, but your story isn't adding up. I think your religion is a lie to keep my mouth shut."

power girl
    by TovioRogers

cross power girl and red she-hulk
    by TovioRogers

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

cross power girl and red she-hulk
    by TovioRogers
    I love this pic (which I've seen before). It or rather she is one of my favorite fan-made amalgam/warp concepts.
    "I'm sorry, but your story isn't adding up. I think your religion is a lie to keep my mouth shut."

Fantastic Member

Power Girl has been a fav since her debut in ALL STAR COMICS. Probably because she wasn’t just a copy of Supergirl.

If we could ever get a restored original Earth - 2, I could see a coupling of Karen Starr and Dick Grayson working.

Quote Originally Posted by bretmaverick2 View Post
    Power Girl has been a fav since her debut in ALL STAR COMICS. Probably because she wasn’t just a copy of Supergirl.

If we could ever get a restored original Earth - 2, I could see a coupling of Karen Starr and Dick Grayson working.
    You'll find that's not an uncommon opinion in this thread. Welcome, Powerwing brethren. Try the punch.

Quote Originally Posted by bretmaverick2 View Post

One of us!

One of us!

One of us!
    Higher, Faster, Further....More.

Truth, Justice, and a Better Tomorrow!

Bridge Four!