Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Also interestingly, this comes from the same comic that features people wearing Superman and Batman costumes.
    Blink and you miss them easter eggs are things I miss from classic comics.
    Legion of Super-Heroes - The Great Darkness Saga

Thor Odinson and Karnilla The Norn Queen among the Daxamites who are under Darkseid's control.

Thor/Don Blake runs into Clark and Lois - Simonson's Run on Thor in the 80s

A tongue-in-cheek jab at DC in a Marvel What-If. Where Wonder Man (Simon) and Power Nab (Luke Cage) are gender bent as Power Girl and Wonder Woman. Note the "Distinguished Competition" on the poster.

Last edited by Doctor Know; 09-19-2019 at 06:30 AM.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Looks kind of like Kristen Stewart as PG.
    Assassinate Putin!

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

The bob cut is perfect as is. What works for Carol doesn't seem to work for Kara. Adding the back symmetry to the boob window, however, is an interesting move, as is turning it from a hole or window to, well, a diamond, which is a nice nod to her heritage.

If Power Girl gets another series, who would you like to see return as her supporting cast?

If Power Girl gets another series, who would you like to see return as her supporting cast?
    Atlee, of course .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Atlee, of course .
    Absolutely! She makes for a great sidekick to PG and their friendship was very fun to read. I'd like Karen Starr to be a thing again instead of her just being Power Girl all the time. Secret identities are great! Dick Grayson as recurring team up and teased love interest would be neat too.

Blame Ascended for converting me in the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Absolutely! She makes for a great sidekick to PG and their friendship was very fun to read. I'd like Karen Starr to be a thing again instead of her just being Power Girl all the time. Secret identities are great! Dick Grayson as recurring team up and teased love interest would be neat too.

Blame Ascended for converting me in the latter.
    You're not alone. I'm a fan of that ship, but then again, I ship Dick with everyone.

BANNED

Nightwing x Power Girl... yeah, i dig it ! Build your harem me lad Dick ! Batgirl, Huntress, Tarantula, Starfire and now Power Girl... Dick you salty dog, spread the seed boy !

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Nightwing x Power Girl... yeah, i dig it ! Build your harem me lad Dick ! Batgirl, Huntress, Tarantula, Starfire and now Power Girl... Dick you salty dog, spread the seed boy !
    You made it weird, dude!

I can't believe I forgot to mention that the JSA absolutely need to be in Kara's supporting cast. The triumvirate of Alan, Jay and Ted as mentors (the latter begrudgingly), Courtney or Maxine as someone who looks up to her and possibly as an understudy, and contemporaries Michael Holt and Pieter Cross are my general picks.

You also can't neglect her cat who may or may not be using her for food.

If not Dick Grayson, I was always partial to her add Doctor Mid-Nite as a potential love interest for reasons I've posted before:

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Robanker
    It's a fun idea, but it actually doesn't help PG much. She'd need someone without a string attached to them. I could have sworn Jimmy, Justin and Amanda were sowing the seeds for her to take interest in Doctor Mid-Nite back in their run... The seventh issue, if I recall. The Vaartox one. She bombs in on one of his solo encounters to just hang out, she jokes about her love life which she generally doesn't do, and he's in Lois' place on the homage cover. I know, I'm probably reading into it, but it reminded me of someone she'd be interested in being juxtaposed with the exact opposite, a guy so toxic in masculinity he's weaponized it. But I like it primarily because he's quite opposite of her in terms of personality. She's louder, more aggressive and with some real sass to her when she's not angsting over her lost worlds. Pieter is a quieter, more introspective person driven by fact, faith and generally quite patient. Their power sets are inverses of one another (raw physical prowess versus intellect and precision) and each could help develop the other in ways not generally organic to themselves. Of course there's also the sweet irony of a character often referred to for her figure and naught else being paired with the blind man is fun in itself.
    Last edited by Robanker; 09-23-2019 at 02:19 PM.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Classic art by Mike Machlan from Infinity Inc. #8 (November, 1984):

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I love that tagline!

"Able to knock down buildings at a single bound!"

I just realized I have this issue!
    Last edited by superduperman; 09-23-2019 at 06:39 PM.
    Assassinate Putin!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    You made it weird, dude!
    'cause i'm weirdo with the beardo, buddy

While we're on the topic of Nightwing and Power Girl, here's them swapping costumes.

Hilariously, Dick is the only guy who could run around in PG's costume due to him rocking the booty shorts as the Boy Wonder for years (and 'cause he's Dick Grayson in general)

And PG looks great in a domino mask.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    While we're on the topic of Nightwing and Power Girl, here's them swapping costumes.

Hilariously, Dick is the only guy who could run around in PG's costume due to him rocking the booty shorts as the Boy Wonder for years (and 'cause he's Dick Grayson in general)

And PG looks great in a domino mask.
    I'm sure she'd appreciate people staring at someone else's chest for a change.

I'm sure she'd appreciate people staring at someone else's chest for a change.
    And now even more people will stare at Nightwing's ass in that leotard!