All-New Member

Default Help needed to find the source of this art

Hello everyone! I'm trying to find the author and source where this Superman art was published. I've searched the Google image search system for a few days, I've sent an email to the folks at www.capedwonder.com, but I'm still looking. Could anyone help me? Thank you the attention!

superman flying 4.jpg
    Last edited by evangelinus; 12-27-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I want to say... I'm 80% sure that's Jon Bogdanove. Although it's likely to be recent where it's from I can't say, as his pro Superman work goes back to the end of the 80s and because he's SO good at tweaking his style, much of his other stuff isn't identical. His ability to mimic others is extraordinary but that seems like a polished version of what he typically does.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    I want to say... I'm 80% sure that's Jon Bogdanove. Although it's likely to be recent where it's from I can't say, as his pro Superman work goes back to the end of the 80s and because he's SO good at tweaking his style, much of his other stuff isn't identical. He ability to mimic others is extraordinary but that seems like a polished version of what he typically does.
    Exactly! I can't say with 100% sure is a Bogdanove art. There are traces from his style, but in some parts it differs a lot. If you find the source in the future, please, let me know. Thank you very much for your attention!

I’d say Bogdanove based off the S curl & the fists.

It does look like it might be Bog, but the face doesn't really say "Bog's work" to me......but like K said, he can mix up his style so much it's hard to be sure. But the hair and fists really do look like his work, so if it's not Bog tweaking his style it's someone else aping him.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.