Question How do you display your single issues so that they are accessible for reading?

Howwwwwwww

I only buy tpb or omnibuses and I display them on a shelf like novels.

Spectacular Member

I store all of mine in two filing cabinets.

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

Magazine boxes for shelves.
    Miller was right.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

What few single issues I still buy I eventually resell and get hardcover or Omni if enough issues warrant such a book.
    Single issues have no value sans a few issues anymore, especially modern era books cause a new #1 always lurks and no one is dead for long. At best a first appearance is worth hanging on to.

While I have my single issues though they are just in a comic long box in the closet.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I use comic book short boxes and store them in my closet. My trades and graphic novels I have on bookshelves in my bedroom.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

I still buy tons of single issues weekly, but I almost never re-read them. Once the story arcs are released in a prestige format I will almost always pick it up unless I happened to not enjoy the story enough to have it in the oversized format. That said, Marvel includes a free digital code with every single issue, which is great for referencing back plot points and for reading random books on the go. I use the Marvel App on my iPad (and occasionally iPhone) and at last count I’m up to over 2,000 issues in my digital library!

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I only display the significant or best issues on the bookshelves I regularly access, like, maybe 3-5 of them.
    The rest is in my old bookshelves in a different room that I only read... maybe once a year.

If you have many I recommend long boxes divided by series, arranged alphabetically or chronologically, maybe with homemade, different color bookmarks or post-it, kinda like making your own library.

Don't intend to get boxes guess i will continue to dump it in one area amongst the books on the bookshelf...

I use boxes and spreadsheet to track what I own, for easier reading I have them bound into trades.

Looks like there is really no way to display single issues for easy reading unlike collected editions which can stand up at least...