Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Spectacular Member

January
    Aquaman by Johns omnibus: (31 issues) My first Aquaman series and a great start to the year.
    Global Frequency Deluxe: (12 issues) Good comics, but I think my expectations were too high going into this. I kept waiting for the different one-issue stories to culminate in an amazing finale, much like Planetary. So I was disappointed when that didn't happen.
    Usago Yojimbo Saga 3: (22 issues) I'm now over half way through this series and the quality is so consistent. I'll be sad to get to the end.
    Deadly Class Deluxe 1-2: (31 issues) Absolutely amazing in parts, very good in others. Really didn't take to the main character though.
    Usagi Yojimbo Saga 4: (22 issues) The best volume yet!
    Silver Surfer Omnibus: (30 issues) Another great read, I've had a great month. The ending was good, but not as good as I'd heard.
    Joe The Barbarian: (8 issues) Took a while to get into, I ended up having to start again and binge over a weekend. definitely not a good one to read an issue a night just before bed.
    Usagi Yojimbo Saga 5: (22 issues) I'm running out of things to say about how much I enjoy this, but I do!

Total for month: 178 issues
    Total for year: 178 issues
    Last edited by MagpieMad; 01-31-2019 at 02:44 PM.