Latest:

Avengers Stand off15
Slightly above average but entertaining, except for the Howling commandos issue. That was just horrible. Also I always enjoy Daniel Acuna on art.
Astonishing Ant-man18
Really enjoyed this, these type of stories are where Spencer really thrives. B and C list f@#k ups with some good personal drama and fun interactions. Art is mostly consistent too.
Thanos wins5
Thought I should check out this Donny Cates guy and daaaaamn.... I never really gave a hoot about Thanos but this was a super fun read. Good art and the introduction of Cosmic Ghost rider, who on paper sounds like the worst idea ever but I just loved him in this!
Cosmic ghost rider: Baby Thanos must die6
Cates ups the ante and the crazy shenanigans, I don't want to spoil anything but this is the type of story that perfectly fits time travel and alternate timeline plots. It feels significant but can go all the way out there with its ideas.
Can't wait for the sequel and wanna read more from this Cates guy.
Black widow (Edmondson-Noto)18
Heard really good things about this but it was just flat and muddy. Don't even know what the main bad guy wanted or why. I feel like Edmondson wanted to go for a low key, Greg Rucka type story but just didn't manage to write it as interesting as Rucke would.
At least it was fast paced and Noto is always good on art.
Luisa10
30 year old woman meets her 15 year old self. Questions of life decisions and sexuality arise.
Really liked this one, kind of like a reverse take on A distant neighborhood with a heavy lesbian theme (denial of sexuality mostly, nothing graphic). Great art too.
Kate Bishop Hawkeye (Kelly Thompson) 16
Kate Bishop was my least favorite part of Fraction's Hawkeye (which I liked a lot) but Thompson makes her work in her own title. The art is not as interesting and innovative as Clint's series was but the writing is more consistent and less "in your face quirky" than Fraction's (whom I like).
Shame it ended after 16 issues I could have read her more.
Gwenpool26
This is so much better than it has any right to be.
Kinda starts out very irritating then becomes very likable and kudos to Hastings for pushing the limits of the concept.
Only thing I didn't like was all the fill in artists. This title needed a very specific art style to work and some of the other artists were not just bad but downright amateurish.
All-new Wolverine 35
Once again, inconsistent art ruins a great series. Should have stuck with David Lopez.
Fast paced, great cast (Laura has her own tiny clone and a pet wolverine....and they are awesome) not very subtle but it's an action series about a stabby superhero so we get what we get.
Laura should have stayed Wolverine.
Sunstone22
Re reading this because I loved it the first time a lot.
Also loved it the second time. The new series (Mercy) can't come soon enough!

That's 155 issues
Total so far: 588

Best of the batch: Cosmic Ghost rider and Sunstone