Page 187 of 222 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3319

It's a shame that Fabok didn't get to draw Hal more.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    It's a shame that Fabok didn't get to draw Hal more.

It's a shame Fabok moved off monthlies in general.

Yeah, I think he was badly burned out from Justice League. I don't blame him. lol Can't think of what the current artists are going through drawing that book on a bi-monthly schedule. Still hope he does something with GL down the line, I think the guy likes drawing Hal.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know where you got the lipstick from, but he definitely looks to be wearing his iconic domino mask there.

At least to me...
    I think we have a case of people seeing the same thing differently.

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    About the face mask, it does'nt cover his nose.
    The mask is really odd, but I'm assuming the purpose was to make Hal look more inviting/non-threatening.

Take away the Ryan Reynolds factor, Hal's mask can look intimidating, depending on the artist/story.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    There's a red line that is his mouth, but I think it's just the same brown line used for his body outline. It may be a bit redder to show that it's a lip or it looks a bit redder because it's surrounded by his skin color.
    The eye shadow is the black line between his eyes and mask, which could be one since, if you remember the 90s Batman movies they have to put black eye shadows around the actor's eyes when wearing a mask so you can't see their skin but they can still see easily from the mask.
    From my perspective, Hal's lips looks to be same color as Jessica's (except her lips are fuller).

Back to my man-cave....

it's nice to see an article about hal once in a while....

https://www.cbr.com/green-lantern-ma...can-cant-beat/

Yeah, I think he was badly burned out from Justice League. I don't blame him. lol Can't think of what the current artists are going through drawing that book on a bi-monthly schedule. Still hope he does something with GL down the line, I think the guy likes drawing Hal.
    He definitely drew Hal and the Corps. well in Darkseid War .

Extraordinary Member

Is that gonna be enough to hold Barry?

Every introverted hero has that extroverted best friend to tell him to loosen up every now and then.

Extraordinary Member

While I get a kick out of Mazinger Z's rocket punch......you just can't compete with a will-powered punch......with wings on top no less.....

Extraordinary Member

Every introverted hero has that extroverted best friend to tell him to loosen up every now and then.
    It is funny how that dynamic works in fiction, and in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Is that gonna be enough to hold Barry?

Relatable .

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    It is funny how that dynamic works in fiction, and in real life.
    Great minds think alike Mr. Shaw. So what do you think about those "5G" reports about DC replacing all their classic characters. You think Hal fans should be worried about it or is it just another day in the office for our boy that he would come out of unscathed again.

Extraordinary Member

Great minds think alike Mr. Shaw. So what do you think about those "5G" reports about DC replacing all their classic characters. You think Hal fans should be worried about it or is it just another day in the office for our boy that he would come out of unscathed again.
    Just another day at the office for Hal, and mo' money saved for me. At one time or another, each of Hal's Pals served as a replacement or back-up, but none had his staying power.

Perhaps Hal can take an honest, extended holiday with Carol (with the Predator nowhere in site).

Just my opinion:

This 5G should be an alternate reality thing where the icons meets these counterparts for fun misunderstanding brawls & eventual team-ups.

It should have been a modern twist to the "Earth-2" stuff, with both sets of heroes active.

I will laugh if these replacements eventually become cannon fodder to some Superboy Prime type character during some crisis down the line.

Astonishing Member

Just been hearing about this 5G stuff, and I'm really not excited with it.