Page 120 of 222 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 3319
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sharp and Morrison are a visual dream team .
    Yeah. Great team. I'm glad they're on TGL.

I love how into it they both are. The enthusiasm and fun are evident in every issue.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    Hal better be.

Has there any news if there will be an Injustice 3?
    He's hoping for Blum, not Hal. Hal will still be there for sure.

I personally hope Blum isn't Hal again. I love Blum, he's one of my favorite voice actors but he didn't really do it for plus it was a drastic change from 1 to 2.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

I believe Adam Baldwin was part of the voice actors' strike going on at the time, that's why he didn't reprise his role as Hal in Injustice. Blum did really well.

As for whether Hal will be there or not, it could go either way. These days Hal isn't exactly guaranteed to be the representative GL in outside media products anymore, besides the heroes couldn't save Coast City from being erased in the last game, and we know what usually happens to Hal when Coast City is destroyed.
    Last edited by Johnny; 06-10-2019 at 01:28 AM.

i wonder how, if true, will affect the green lantern franchise...

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...ampaign=buffer

Apparently, Warner Bros. is planning on giving each character of its extended universe their own mini-verse, eliminating, for the most part, the overarching world approach the franchise has been focused on until this point.

While we don’t have any concrete details yet, this means that upcoming projects like The Batman will spinoff into films about Batgirl and Nightwing. And The Trench, which has already been announced, will be a part of Aquaman’s mini-verse. As for Supes, while Big Blue won’t be showing up himself, WB apparently has plans for Supergirl and Superboy movies at some point.
    ... and at this point, still no word on green lantern.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I believe Adam Baldwin was part of the voice actors' strike going on at the time, that's why he didn't reprise his role as Hal in Injustice. Blum did really well.

As for whether Hal will be there or not, it could go either way. These days Hal isn't exactly guaranteed to be the representative GL in outside media products anymore, besides the heroes couldn't save Coast City from being erased in the last game, and we know what usually happens to Hal when Coast City is destroyed.

Indeed, there's your final boss. Ironically, it would suit him just fine in the Injustice universe. Though I would prefer Hal to not be there at all, as opposed to being around as a villain.
    Last edited by Johnny; 06-10-2019 at 12:33 PM.

I liked Baldwin but I think Blum did a surprisingly great job .
    I was kind of surprised he was still playable in Injustice 2 to be honest, but I think with the likelihood of other Lanterns as skins we'll still likely see Hal as playable, and various Endings in the game seem to be leaning towards him and Barry spearheading a new Justice League with the new heroes.
    i wonder how, if true, will affect the green lantern franchise...

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...ampaign=buffer

... and at this point, still no word on green lantern.
    Honestly this is probably the most DC-way of approaching their film franchises, and I actually approve of it.
    Indeed, there's your final boss. Ironically, it would suit him just fine in the Injustice universe. Thoug I would prefer Hal to not be there at all, as opposed to being around as a villain.
    I figure we'll be getting a lot of Multiverse stuff in Injustice 3, so maybe an AU Hal as Parallax?

Like in that world he went crazy instead of Superman?

It's been 25 years since ET, I just don't want Hal to be associated with anything about that crap anymore, especially in outside media where if something becomes well-known, it directly affects the character everywhere else. We can see what effect bad stories still have on characters decades later as well, Hank Pym is a founding Avenger, yet he's most known for abusing his wife and creating a genocidal robot. It just sticks with them. I hope what happened to Wally recently doesn't still haunt him in 20 years.

It's been 25 years since ET, I just don't want Hal to be associated with anything about that crap anymore, especially in outside media where if something becomes well-known, it directly affects the character everywhere else. We can see what effect bad stories still have on characters decades later as well, Hank Pym is a founding Avenger, yet he's most known for abusing his wife and creating a genocidal robot. It just sticks with them. I hope what happened to Wally recently doesn't still haunt him in 20 years.
    Honestly, compared to Hank I think Hal is way past ET at this point. Especially since it's hardly ever been adapted or referenced.

That might shift a little, but not by much.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Honestly, compared to Hank I think Hal is way past ET at this point. Especially since it's hardly ever been adapted or referenced.

That might shift a little, but not by much.
    hopefully emerald twilight doesn't get an animated movie or something...

but, that meams gl rebirth wouldn't be made too...

(i know chances are slim).

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

hopefully emerald twilight doesn't get an animated movie or something...

but, that meams gl rebirth wouldn't be made too...

(i know chances are slim).
    We still could have ET animated movie, Just need showing parallax possessing Hal in the first place and GLC not really dead. Later using Green Lantern Rebirth to continued that movie
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiop1998 View Post
    We still could have ET animated movie, Just need showing parallax possessing Hal in the first place and GLC not really dead. Later using Green Lantern Rebirth to continued that movie
    That might work.

Or maybe just jump directly to Sinestro Corps War or Blackest Night.