Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
You're very welcome. I got a huge kick out of this. And as far as potentially bedding the Guardian goes... at this point is there anything that can't be expected from Hal. lol

I really loved this quote too:

“The thing I like most about Hal is something that people in comics generally dislike: He’s been around for so long and he’s super competent,” Morrison says. “When it comes to superheroes I love characters like Batman and Hal who have been around so long, the only way they could still be alive would be if they were the most hyper-competent men on the planet. Hal gets things done, he thinks fast on his feet, he’s been around the block a few times. I love to watch that guy going about his work. Rather than explore the frailties and flaws, what I love about superheroes like Batman or Hal Jordan is the fact that they have almost destroyed all their human flaws and they’ve become different than a normal human being. That fascinates me and gets them closer to the idea of a ‘superhero’ than trying to make them like us.”
That quote is just a truth bomb, straight up. Hal was never meant to be like an ordinary person. The appeal of the other human GL's were them being a bit more relatable in some way, form, or fashion.

I always held the belief that the three most unique humans on DC Earth are Bruce Wayne, Lex Luthor, & Hal Jordan. Out of the three of them, Hal is the most well-adjusted, not letting personal flaws/quirks prevent them maximizing their full potential.