Page 142 of 222 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 3319

Remember all that teasing on Flash and Arrow? Man, what a time that was .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Remember all that teasing on Flash and Arrow? Man, what a time that was .
    yes, i do...

and haven't given up hope seasons ago.

They've moved on to teasing Diggle as a GL or literally John Stewart in particular. (his step-father's name is Stewart)

Basically for years they did all of that Hal Jordan teasing for nothing just to turn around and potentially retcon one of their main characters as the Arrowverse's version of an entirely different GL during the last 10 episodes of the show. You can't make this stuff up. That being said, it's not entirely shocking, after all they paired Oliver with Felicity literally because of how much the internet liked them and the Diggle/Stewart fan theory has been going on practically since the beginning.
    Last edited by Johnny; 07-19-2019 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Basically for years they did all of that Hal Jordan teasing for nothing just to turn around and potentially retcon one of their main characters as the Arrowverse's version of an entirely different GL during the last 10 episodes of the show. You can't make this stuff up. That being said, it's not entirely shocking, after all they paired Oliver with Felicity literally because of how much the internet liked them and the Diggle/Stewart fan theory has been going on practically since the beginning.
    I will never let go of how badly that show screwed Black Canary up in favor of Olicity.

Fantastic Member Mutatis_Mutandis's Avatar

That show is so bad I'm glad Hal's not on it. And I can't see Hal being friends with Batman-lite Ollie either.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

You know this will be the closest thing to a Hal Jordan that we'll get in live-action anytime soon.

Looks pretty good.

From the trailer. Cites all the amazing things he has done.
    "Yet you can't get a promotion. You wont retire and despite your best efforts you refuse to die"

Yep. Sounds like Hal Jordan all right.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

If Hal was going to appear in one of the Arrowverse shows, Flash would be better than Arrow (the Hal/Ollie friendship can't work if Ollie's so different), but it's not going to happen. Maybe one day in like 20 years we'll get something, but it's unlikely. But... Arrow making John their original character is weird, especially since Diggle exists as a separate character in the comics now.

I think the best we can hope for will be if during the Crisis, GL Diggle from earth whatever mentions Hal. But Hal wasn't even in the original "Crisis" comic, so...

I never had any hopes that Hal would actually appear in the Arrowverse in any way, shape or form, but it almost feels like a slap in the face to tease him that much and then end up introducing another Lantern. Though I guess you could say the same thing about Bruce who's actually confirmed to exist in that timeline but they made a show about his cousin instead.
    Last edited by Johnny; 07-19-2019 at 02:19 PM.

I never had any hopes that Hal would actually appear in the Arrowverse in any way, shape or form, but it almost feels like a slap in the face to tease him that much and then end up introducing another Lantern. Though I guess you could say the same thing about Bruce who's actually confirmed to exist in that timeline but they made a show about his cousin instead.
    If it's any consolation, they probably won't end up doing much with Diggle as a GL anyways.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Looks pretty good.

From the trailer. Cites all the amazing things he has done.
    "Yet you can't get a promotion. You wont retire and despite your best efforts you refuse to die"

Yep. Sounds like Hal Jordan all right.
    Wish that was thev portrayal they gave Ryan Reynolds in the movie.

hey look, hal's in here.

wonder what this is.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post

hey look, hal's in here.

wonder what this is.
    It's from Titans Hunt, from 2015. The JL doesn't appear in that Story.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

You know this will be the closest thing to a Hal Jordan that we'll get in live-action anytime soon.

I hope they get Kilmer back as fat Iceman.