Page 200 of 222 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3319

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Perhaps an unpopular opinion but I wish they kept the New-52 costume. I didn't mind the shoulder lines. Didn't change anything about the classic costume.
    It didn't look as bad in comic form as it did animated.

I'd like to see it in animation other than the New-52 based movies. Thought it looked okay in some of those LEGO JL films.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I'd like to see it in animation other than the New-52 based movies. Thought it looked okay in some of those LEGO JL films.
    Hmm. I don't disagree. But I do dislike the shoulder lines .

BANNED

If it was up to me, I'd probably give Hal Jordan back his panties. Nobody seems to want that, though.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire Savior View Post
    If it was up to me, I'd probably give Hal Jordan back his panties. Nobody seems to want that, though.
    I'm fond of the leotard!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    I'm fond of the leotard!
    Well, with Bruce and Clark back to wearing shorts over their tights again, perhaps Hal’s leotard will eventually return.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well, with Bruce and Clark back to wearing shorts over their tights again, perhaps Hal’s leotard will eventually return.
    Um.... no thank you. I think Hal's was maybe the one great update to the classics.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Um.... no thank you. I think Hal's was maybe the one great update to the classics.
    Can’t argue that. In truth, I like the update.

Extraordinary Member

It is kinda funny how Hal's leotard look, and John's kinda-sorta speedo look both went away.

However, Guy's design mostly stayed the same, except for the change in hair.

Man, was that from "Action Comics Weekly??" I love seeing Hal and Dinah without Ollie always butting in. Most writers forget (or don't bother to acknowledge) that BC and Hal also became close during "Hard Traveling Heroes" and are (were) good friends.

I'm a big fan of the 'leotard' costume. one of my all time favorites.

I will say however out of all the horrible 'modernizations' that have destroyed so many characters over the years... Hal's wasn't that bad I didn't HATE it...

Man, was that from "Action Comics Weekly??" I love seeing Hal and Dinah without Ollie always butting in. Most writers forget (or don't bother to acknowledge) that BC and Hal also became close during "Hard Traveling Heroes" and are (were) good friends.
    Proof that Hal can have genuine and close female friends .

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    It is kinda funny how Hal's leotard look, and John's kinda-sorta speedo look both went away.

However, Guy's design mostly stayed the same, except for the change in hair.
    Indeed. Back in the beginning, if memory serves, Guy looked like a cross between an early 60's era Beatle and Moe Howard from The Three Stooges. Don't get me started on the scraggly long hair and scruffy beard he wore during his short and forgettable stint as a Red Lantern. Today, he sports a more respectable military style buzzcut.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 11-08-2019 at 05:01 AM.

I'm fine with the leotard look as long as the story takes place in the past. I wouldn't want to see it back as part of his regular costume.
    Last edited by Johnny; 11-08-2019 at 05:02 AM.