Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
Yeah, it was rather odd that Boodikka was in a more prominent place at the service than J'onn, a founding member of the League.
That's actually Brik, who had a longtime crush on Hal in the early days of the 1990 series. Though at that point I don't think she'd been seen in the book for awhile, even before "Emerald Twilight", so it's still a little odd they'd put her front and center.

Meanwhile, other than his longtime friendships with Oliver and Barry along with the retconned (in my opinion) hissy fit Bruce has with him (but then, that paranoid bastard has hissy fits with everyone), I'm not entirely sure what sort of relationships Hal has with Clark, Diana or Arthur.
At the time (and off the top of my head):

Hal and Arthur - were not only founding members of the JLA, but had more recently been team mates on JLE (post-Giffen & DeMatteis).

Hal and Clark - faced Mongul & Cyborg Superman together during the Coast City debacle, but prior to that I can't think of any notable interactions beside the occasional crossover (Millenium, Invasion!, Eclipso...)

Hal and Diana - Good question! Again, a few issues of JLE is the only post-Crisis / pre-Final Night interaction I can think of...?