Guys, is it possible that DC Super Hero Girls isn't really for you? Just because you're a fan of Hal Jordan doesn't mean you are required to consume everything he appears in, particularly when it's proven to be something you don't enjoy. Why do this to yourselves? I honestly don't understand this constant need to get yourselves worked up over a Looney Toons-styled superhero show aimed at pre-pubescent kids.

How about just not watching this if you hate this depiction of Hal so much? If you are worried that these silly shorts are somehow poisoning kids' perception of Hal, let me assure you that my students still think Hal Jordan is awesome, even when he's acting like a self-centered dudebro. They think it's hilarious, and they can easily discern the difference between that Hal and the one they read about in the comics and see in all the other cartoons he's in, just as they can understand the difference between the Cyborg who appears in Teen Titans Go from the other one in the Justice League.