Page 118 of 222 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 3319
    Mighty Member

I absolutely adore that bottom left panel. Something about Hal drinking out of the faucet while Ollie calls him a polyamorous space tomcat is perfect.

Also I am thrilled we're getting at least 28 Morrison penned issues of GL with Sharp art on 24 of those!

Why do I get the sense Ollie's "sauce" or chili was supposed to be spicy, making Hal drink from the tap,(there's water ... in the tap) but then they decided to make it about Hal being a weirdo?
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 06-07-2019 at 06:27 PM.

Fantastic Member Mutatis_Mutandis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiop1998 View Post
    Good story, Also aside from Hal and Ollie friendship, Morrison portraying how isolated Hal from normal people. I think this is a interesting point to develope Hal characterization
    Attachment 83163
    Is Hal isolated from normal people or are "normal people" - with the exception of his close friends - just not interesting enough for Hal? Or is it a bit of both? Regardless, definitely something that should be built on.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Why do I get the sense Ollie's "sauce" or chili was supposed to be spicy, making Hal drink from the tap,(there's water ... in the tap) but then they decided to make it about Hal being a weirdo?

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    I absolutely adore that bottom left panel. Something about Hal drinking out of the faucet while Ollie calls him a polyamorous space tomcat is perfect.

Also I am thrilled we're getting at least 28 Morrison penned issues of GL with Sharp art on 24 of those!
    I think its 24 issues +an annual and Mr. Sharp on 21 issues. I could be wrong or be missing information. I wonder who will be on art for the 3 issues Mr. Sharp is not doing. I think they announced who is doing the annual.

Who would you like to see doing art on those issues. I would like Doug Mahnke or Ivan Reis.
    Last edited by AMAZINGTFL; 06-08-2019 at 06:55 AM.

Mighty Member

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AMAZINGTFL View Post
    I think its 24 issues +an annual and Mr. Sharp on 21 issues. I could be wrong or be missing information. I wonder who will be on art for the 3 issues Mr. Sharp is not doing. I think they announced who is doing the annual.

Who would you like to see doing art on those issues. I would like Doug Mahnke or Ivan Reis.
    I'm under the impression that Sharp is doing two 12 issue seasons for 24 issues total, and between the two seasons (rather than part of one of them) there will be three issues drawn by (a) different artist(s)?

That looks amazing. Who's the artist.

Nevermind, I saw it's Frazer Irving. Great cover.
    Last edited by Johnny; 06-08-2019 at 10:18 AM.

I'm under the impression that Sharp is doing two 12 issue seasons for 24 issues total, and between the two seasons (rather than part of one of them) there will be three issues drawn by (a) different artist(s)?
    On Twitter, Mr. Sharp said that there was going to be 24 issues in the run and he was drawing all but 3. I saw this in a screen shot of Twitter as I am not on Twitter. I interpreted what he said as I said before. If someone knows more, I want to know.

I can't find the screen shot now.
    Last edited by AMAZINGTFL; 06-08-2019 at 09:48 AM.

I'm not sure how to interpret it too. lol It could either mean it's a 3-issue "filler" arc between the two seasons, or the first 3 issues of the second season. Either way I'm glad Sharp would be drawing the vast majority of the run. Wonder who would be the fill-in artist.
    Last edited by Johnny; 06-08-2019 at 10:12 AM.

Is Hal trying to steal Vixen's gimmick ?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post

I'm not sure how to interpret it too. lol It could either mean it's a 3-issue "filler" arc between the two seasons, or the first 3 issues of the second season. Either way I'm glad Sharp would be drawing the vast majority of the run. Wonder who would be the fill-in artist.
    Thanks for finding the information.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    team ups and hal guest starring in other titles from my end.

who would i like for hal to team up with... well, barry and oliver are a given..

hmmm... who else...

1. hal and superman vs superman's rogues
    2. hal and hawkman (hal just teamed up with adam strange)
    3. hal and zatanna
    4. hal and shazam against black adam and black hand....
    I'd like to see Hal team up with Captain Atom.

Also with Firestorm and Dr. Fate.