Page 179 of 222 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 3319

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Venditti's Hal and Kyle was definitely a highlight of that run.
    I believe that was the only time we got a proper team-up between the two. They've teamed up before too but they were never presented as actual sector partners. It's nice that Hal can team-up with basically anyone and still be entertaining.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I believe that was the only time we got a proper team-up between the two. They've teamed up before too but they were never presented as actual sector partners. It's nice that Hal can team-up with basically anyone and still be entertaining.
    Absolutely.

Hal's one of the best team-up guys at DC, second only to Batman (even though I prefer Hal, due respect to the king of the Brave & the Bold)

What are your favorite Hal team-ups?

The Gaiman written Supes/Hal Legend of the Green Flame was great. Bendis's current Batman Universe story has been great. Obviously, Barry & Hal in Waid & Kitson's Brave & Bold was a lot of fun, as was Morrison's most recent team-up with Ollie. Johns did a fun Ollie/Hal story early in his run with Black Mercy that was really cool.

Any others?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Absolutely.

Hal's one of the best team-up guys at DC, second only to Batman (even though I prefer Hal, due respect to the king of the Brave & the Bold)

The Gaiman written Supes/Hal Legend of the Green Flame was great. Bendis's current Batman Universe story has been great. Obviously, Barry & Hal in Waid & Kitson's Brave & Bold was a lot of fun, as was Morrison's most recent team-up with Ollie. Johns did a fun Ollie/Hal story early in his run with Black Mercy that was really cool.

Any others?
    Hal/Dr Fate, Hal/Phantom Stranger from Brave & Bold. (Sorry I couldn't remember the creators' names).
    I think the stories of Hal teaming up with Phantom Stranger has great potential. They also have some interesting interaction in both Alex Ross' Justice and Hal's Spectre run.
    Last edited by HAN9000; 09-29-2019 at 07:13 AM.

Absolutely.

Any others?
    didn't dc had a rotating team up title back in the day. i think it was called "legends" something. wish i bought the stuff that hal was in. but i do remember seeing hal teaming up with dr. fate and the the atom.

anybody know the correct name of the series and what issues hal was in?

I guess that Hal/Batman team-up against the new Tattooed Man stands out to me, since it was the first sign their relationship was improving again.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    didn't dc had a rotating team up title back in the day. i think it was called "legends" something. wish i bought the stuff that hal was in. but i do remember seeing hal teaming up with dr. fate and the the atom.

anybody know the correct name of the series and what issues hal was in?
    There was a Legends of the DC Universe anthology that had a trilogy of team-ups featuring Abin Sur & Hal's Great-Grandfather in the Old West, Hal & The Atom in the Silver Age, and Kyle with everyone's "ring ghosts" in the present. I don't remember Dr. Fate being involved though.

There was a Legends of the DC Universe anthology that had a trilogy of team-ups featuring Abin Sur & Hal's Great-Grandfather in the Old West, Hal & The Atom in the Silver Age, and Kyle with everyone's "ring ghosts" in the present. I don't remember Dr. Fate being involved though.
    The only Dr Fate/GL teamup I can think of (aside from when they paired off in that JLA/New Gods story) is Brave and the Bold #30:
    https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Brave-.../dp/B0039GTYMC

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    The only Dr Fate/GL teamup I can think of (aside from when they paired off in that JLA/New Gods story) is Brave and the Bold #30:
    https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Brave-.../dp/B0039GTYMC
    I've heard good things about JMS" Brave and the Bold though I've only read the "Girls Night Out" issue with Batgirl, Wonder Woman, and Zatanna.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxStirner_91 View Post
    I like this one:

"True, Hal’s been dead before. A few times, actually. But since his rehabilitation and return as Earth’s greatest Green Lantern, you can’t deny that the world’s much safer with Hal Jordan in it. And with Hal’s anti-matter counterpart known as the Qwa-Man tearing apart (sometimes literally) anything that stands in his way, we’re going to need Hal’s skills pretty badly if the universe is going to stand a chance."

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I like this one:
    I don't disagree .

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

spoilers:
    Recently GL issue, The Miracle machine is back, And Hal is one of components for the machine, He is the trigger, And controller trying to convince hal to re-write the universe/reality, Made a reality that Blackstars replace Green Lantern Corps. Also The Anti-Universe Sinistro appeared, And seemingly Anti-Universe also has it own corps(Though they using backwords to speak makes me skimmed the last pages......
    https://postimg.cc/MXS7Scmg
    https://postimg.cc/H8zsGv9W
    end of spoilers
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Fantastic Member Mutatis_Mutandis's Avatar

What just happened lol (TGL #12).

Quote Originally Posted by MaxStirner_91 View Post
    What just happened lol (TGL #12).
    That's certainly the most appropriate question after reading a Grant Morrison comic.