Page 102 of 239 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 3576
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Spider Spider, Scarlet Speedster

Another idea could be it's spinning out of Doomsday Clock, not just Heroes In Crisis, since he was mentioned in the last issue and will play a part in the next.
    But even if this series is connected to DC they still need to fix the HUGE mess of HIC which I don't see happening any time soon.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/05...oes-in-crisis/

So, you guys think this is good? bad? Not gonna happen? Worse than the current status quo? Clickbait?
    This could be good or bad depending on what they do with Wally's character in a potential solo series. Whether or not it happens depends on the DC editorial. They must know that Wally's fate in Heroes In Crisis(and the event in general) has alienated a lot of fans. Either they give Wally a solo series as an attempt to deflect heat from themselves or they ignore the outcry and Wally gets nothing. At this point, anything would be an improvement over 'crazed, broken and punished Wally West'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Jay’s smiling in this photo because he’s about to commit mass murder on everyone connected to the speed force.....because of trauma and reasons.
    But clearly the characters and heroes with a deep, edgy darkness in their souls are the best characters...

Astonishing Member

Well he isn't solicited in anything for the next 3 months so they've got a buffer to do it. I'm obviously skeptical both of him getting a title and, if he does, what they would do to him and who they'd put on it. There aren't even many active writers at DC that I'd be excited about getting a shot that I can imagine wanting it.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Well he isn't solicited in anything for the next 3 months so they've got a buffer to do it. I'm obviously skeptical both of him getting a title and, if he does, what they would do to him and who they'd put on it. There aren't even many active writers at DC that I'd be excited about getting a shot that I can imagine wanting it.
    Maybe Greg Rucka. He commented Didio's post on Wally West on Instagram.

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Well maybe this Wally West ongoing is the David Walker 2nd Flash series Bleeding Cool was talking about.

Spectacular Member

the book's just gunna be a collection of art showing wally dying in a number of new and interesting ways.

Spectacular Member

Considering it's supposed to be between HiC and the new Suicide Squad ongoing with Wally (That will probably arrive after the whole Leviathan thing), i doubt it will be what Wally's fans want. I have 2 options:

1:Wally West: fugitive (Wanted was a bit too much W): which is about him fleeing from the heroes after the events of Sanctuary.

2:Wally West: test run. Waller sends Wally in a solo mission, to see how he acts on the field and how far she can push him.

All of this with a lot of "MY FAMILY IS DEAD'".

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Excuse me? What makes you think I don't believe in editorial bias? My comment implied editorial bias.
    Some previous back and forths we've had, however, considering I clearly misread your post, I might have also mixed you up with another poster, so sorry for the mistake.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Maybe, but...

"ruckawritter: "

That smile...

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

pFlpGw6.jpg
    1char.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheImperfectFlash View Post
    Maybe, but...

That smile...
    Exactly what I thought !

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Some previous back and forths we've had, however, considering I clearly misread your post, I might have also mixed you up with another poster, so sorry for the mistake.
    Quite possible. It's cool.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Spectacular Member

Giving Wally a solo again but before they've retconned the Heroes in Crisis mess feels like a real "be careful what you wish for" moment, like jesus DC anytime but now would have been better to do this.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheImperfectFlash View Post
    Maybe, but...

That smile...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Greg is one of my favorite comic writers, but Wally doesn't strike me as a character that would appeal to him. Do you guys really think there's a chance? What was this Instagram post?
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers