Page 157 of 239 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3576
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    I'm just glad that Guy Gardner didn't end up in a Start Sapphire suit when he put on the violet ring during the War of Light.
    I don't know, I feel we were cheated Guy's reaction. Would have been hilarious. I can see him both hating it and completely owning it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I don't know, I feel we were cheated Guy's reaction. Would have been hilarious. I can see him both hating it and completely owning it.
    Guy Gardner would not be at all self-conscious about exposing that much skin. He would think everyone is lucky to get to see his incredible physique .

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Guy Gardner would not be at all self-conscious about exposing that much skin. He would think everyone is lucky to get to see his incredible physique .
    And remember Guy bared his arse to Bats in front of pretty much the entire JLA at the Watchtower.
    Leading to one of THE best Bat quotes EVER. "Tell Guy he needs to shave".
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

It's not Guy's dignity that I'm worried about. It's my own eyesight.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Nice Kid Flash art .
    I like the angle and the coloring on it.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Comic Geek in General

So, where does Wally go from here on? Will he eventually go the route of Hal Jordan? Will he become another hero who works outside the rules (like Jason Todd)?

Astonishing Member

Jason Todd isn't a hero. Wally is not anything like Jason Todd.

Astonishing Member

Much like how nuking Hal and the GLC destroyed the GL books, DC has pulled the same act with Wally and the legacy aspect of the Flash. Until they restore these things the Flash book is doomed to mediocrity. I think we just have to wait a few years until a certain someone retires and for them to kick out Barry and restore Wally as the Flash again.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Much like how nuking Hal and the GLC destroyed the GL books, DC has pulled the same act with Wally and the legacy aspect of the Flash. Until they restore these things the Flash book is doomed to mediocrity. I think we just have to wait a few years until a certain someone retires and for them to kick out Barry and restore Wally as the Flash again.
    Even if that 'certain someone' is given the boot, there is NO WAY DC is going to replace Barry with Wally again.
    Forget the idea that Wally is going to be the one & only Flash. It ain't gonna happen.
    Nor does it have to.
    There are SO many ways to make the Barry & Wally Flashes work as a story element.
    It should be all inclusive. We ALREADY know that a Flash family can work. Mark Waid proved it.
    Jay, Barry and Wally are the Flash.
    Max Mercury, Impulse, Jesse Quick are all part of the family of speedsters too. Hey, it's a fresh start, bring back Johnny as well!!
    One title focusing on Barry's adventures.
    One title focusing on Wally, Linda and the supporting players.
    Have both books come together for the MAJOR storylines when it's all hands on deck.
    Wally based in Keystone.
    Barry based in Central City.

This is achievable. DC currently sells the Flash twice a month.
    30,000 an issue for each title would be easily done.
    Maybe when Voldemort (he who must not be named) has gone and there's someone in charge without the bias, this might come about
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

I'd actually be fine with Wally moving to another area of the world. He used to work out of New York. For awhile it was the California coast.
    If it wasn't for what happened in HIC ...or for that matter DC52... it would have even been fun to have him move into Gotham. (Just to see Batman facepalm.)

Unfortunately, Voldemort is allergic to fun.

I'm seeing the new Wally action figure is sold out at Amazon.
    Would have preferred a statue to an af. Will see how much they jack up the price. (Hate to buy these things off the internet as am really particular when it comes to paint jobs. I almost bought a really nice Superman once, but noticed one eye was just off-center enough to have bestowed him a dopey look. Nope. My Supermans do not do recreational substances.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Astonishing Member

I actually don't think Barry and Wally can work as The Flash together at this point. The bad blood has already been created and it's just going to stick forever. It could've been possible had it been better handled in its inception but it's far, far too late for any of that now. They're always going to be combative with each other because of the way Barry came back so thoroughly trashing Wally.

I think it would be possible but it would need a topdown overhaul of the Flash book(s) and how they operate.

Young Justice: Outsiders (Spoilers)

spoilers:
    They are determined to push Artemis & Will...
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

I think it would be possible but it would need a topdown overhaul of the Flash book(s) and how they operate.
    Which would inevitably mean Barry getting less star status which would turn Barry fans against the idea. You see it quite often, the idea that Barry deserves more and Wally should have even less. Think what happens when ANY of that favor goes the other way. Vice versa, too, though there's only a scant couple of things left to take from Wally anyhow so it's not as obvious.