Page 203 of 239 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3576

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Someone posted a MASSIVE game changing spoiler.

spoilers:
    Jai and Irey are alive and older. Irey is wearing a broken Impulse suit
    end of spoilers
    ...Didn't see that coming.

Incredible Member

Forgot to mention but this spoiler is on reddit.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Edit: This is on reddit
    This could be part of the 5G thing

Mighty Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Edit: This is on reddit
    spoilers:
    Are they older though? Jai refers to Wally as Daddy. That doesn't scream older. Might just be that Booth's art makes them look a little older.
    end of spoilers
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

What a missed opportunity. Why did jon have to be age up!We could have had a league of little guy

Incredible Member

Just finished. The spoiler the person posted was the final page and i posted the 2 page spread from before that page.

spoilers:
    they are in the dark dimension and apparently multiple huge gravestones of the fallen HIC people are there and according to Jai and Irey, they are very recent. Jay and Irey look to be in the 13-15 age tbh. They are definitely not children, they are at least teenagers.
    end of spoilers

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I liked this issue.

It was an impossible mix of Silver Age stories with 90’ style, which is far from perfect but truly enjoyable. And the teasing at the end is priceless.

I don’t understand how it could RetCon HiC but I’m sure this is going to be interesting.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Just finished. The spoiler the person posted was the final page and i posted the 2 page spread from before that page.

spoilers:
    they are in the dark dimension and apparently multiple huge gravestones of the fallen HIC people are there and according to Jai and Irey, they are very recent. Jay and Irey look to be in the 13-15 age tbh. They are definitely not children, they are at least teenagers.
    end of spoilers
    I don't think they are. I mean, brett Booth can draw, like, two kinds of bodies so I think spoilers:
    it's meant to be how old they were since we last saw them
    end of spoilers.

I liked this issue too, some stupid moments aside (like the thing with Wally attacking President Superman without any explanation as to why, both in and out of universe, until like the last page. Also, some of the dialogue is pretty bad. Also also, the threat was hyped up and then dealt with casually with Wally just... doing what he was told to do to begin with.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

I can sum up Flash Forward #2 with:

dontdothat.jpg
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I liked this issue.

It was an impossible mix of Silver Age stories with 90’ style, which is far from perfect but truly enjoyable. And the teasing at the end is priceless.

I don’t understand how it could RetCon HiC but I’m sure this is going to be interesting.
    The retcon is pretty easy. Some evil big bad (Batman Who Laughs, Perpetua, Manhattan) wanted to sideline Wally and killed some Dark Multiverse version of Wally (let's say the version of Wally corrupted by Bloodwork since he's on the CW this season) and channeled the Speed Force through Wally to cause the explosion. Wally did the body mutilation of the fallen because of some sort of psychic echo between himself and the Bloodwork version of himself. By setting up a five day lag between his apparent death and attempted suicide, Wally had enough time for the psychic echoes to wear off and that's why Barbara, et al. were able to get through to him.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Well, I don’t understand what the statues mean.

How does it tie with HiC ?

It’s on a “Dark World that will not die” and they appeared out of nowhere according to our heroes. So what does it mean ? Are they alive ? Because there is also a statue of Wally if you look carefully.

I have such disdain for Scott Lobdell work that i could never see myself saying this, but i loved this issue.

The cliffhanger got me right in the feelings.

Spectacular Member

Well, I don’t understand what the statues mean.
    im confused who the two women are in the centre of the page, is that lilith to the right?

Quote Originally Posted by deadman322 View Post
    im confused who the two women are in the centre of the page, is that lilith to the right?
    I think it's the mysterious dead woman we can see in the first pages of Heroes in Crisis #1 :https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/kVMl...1E7305A_1.jpeg

Spectacular Member

I think it's the mysterious dead woman we can see in the first pages of Heroes in Crisis #1 :https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/kVMl...1E7305A_1.jpeg
    and the other woman on the centre left? looks too generic to tell who it is.