Page 198 of 239 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 3576
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Dang it. I am tempted to agree even when I think Harley's done plenty to still deserve to be locked up .
    Why only tempted to agree that someone shouldn't be framed for a crime they didn't commit?

People should face consequences for crimes they did commit, not crimes they were framed for. There are no shades of grey there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Why only tempted to agree that someone shouldn't be framed for a crime they didn't commit?

People should face consequences for crimes they did commit, not crimes they were framed for. There are no shades of grey there.
    Because it's Harley and she gets a pass for things enough as is.

Astonishing Member

Because it's Harley and she gets a pass for things enough as is.
    This isn’t about getting a pass. She did not commit the crime she was framed for.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    This isn’t about getting a pass. She did not commit the crime she was framed for.
    I think what he's trying to say is "karma is a bitch". That's his sentiment.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Reading Flash Forward #1 for the 4th or 5th time and, guys, it might be petty, but when I see Wally being called "the fastest being alive in the Multiverse", I don't know, I think it's really exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Reading Flash Forward #1 for the 4th or 5th time and, guys, it might be petty, but when I see Wally being called "the fastest being alive in the Multiverse", I don't know, I think it's really exciting.
    Yep, I can relate to this.
    Now here’s hoping we’ll get more of those tinglings.

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    Yep, I can relate to this.
    Now here’s hoping we’ll get more of those tinglings.
    For what it's worth, I'm in the “show, don't tell” camp. And I'm hoping this story ends up showing Wally to be what it's so far only told us he is.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Finally got to read it and I liked it. Especially, that line! I could dig Wally being the Silver Surfer of the DC universe.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

huh* I liked the Silver Surfer series that was done with (...eh...some girl with a polka-dot dress 'Daisy'?) not too long ago.

Wally and Linda traveling together using The Cosmic Rickshaw. (He don't need no Treadmill. He's already in great shape.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post

Wally and Linda traveling together using The Cosmic Rickshaw. (He don't need no Treadmill. He's already in great shape.)
    I’d love to see that ! Wally’s Family could travel with him across the Multiverse with the help of the Mobius Chair !

If you think about, in that situation Wally wouldn't be a "threat" to Barry and furthermore we could get stories about Wally that we haven't really seen before. I do not recall any sort of Cosmic stories from Wally's run with the exception of, "The Human Race".
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

I don't know how I feel about Multiverse Wally. It seems like just a way of writing him out of books again so Barry is the only main Flash and those kind of comics don't tend to do very well unless they're written by Grant Morrison...on-top of after HiC, so I'd just be feeling left cold .

I don't know how I feel about Multiverse Wally. It seems like just a way of writing him out of books again so Barry is the only main Flash and those kind of comics don't tend to do very well unless they're written by Grant Morrison...on-top of after HiC, so I'd just be feeling left cold .
    While I don’t necessarily disagree, it would at least give Wally a spot in the DC universe ( and I mean Didios version of the DCU).
    More of a place holder until we get a change at the top.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

Astonishing Member

Wally, despite his preposterous power curve, does not really fit being a cosmic character. Unless it's pure fish out of water stuff.

What's great about Wally, what makes up the backbone of his stories, is interpersonal relationships. Cosmic adventures usually lack that.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I agree. Part of the charm of Wally is that he is down to earth and an every man and that includes his interactions. Although his powers can put him in crazy supernatural adventures and environments.

But his reactions to these situations with his flawed but charming personality is most of the fun.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake