Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 544
  1. #406
    Astonishing Member Jekyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    No more reboots.
    Just tweak things back to when they made sense.
    The Speed Force is NOT generated by Barry Allen.
    Barry is NOT the Speed Force guru. He's the level headed scientist.
    Wally took over the mantle when Barry died, He was the Flash for years. He is STILL the Flash.
    Wally is married to Linda.
    Barry is married to Iris
    Jay is married to Joan
    Max Mercury is the speedster in the know and Bart is... well, Bart! (And Impulse, NOT Kid Flash)
    Boom! This!
    AKA= FlashFreak

    Favorite Characters:

    DC:
    The Flash (Jay, Wally, Barry), The Atom (Ray Palmer) , Starman (Jack Knight) , Stargirl (Courtney Whitmore), and Captain Marvel/Shazam! (Billy Batson).

    MARVEL:
    Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, Ant-Man (Scott Lang), Star Lord , & Bruce Banner.

    Current Pulls:
    Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Venom, Immortal Hulk, Shazam, Young Justice, Guardians of The Galaxy, Old Man Quill, & Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

  2. #407
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    No more reboots.
    Just tweak things back to when they made sense.
    The Speed Force is NOT generated by Barry Allen.
    Barry is NOT the Speed Force guru. He's the level headed scientist.
    Wally took over the mantle when Barry died, He was the Flash for years. He is STILL the Flash.
    Wally is married to Linda.
    Barry is married to Iris
    Jay is married to Joan
    Max Mercury is the speedster in the know and Bart is... well, Bart! (And Impulse, NOT Kid Flash)
    amen brother.
    In the post "flash war" there's a good piece of dialogue from barry were he talks about how wally is more connected in a "spiritual" level to the speed force than him.
    But unfortunately in the last year's barry depction in tv/films kinda screw up things. All the actor's basically act like the more fun hearted wally (being barry only in name and profession).
    The comics kinda followed the vibe f** with wally till him became grim and depressed and finally killed him to open space for a "flash" more suited for the new generation from tv/cinematic universe....

  3. #408
    (Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    No more reboots.
    Just tweak things back to when they made sense.
    The Speed Force is NOT generated by Barry Allen.
    Barry is NOT the Speed Force guru. He's the level headed scientist.
    Wally took over the mantle when Barry died, He was the Flash for years. He is STILL the Flash.
    Wally is married to Linda.
    Barry is married to Iris
    Jay is married to Joan
    Max Mercury is the speedster in the know and Bart is... well, Bart! (And Impulse, NOT Kid Flash)
    It sounds so simple...
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

  4. #409
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    8,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Undoing Wally's time as The Flash is like half the reason New 52 Wally was garbage though.
    No he was garbage because he was given nothing to really do. There was no effort put into him and then he died like 30 times or whatever.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  5. #410
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    No he was garbage because he was given nothing to really do. There was no effort put into him and then he died like 30 times or whatever.
    New 52 Wally. Not Rebirth Wally.

  6. #411
    Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Brisbane-ish Australia
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    It sounds so simple...
    And THAT'S what makes it all SO frustrating. Because IT IS simple!!!
    There's just certain pig headed buggers who refuse to accept that MAYBE their view of the Flashverse isn't the be-all and end-all.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

  7. #412
    Mighty Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,882
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

    Currently Reading: Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner era), Justice League of America (Silver age era), Huntress ('89 series)

  8. #413
    Astonishing Member Jekyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    That is awesome!!!!
    AKA= FlashFreak

    Favorite Characters:

    DC:
    The Flash (Jay, Wally, Barry), The Atom (Ray Palmer) , Starman (Jack Knight) , Stargirl (Courtney Whitmore), and Captain Marvel/Shazam! (Billy Batson).

    MARVEL:
    Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, Ant-Man (Scott Lang), Star Lord , & Bruce Banner.

    Current Pulls:
    Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Venom, Immortal Hulk, Shazam, Young Justice, Guardians of The Galaxy, Old Man Quill, & Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

  9. #414
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    36,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    This has got to be one of the coolest looking Kid Flash images I have ever seen.

  10. #415
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    6

    Default

    anyone got any recommendations for wally merchandise?

  11. #416
    Mighty Member Darkseid Is's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Hi everyone. I can't seem to find a Barry Allen thread so I'll have to post it here. Has the death of Iris West and the death of Zoom ever been collected?

  12. #417
    Mighty Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    That is awesome!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This has got to be one of the coolest looking Kid Flash images I have ever seen.
    Yeah, I think so too. Not sure who the actor is though.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

    Currently Reading: Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner era), Justice League of America (Silver age era), Huntress ('89 series)

  13. #418
    Mighty Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid Is View Post
    Hi everyone. I can't seem to find a Barry Allen thread so I'll have to post it here. Has the death of Iris West and the death of Zoom ever been collected?
    I don't think it has.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

    Currently Reading: Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner era), Justice League of America (Silver age era), Huntress ('89 series)

  14. #419
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    8,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Yeah, I think so too. Not sure who the actor is though.
    The mask hides his identity.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  15. #420
    Astonishing Member Jekyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    Is it the guy that has been cast for Stargirl?
    AKA= FlashFreak

    Favorite Characters:

    DC:
    The Flash (Jay, Wally, Barry), The Atom (Ray Palmer) , Starman (Jack Knight) , Stargirl (Courtney Whitmore), and Captain Marvel/Shazam! (Billy Batson).

    MARVEL:
    Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, Ant-Man (Scott Lang), Star Lord , & Bruce Banner.

    Current Pulls:
    Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Venom, Immortal Hulk, Shazam, Young Justice, Guardians of The Galaxy, Old Man Quill, & Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •