Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
"Let's do something different..." Yeah. I did. I stopped buying new speedster books. [correction: new anything comics books]

Geoff John's 3rd series with Wally West. The one omnibus I didn't get despite it having Ignition in it.... because I didn't like any of the stories other than Ignition and I already had that as a separate trade I got at Amazon a decade ago. If it wasn't for the character of Hunter Zolomon I wouldn't have gotten any of the Geoff John's stories until Rebirth. Severely regret as is getting the first book of Brightest Day. (So very depressing. And gory.)

Wally West in another book: I'm with married here: Until the current people in control at DC are gone and new people without personal agendas which overrides good business sense come into play... I rather Wally be mothballed for now. My only issue there is that all this could happen and I might now know about it for God knows how long because without a good Wally West story in the near future I'm going to get even more bored checking out the DC forums. Goodness knows I rarely bother to check out the TV forum anymore and gave up on the Marvel and Independent (Titan Doctor Who series) quite awhile back.
Yup. I have dropped all of my DC books for the first time ever, ever since HIC 8 came out. Bye bye DC.

Hopefully you'll return to normalcy soon so I maybe will come back. Until then...

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
Remember when he beat Mongul? Right after he mainlined the Speed Force......those where good times......

Or when Wally best a Elder God by speeding up the counter spells chemical reaction provided by Linda’s dead ex husband.......or when on their honeymoon Kobra kept on trying to cause havoc.......or the uneasy alliance between Flash and Cold........

I miss those days
Those were the best the best comics. 1995. Mongul, Dead Heat, Capatin Marvel with Underworld Unleashed, Race against time. Ect. Awesome comics.

Quote Originally Posted by TheImperfectFlash View Post
Well, during the Silver Age Wally's eyes were blue.

A long time ago, Wally use to dye his hair brown so people wouldn't recognize him.

Silver Age
Lol. And then you have the Fimation cartoons where Wally had black hair.

But yeah, during the Silver Age Wally's hair was brown/red and eyes were blue/green.