Page 144 of 239 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 3576

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Wally will no longer be in Suicide Squad: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/06...d-comic-plans/
    Good. I enjoyed Azzarelo’s WW run, but this sounds like it would’ve been Wally stewing in how badly he messed up which is the exact opposite of what I want right now. I want him to shake this crap off and FINALLY start putting his life back together.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Johns is still busy getting sabotaged by Didio by getting both his books constantly delayed.

I mean Doomsday clock I could come up with other reasons why it may have had crazy delays. But there is no reason why Shazam is being constantly delayed. Funny that in DCs entire line they are the only two to have all of these delays...
    Shazam is the only DC book I am pulling until September, and to my knowledge it only got delayed once around Christmas. Doomsday Clock is an absolute joke with its schedule!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    He's also got Three Jokers and STILL has Rise of the Seven Seas in the pipeline. And other obligations like the Stargirl TV series. Dude is exceptionally busy.
    Three jokers which was announced three years ago.is only three issues and still has yet to come out. Delayed.

Stargirl is one show which also has been.delayed to 2020.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member

Three jokers which was announced three years ago.is only three issues and still has yet to come out. Delayed.

And yet most other writers only have one or two books and no shows.

I don't get how you folks thing Johns isn't busy. He's obviously busy. Two comics, a show, a mini, and whatever other stuff he has planned like ROTSS is a lot on your plate.

Incredible Member

You know I didn't even remember his imprint until now. They really don't like him anymore huh. He was their guy from like 2007-2016 and now Synder/King has taken his place. even the interview synder had with cbr stated that DDC is non canon. They edited that line out from the interview. I only know because someone else on this forum caught that

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Shazam is the only DC book I am pulling until September, and to my knowledge it only got delayed once around Christmas. Doomsday Clock is an absolute joke with its schedule!
    It has gotten delayed multiple times. I'll post the links another time.

Sites like Bleeding cool and Newsrama have multiple articles reporting it.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Holy Smokes, Bullwinkle!

So let me get this straight:

Wally West (Original Ginger version) has been given a book courtesy of Dan Didio which is tied to one of DD's books? The creative team DD assigned is one of the worst if not THE worst in DC? The book is about seeking redemption from acts that the Wally West of Baron thru Geoff Johns would never have remotely dreamed of committing? It's just a 6-issue 'special'?

"..."

Well, at least I got a nice cover picture scan to add to my collection. Wheee.

(Right now I'm going with the conspiracy crowd that this is another one of those "Hey, we heard your cries for more and grudgingly capitulated. Not our fault you're still not happy. *cough* So we can shelve our victi....I mean character in mothballs without faking guilt. Don't forget to buy our books!")

Find out in ...sept...oct..nov...dec..jan...
    February. Maybe. Not going to be enthusiastic until maybe February.
    Maybe.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Wally will no longer be in Suicide Squad: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/06...d-comic-plans/
    Silver lining .

Just sounds like Bleeding Cool covering their ass to me. I don't know if their were plans in the first place. "Heroes in Crisis got delayed, like really delayed." No. It didn't. It came out with 9 issues in 9 months.

IF we were to assume the specials were originally supposed to come out concurrently to the 7 issue series, that's a 1-2 month delay tops.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Astonishing Member

HiC was obviously subject to some rewrites and it does not surprise me that Azz Squad was cancelled after the Batdick fallout.

Rich certainly has sources and he correctly called Wally being the killer before issue 1. But the rest of the stuff was much later in the story and was easily changed. There's some obvious incongruity with the early issues.

Wally West by Brett Booth & Steve Ince

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheImperfectFlash View Post
    Wally West by Brett Booth & Steve Ince

That's Brett Booth? Wow. It's completely different from his normal look.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    That's Brett Booth? Wow. It's completely different from his normal look.
    Booth can draw wonderful pages. Like this one :

https://i.redd.it/lly2uh43ukix.jpg

He just need a really good colorist.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Rich certainly has sources and he correctly called Wally being the killer before issue 1.
    Given the supposed amount of rewrites for HiC, the fact they kept this idea just shows someone high up at DC has an axe to grind with Wally.
    Last edited by Bruce Wayne; 06-15-2019 at 02:04 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Booth can draw wonderful pages. Like this one :

https://i.redd.it/lly2uh43ukix.jpg

He just need a really good colorist.
    Just not the one he's working with on this mini-series, I guess.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers