Page 10 of 239 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    When he died in YJ he wasn't even in the comics.

He's dead right now because Tom King is using his death in his poorly executed murder mystery and Wally is not an important enough character to be immune to stuff like this like Batman or Barry.
    Great, and I haven't been able to keep up with anything recently. Of course its King. He screwed up one of my favorite runaways at marvel and now he killed one of my favorites at DC. Hopefully some one brings him back after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Great, and I haven't been able to keep up with anything recently. Of course its King. He screwed up one of my favorite runaways at marvel and now he killed one of my favorites at DC. Hopefully some one brings him back after this.
    Wally will be back, that's why it's so frustrating.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Actually, the show makes it pretty clear that Batman completely respects and cares for Wally. He's just unlikely to ever admit it.
    I'm referring to the specific clip that was posted where Batman interrupts Wally twice out of impatience. It's really funny.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

I finally completed my Flash vol. 2 single issue collection earlier this year and with recent events I figure this is the perfect time for a giant readthrough. Anyone interested in making it a group thing we can all do together to get us through the dark times?

Edit: I guess I mean last year. Still not used to 2019

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sneezing_Stormtrooper View Post
    I finally completed my Flash vol. 2 single issue collection earlier this year and with recent events I figure this is the perfect time for a giant readthrough. Anyone interested in making it a group thing we can all do together to get us through the dark times?

If you ever want to talk about any of the events and stories of Wally West's run feel free to do it out in the open here. The vast majority of us in this thread would love to chat with you about it.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Wally will be back, that's why it's so frustrating.
    I still don't get why, in The Flash Annual #2, Barry will "refuse to divulge the heartbreaking news to the rest of the Flash family until he's searched every corner of the globe for his former partner- including inside the Speed Force itself". Wally must be alive, you're not looking for someone who is dead.

100% . Spider Ham and I had this idea a few weeks back. Since Wally is being craped on so much this days it shouldn't ruin the love we have for Wally. There is so many comics to enjoy of his.

I started going through them and I've been mentioning it on the Wally threads. First with Born to run, then went to Terminal velocity. Just finished Dead heat and started Race against time.

So yeah. Please come and talk about all your favorite Wally stories and moments in here.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I still don't get why, in The Flash Annual #2, Barry will "refuse to divulge the heartbreaking news to the rest of the Flash family until he's searched every corner of the globe for his former partner- including inside the Speed Force itself". Wally must be alive, you're not looking for someone who is dead.
    When speedsters die they go into the Speed Force. That is where you would look.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Absolutely!!
    Any excuse to dig out my back issues and re-read stories works for me!
    Now how about a rebooted Blue Trinity?
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Sorry I’ve Not Been as active recently guys, I’ve had a Huge Thing to deal with over on reddit at r/Raimimemes and all the Spiderman Meme Subreddits- Some of Y’all may already know about the Insomniac Kid and what he was doing- i was running the Task Force that stopped

Anyway, I watched Young Justice.... That show was worth the wait
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    When speedsters die they go into the Speed Force. That is where you would look.
    Is that the official take? Is Wally running away from Death Racer right now?

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Absolutely!!
    Any excuse to dig out my back issues and re-read stories works for me!
    Now how about a rebooted Blue Trinity?
    Blue trinity. The Russian speedsters?

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Sorry I’ve Not Been as active recently guys, I’ve had a Huge Thing to deal with over on reddit at r/Raimimemes and all the Spiderman Meme Subreddits- Some of Y’all may already know about the Insomniac Kid and what he was doing- i was running the Task Force that stopped

Anyway, I watched Young Justice.... That show was worth the wait
    Sounds like some drama. What happened over there?

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Blue trinity. The Russian speedsters?

Sounds like some drama. What happened over there?
    I’ll PM you @WallyWestFlash I have the whole picture, I just dont want to post some of this stuff
    Last edited by Denirac; 01-10-2019 at 10:53 AM.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Is that the official take? Is Wally running away from Death Racer right now?
    It's rather nebulous but yeah, when a speedster dies that's where they go. Bart was powerless and shot to death and went to the Speed Force.