Page 136 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3576
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    There are few pages in all of superhero comics that I remember as fondly as this one. It's just... perfect.
    I agree. There is so much feeling in those panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now there's that Flash optimism and conviction that I miss .
    What the Flash ACTUALLY is. Not this depressing, angsty bs currently being pushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Return of Barry Allen is really a masterpiece.

Thank you.
    It seemed appropriate for now. Lol.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    This isn't official merch but I really wanted something Wally specific.

https://imgur.com/a/28qGPjn
    Pretty cool. I actually have a shirt pretty much like that. I wear it when I work out. The Flash motivates me. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lirica View Post
    I'm not sure who here collects action figures, but for anyone who saw the DC Multiverse Wally action figure at SDCC last year, the wave he's in is supposed to be released sometime this month tentatively. Entertainment Earth, for example, is open for pre-orders.

Attachment 83045

The distribution for these figures have been pretty bad it seems (Mattel is apparently loosing the license at the end of the year). Took me forever to get the Kyle one. Might be best to wait for it to pop up on Amazon, if that's your preferred place to order online.
    I preordered that a few months ago but haven't heard anything in awhile. Hope it actually comes.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Incredible Member

So what happened to Wally #2 in HIC #9? Was he reabsorbed or something or is he still free out there while one Wally does the prison sentence?

The last panel of HIC #9 along with the text box makes me think hes out there

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I preordered that a few months ago but haven't heard anything in awhile. Hope it actually comes.
    Hope so too. It'll certainly get released at this stage, it's probably just a matter of wherever you preordered being able to get some. I usually keep an eye on some of the toy forums to see when people start getting their orders.

Incredible Member

Bendis has written Bart for 6 issues and I kinda like his take on a speedster. Bart has been very useful and critical to the team. Makes me think he could do good things for Wally.

Astonishing Member

So what happened to Wally #2 in HIC #9? Was he reabsorbed or something or is he still free out there while one Wally does the prison sentence?

The last panel of HIC #9 along with the text box makes me think hes out there
    He goes back in time to place the body and then becomes Wally #1 five days later.

It's a huge predestination paradox but I don't think King cares.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Bendis has written Bart for 6 issues and I kinda like his take on a speedster. Bart has been very useful and critical to the team. Makes me think he could do good things for Wally.
    Loads of people scoff at this but I'm right there with you. I actually think he would be ideal for a Wally series.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I'm with you guys, I'm really enjoying Young Justice atm and I loved the last twist about Superboy. I hope it means something for Bart and Conner.

And, yes, Bendis on a Wally West book would be awesome.
    Last edited by Spider-Ham; 06-05-2019 at 10:40 AM.

I'm with you guysn I'm really enjoying Young Justice atm and I loved the last twist about Superboy. I hope it means something for Bart and Conner.

And, yes, Bendis on a Wally West book would be awesome.
    I'd so be on board for a Bendis written Wally West book.

Quote Originally Posted by Lirica View Post
    Hope so too. It'll certainly get released at this stage, it's probably just a matter of wherever you preordered being able to get some. I usually keep an eye on some of the toy forums to see when people start getting their orders.
    Im going to try to see if I can get any updates on it.

I'm not reading it at the moment but I remember he wrote Bart really well in the first few issues. First time I've seen the Bart I know and love since the last Young Justice series.

Speaking of Wally and Bart.

f3ebfc733fc62f712bc0cea9182dc710.jpg

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

This is truly amazing. I LOVE how Brett Booth draw the pre-New 52 Wally West.

I like Bendis work. He wrote a hell of a run on my favorite Marvel character, Daredevil. He has enough pull that if he wanted to write Wally, I think he could. I loved his Bart in the new YJ run but did drop the title because it was moving fairly slow.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

This is truly amazing. I LOVE how Brett Booth draw the pre-New 52 Wally West.
    I don't like Booth's style but he's an artist that I love. He really needs to work on his same face that he keeps drawing.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Incredible Member

Since both characters are thoroughly trashed, I would love to see and ongoing Dick and Wally book, by some credible creator. Redeem them both, and entertain us all in the process.