Page 69 of 239 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3576
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Just like, WallyWestFan.

I will only give my money to Geoff Johns’ Shazam!, but that’s all. That being said, I still have hope for HiC #8. This is the last chance.

If Wally is a murderer, then every character is in danger and it’s just a matter of time before Jon Kent becomes the next Superboy Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Article doesn't say anything unless I'm missing something.

Anyways at this point I would.be surprised if Wally wasn't the killer in this piece of **** series. The rumors have been going on for awhile already and everything in the actual series points to it.

It will probably anger me enough to drop everything DC for awhile. Even though I know it's coming it's different then when it actually happens.

Oh well. No big loss. DC has been sucking for the last year anyways and I've lost all.interest. I'll continue reading all the back issues when DC used to be great.
    You will be happier for it and you aren't missing much I did this awhile back and it freed up my budget for books I actually enjoy.

My lone DC book for the foreseeable future will be Shazam! Johns is doing a great job with one of my favorite DC characters and the book is fun.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Just like, WallyWestFan.

I will only give my money to Geoff Johns’ Shazam!, but that’s all. That being said, I still have hope for HiC #8. This is the last chance.

If Wally is a murderer, then every character is in danger and it’s just a matter of time before Jon Kent becomes the next Superboy Prime.
    You can go ahead and let go of that hope. HiC #8 does Wally dirty and makes no damn sense.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Talon1load View Post
    You can go ahead and let go of that hope. HiC #8 does Wally dirty and makes no damn sense.
    You've read it? If so, please post spoilers (use proper spoil tags for the people who mind) here or hey, DM me.

Thanks.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    You've read it? If so, please post spoilers (use proper spoil tags for the people who mind) here or hey, DM me.

Thanks.
    Most likely it's what's been going around for months already.

Wally goes insane from having his life and family torn away, snaps and kills all the heroes. The end. Didio lives happily ever after.

And as a bonus he gets to rub it in the fans miserable faces with glee.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Oh, the rumors I know. I'm looking for what's actually in the comic.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

April 24th happens to be a day of some significance for me. Being that, am pondering whether I want that significant day soured for what is left of my eternity on Earth just for Didio's kicks and giggles.

(Considering all, I think I'm going to skip reading anything from or about DC until at least May. Make it a small Enjoy Good Things For A Change holiday.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    You will be happier for it and you aren't missing much I did this awhile back and it freed up my budget for books I actually enjoy.
    Yeah, just stop reading DC comics, they are in a very bad place right now. And quite frankly, you'll sleep better at night knowing you walked away from this horrible nightmare.

Wally goes insane from having his life and family torn away, snaps and kills all the heroes. The end. Didio lives happily ever after.

And as a bonus he gets to rub it in the fans miserable faces with glee.
    That's fucked up, this man is truly an evil monster. What the hell has he turned DC comics into?

People already said why he doesn't like Grayson so here's my part on the Wally West subject :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGx16xXt6Mw&t=325s

It starts at 1:15.

So basically, if we translate :

- "Flash Fans, back off" (I love this one)

- You don't really like Wally West. You just like Barry's clone. Because Wally is only interesting when he is written like Barry. Which is ... Well ... I don't even want to comment. But I don't think that growing up or not being a jeark means you are becoming like Barry. You are just ... Growing up.

- You don't like Wally West because he is a good character. You love Wally West because you grew up with Wally West.

- "JUST LIKE DICK GRAYSON" (it becomes funny)

- If you didn't understand the first time, then let's repeat : you shouldn't like these characters, because they were not likeable in the first place.

Have fun guys.
    Listen to what he says at 1:15, he sees Wally West as selfish and nothing more... because he is selfish. No one likes looking in the mirror.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Oh, the rumors I know. I'm looking for what's actually in the comic.
    This is the greatest mystery, one I cannot solve : why people don’t post spoilers when they can. I’ll read the full story before giving up. I really like Tom King and don’t want to believe that the man who wrote Batman Annual #2 will destroy a character like Wally West.

A character he loves. A character who shares his name with Mitch Gerads’ son.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

This is the greatest mystery, one I cannot solve : why people don’t post spoilers when they can. I’ll read the full story before giving up. I really like Tom King and don’t want to believe that the man who wrote Batman Annual #2 will destroy a character like Wally West.

Sometimes a writer can love a character and still go a direction fans don't like.

Extraordinary Member

Would KJ apa make a good Wally West for Titans

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Sometimes a writer can love a character and still go a direction fans don't like.
    Mass Murderer isn't really just any old unpopular direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    They've already casted Wally for Stargirl so I imagine it'd be wiser to stick to that same casting.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    carpets don't match the draps, so no.

It's a job. Wolfman didn't want to kill Barry either.