Page 212 of 239 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 3576
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

This is pretty cathartic at least.

20191120_220233.jpg

20191120_220304.jpg
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adset View Post
    Between Lobdell and Booth, FF#3 read like it was straight out of 1997. Except we were getting great Flash content back in '97, so that's probably a bad comparison.

I know Brett Booth loves Wally, and that's great, but he's still unable to draw legs, so it's weird that he's on a title starring a character who runs a lot. Wally's thighs were bigger than his chest cavity in a few panels.
    they probably gave it to him because he kept bugging them about doing a wally book. also noone else seems to really care about the character at dc.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post

20191120_220233.jpg

20191120_220304.jpg
    I honestly can't blame her.

Booth needs to stay away from Flash. I’m not buying the book because of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Except poor Superman is the only one who doesn’t have any skin in the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post

20191120_220233.jpg

20191120_220304.jpg
    Um, Wally and Roy I get but how is what happened to Dick Bruce and Clark's fault?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Um, Wally and Roy I get but how is what happened to Dick Bruce and Clark's fault?
    Well Clark has no skin in that game either, but Dick was shot specifically to hurt Bruce, and then, as they just recently pulled out of their ass, went an unknowingly recruited the Court of Owls to mess with his head. And then of course just abandon him to live on the streets as a hobo for villains like Scarecrow to immediately try and prey on him. Which the Court is also now trying to do.

That being said Donna doesn't get to say **** about Ric. Cause it's not like she reached out to her "friend" or anything.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 11-22-2019 at 05:20 AM.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
    Booth needs to stay away from Flash. I’m not buying the book because of him.
    Not a fan of much of Booth's art style, but then many of my favorite Waid stories also featured artist styles that made me cringe. I still purchased the trades and now am re-purchasing the newest versions.

From what I've seen of this mini so far... it's not the best story. Nor is it the worst (hello-go-away Flashpoint/HIC) It does feature Wally though and as long as they or Didio don't utterly muff it up in the last half I'm going to get the trade. If they do him good service past this mini... I'll even consider getting Flash War if it is not sold out by then. On no account am I getting HIC or the last coulple TITAN books though.

Ah HLL. Is that stupid heart pacemaker still considered canon by DC (if not by me.)?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Is that stupid heart pacemaker still considered canon by DC (if not by me.)?
    Yes and no? I mean, nothing has said it didn't happen.

But it's been pretty much ignored since Wally got healed at the end of that one Titans arc with Future!Donna. And even though it was technically retconned into his past as Kid Flash (which was the dumbest part of it), nobody has acknowledged it as such and I doubt they will in the future. So it's essentially been treated like it never happened.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rend20 View Post
    Yes and no? I mean, nothing has said it didn't happen.

But it's been pretty much ignored since Wally got healed at the end of that one Titans arc with Future!Donna. And even though it was technically retconned into his past as Kid Flash (which was the dumbest part of it), nobody has acknowledged it as such and I doubt they will in the future. So it's essentially been treated like it never happened.
    And I'm PERFECTLY fine with that remaining the case evermore.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Donna though brainwashed and crazy is 1000% right. The JL knew the Titans were suffering and did nothing to help. Bruce's AI at Sanctuary helped push Wally over the edge and that led to Roy's death. Superman is also kind of responsible for that, he should have enough common sense to know that an AI isn't going to be an effective psychiatrist.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Ah HLL. Is that stupid heart pacemaker still considered canon by DC (if not by me.)?
    I'm pretty sure it's not canon anymore. In Flash Forward #3, Wally is faster than and easily defeats a Superman.

I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure we should be worried to see Wally basically becoming a god.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's not canon anymore. In Flash Forward #3, Wally is faster than and easily defeats a Superman.

I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure we should be worried to see Wally basically becoming a god.
    As much as I enjoy AWESOME<tm> stuff, I gotta agree. Characters who become untouchable in power levels also become untouchable in story use.

I mean, that was the trouble with Superman getting more invulnerable every year and I adore [boyscout] Superman.

Truly awesome power levels should be kept at a minimum and only when there is a reason for their LIMITED TIME FRAME such as an unexpected power boost from an alien object that only rarely works or gets destroyed right after it is used.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Flash Forward #4 variant by in hyuk lee

Remind me: how many issues are there supposed to be in this miniseries?
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.