Page 46 of 239 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Guess who Johns gave a shout out to in DDC #9?
    That was fantastic.

“Have you ever heard of Wally West ?”

Luthor told Lois that there is a power undermining Superman/Hope/all creation and they have to look for one of its victims: Wally.
    This is really exciting. I hope Johns is going to make a Legion Of Three Worlds-move and bring our boy back.

Johns is really the only one to care. So nice to see him fighting back.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Finally there’s still someone at DC who cares about Wally, I felt emotional when I’ve read those lines in DoomsdayClock.
    Maybe there’s still hope, maybe...

I have a theory that Wally is “Missing” and now going to be the Key to the endgame when Lois and Lex find him
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    I have a theory that Wally is “Missing” and now going to be the Key to the endgame when Lois and Lex find him
    Hope you’re right, anyway I can’t place this within the damned HIC events.

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I feel Johns will make it that Wally is Missing and let someone fix HiC’s Events elsewhere
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Mighty Member

Maybe Wally is the reason for this issue’s delay. Maybe the powers that be don’t want Doomsday Clock spoiling his fate in Heroes in Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Happens after. The events of Heroes in Crisis have been referenced.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    That was fantastic.

Luthor told Lois that there is a power undermining Superman/Hope/all creation and they have to look for one of its victims: Wally.
    This is really exciting. I hope Johns is going to make a Legion Of Three Worlds-move and bring our boy back.

I also wonder if Tim Drake should be included in this search as well given his minor connection with Dr. Manhattan either that or Jor-el

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    That would be freaking epic.

In Johns We Trust.

Spectacular Member

lex saying "do you know wally west?" made me think of the episode of JLU where lex and wally swap bodies and when lex looks at wallys face he has no idea who he is.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

That was fantastic.

Do we dare to have hope? I've pretty much lost interest and given.up on DC. But this has made me feel the twinge of hope flaring up.

Johns vs Didio. Hope and light vs depression and darkness. Let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I also wonder if Tim Drake should be included in this search as well given his minor connection with Dr. Manhattan either that or Jor-el
    I would like to see Tim involved. There was clearly a plan to have him play a big part and I'm curious to see what it was. But probably won't happen. Especially with Bendis on him now.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member

I assume Wally won't make an appearance. He'll be referred to and maybe flashbacked to, but it's too late in the story to include him as a character significantly. Possibly because he's dead or otherwise stuck in an unusable situation because of HIC.

Wally had a lot of temporal chicanery going on and I could see Lex tracking that with comic science jargon.
    Last edited by Dred; 03-06-2019 at 08:59 AM.

Amazing Member

That was fantastic.

Maybe that's why this issue was delayed? This and the next Doomsday Clock would reveal the current status of Wally West before HiC wraps up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    I assume Wally won't make an appearance. He'll be referred to and maybe flashbacked to, but it's too late in the story to include him as a character significantly. Possibly because he's dead or otherwise stuck in an unusable situation because of HIC.

Wally had a lot of temporal chicanery going on and I could see Lex tracking that with comic science jargon.
    I still have faith in Johns. A ton of things can happen in 3 issues. Aaaaaand I would love to see Wally and Sup' teaming up against Manhattan, showing hope won't decay.

Astonishing Member

I still have faith in Johns. A ton of things can happen in 3 issues. Aaaaaand I would love to see Wally and Sup' teaming up against Manhattan, showing hope won't decay.
    Johns has said from the outset this is a Superman story. If Wally were available he would've gone with Donna and Dick on the trip to Mars. So he's otherwise unavailable. Maybe it ties into HiC (it'd be funny if that was part of the reason for the delays, for HiC to catch up or something if they wanted to tie it in) but the story has already moved slow enough and already has enough dangling plot threads that need to reunite (Rorschach II, Mime and Marionette with The Joker, Adrian's plan all need to come together along with Superman meeting Manhattan) that I don't think there's room for Wally. Wally will be apart of Lex's part of the story, but is unlikely to be significant via his presence. He's more significant as a clue as to what Manhattan did. Clues don't need character involvement, really.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I would love that. Two of my favorite heroes teaming up.

But no I don't see it happening. Not only cuz I would be blown away these days if DC ever did anything positive concerning Wally, but because then what would be the point of Heroes in Crap? A lot of it seems to revolve around how depressed and pathetic Wally is ever since he came back as well as having a huge hand in the murders themselves. So Doomsday Clock bringing back Wally all good would entirely undermine Heroes In crap. Which I would be ecstatic for but really don't see happening.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake