Page 82 of 239 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 3576

Wally powers were weird in Titans too.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Wally powers were weird in Titans too.
    As a result of his heart problem that has been fixed. There was at least catalyst for why his powers were weird there.
    Last edited by Rend20; 04-25-2019 at 12:58 AM.

Mighty Member

I’m guessing issue 9 is going to be Booster and Harley convincing Wally to keep living.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    The Titans are also his family.
    No, they aren't. They are very close friends, that's not the same as losing your children and wife.

I've got both. I have friends I've known since preschool (I'm 38), and if I had to pick between them or my children it would be a very, very easy choice.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I’m guessing issue 9 is going to be Booster and Harley convincing Wally to keep living.
    I didn't see anything like that in the solicitations for what it's worth. Also, since Wally is already dead by suicide, it kind of doesn't matter if he changes his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroes in Crisis #9 solicitation
    HEROES IN CRISIS #9
    written by TOM KING
    art and cover by CLAY MANN
    variant cover by RYAN SOOK
    The most-talked-about miniseries of the year reaches its stunning finale! The mystery behind the murders at Sanctuary is solved, but the mind behind it is one the heroes never expected. With their deepest secrets exposed, the Trinity has to consider how to carry on. Should the tragedy cause them to redouble their efforts to help their hurting comrades, or will they need to close up shop? The answers will be found in the ashes of this final showdown, and the fates of Booster Gold, Harley Quinn and the rest hang in the balance.
    ON SALE 05.22.19
    $3.99 US | 9 of 9 | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T+
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Still, I do wonder what the cover for HIC 9 means. Is this a new Flash? Is it Wally with deliberately miscolored hair? I haven't been keeping up with Flash, so I have no idea if this is an existing character, a misdirection, or someone new.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Mitch Gerads sent me a Long Reply about Wally and his love of Wally on Twitter
    Attachment 81631
    It's nice that he responded but I still call bs on all this.

As I said before these are fictional characters where the creators have full power. This whole "This is where the characters are by themselves and we can't do anything"is a load of it.

First off writers put them there in the first place. So just write them out of it. This is comics. Be creative. Or if not and Wally's moving to a better place has some plot holes then I'm sure the writers would be forgiven and the fans would just be happy to have Wally back. These characters do not have a life of their own. They are controlled by writers who can do whatever they want.

Clearly we see that from this **** show where nothing makes sense and Wally is written way out of character. Why? Because the writers can do whatever they want.

Also as has been said getting crushed by sad events is not what most people are upset about. It's not fun to see your favorite hero go through depression and hard times bit not the end of the world . And his stupid lightning outburst and killing the other heroes is a tragedy but still not character assassination. His covering everything up, which still makes no sense logicallly with the why or the how, is really the WTF?? Part that has everyone mad.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Extraordinary Member

I need wally in Titans

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I need wally in Titans
    There are no Titans. Didio doing a full sweep.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Extraordinary Member

Apparently, Tom King has received death threats over the issue. Definitely going overboard, but DC is definitely thumbing their noses at a lot of fans with their treatment of long-loved characters.

https://www.cbr.com/heroes-in-crisis...death-threats/

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Apparently, Tom King has received death threats over the issue. Definitely going overboard, but DC is definitely thumbing their noses at a lot of fans with their treatment of long-loved characters.

https://www.cbr.com/heroes-in-crisis...death-threats/
    As horrible as the story was and what it did to Wally, there is a clear line you do not cross. Any person who sends death threats over the internet regarding something as meaningless as fiction, sports, etc is a complete loser.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    As horrible as the story was and what it did to Wally, there is a clear line you do not cross. Any person who sends death threats over the internet regarding something as meaningless as fiction, sports, etc is a complete loser.
    Agree completely.

I wonder if Wally will change the past so that he never caused the deaths or engaged in a coverup, at least to everyone else, but still exist in his own timeline with the knowledge that he did do it.

That way there is not actual death outwardly attributed to him, but since the guilt remains, that could be why he ends up on the Suicide Squad (if that is indeed the case).
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I wonder if Wally will change the past so that he never caused the deaths or engaged in a coverup, at least to everyone else, but still exist in his own timeline with the knowledge that he did do it.

That way there is not actual death outwardly attributed to him, but since the guilt remains, that could be why he ends up on the Suicide Squad (if that is indeed the case).
    Considering we've already seen the funeral of Roy Harper in the pages of Green Arrow and Titans and seen Red Hood learn of his death in Red Hood: Outlaw, not to mention the tie-ins in Batman and Flash that doesn't really seem like a viable solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenzel Kim View Post
    Considering we've already seen the funeral of Roy Harper in the pages of Green Arrow and Titans and seen Red Hood learn of his death in Red Hood: Outlaw, not to mention the tie-ins in Batman and Flash that doesn't really seem like a viable solution.
    I'm only reading this Doomsday Clock and The Green Lantern, so I wasn't aware of all of the tie in-stuff.

The biggest thing they need to do to salvage his character is have him erase the cover-up.

Heroes come back all the time, so that part is an easy fix, and the deaths were accidental, so in theory the returned might forgive him that.
    Pull List:

I'm calling BS on all of what happened in HiC. This can't be really Wally, he's too experienced at this point to even "accidentally" cause something like that, let alone try to cover his tracks OR frame someone else for it. Haven't we read enough stories where heroes appear to do terrible things in some big event story and then in the very last issue it turns out to not be the case. We went through that with Secret Empire not too long ago, did fans not learn anything from that event. That wasn't the "real" Steve Rogers and I'm thinking this wasn't the "real" Wally West either.