Page 140 of 239 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 3576
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

The Flash/Speed Buggy was very good.

You should read it guys !

Well, about Flash Foward, not sure how I feel about this book tied with Sideways (look in the background), which is Didio’s baby.
    Last edited by Spider-Ham; 06-12-2019 at 11:53 AM.

Ok, Screw HiC and screw DC. To me it was always about what it lead to. Passing him off to Lobdell, just like with Ric, is flat out disgusting.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Lobdell and Booth?! DC could not have come up with a worse creative team, especially as they have Doc Shaner doing the covers! I love Wally West but I just don't know if I feel like reading another godawful comic featuring the character. I should be over the moon about a new Wally West mini but between HiC and this truly bottom-of-the-barrel creative team, I will probably only read this if I hear glowing things about it.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

In other speedster news, my boy and his team are finally coming back! Maybe Jay can get a proper return since Wally has been shite on so much lately.

https://www.newsarama.com/45563-just...this-fall.html
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    In other speedster news, my boy and his team are finally coming back! Maybe Jay can get a proper return since Wally has been shite on so much lately.

I feel the same way, almost, as I do with the Wally news. As much as I would love a Wally series and the return of the JSA it's going to be Didio's and Snyder's twisted vision of them.

Granted the JSA wont be as bad off as Wally but it will be far off from their triumphant return that Johns had in mind three years ago.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post

We definitely need a Jay/Wally/Bart book at the end of Flash Forward.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I feel the same way, almost, as I do with the Wally news. As much as I would love a Wally series and the return of the JSA it's going to be Didio's and Snyder's twisted vision of them.

Granted the JSA wont be as bad off as Wally but it will be far off from their triumphant return that Johns had in mind three years ago.
    Actually
    https://twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/stat...964320768?s=20

Snyder really does love the JSA it seems
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Actually
    https://twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/stat...964320768?s=20

Snyder really does love the JSA it seems
    That may be. He is not as character destroying as king or even bendis but I just don't really care for his writing.

And frankly as far as handling long beloved characters with dignity I don't trust anyone not named Geoff Johns currently at DC now.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

Does it feel like a RetCon is coming ? Yes, it does !

https://twitter.com/Demonpuppy/statu...80061480853506

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post

Don’t Do That... Don’t Give Me Hope
    Pull List:

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post

If it's up to Didio who is still technically in charge, I don't believe it. Why would he undo the very thing that he orchestrated and has tried so hard to do for years?

The only thing that would make me believe this is true is a situation where HIC had such a massive negative blow back that the powers higher than Didio told him he better fix this ****.

Too.much to hope for though.

Ya, Lobdell and Booth will fix things. They're good at that...hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Ya, Lobdell and Booth will fix things. They're good at that...hahaha
    Exactly.

This is just to milk peoples love for Wally and from the big train wreck of HIC who want to see what they will do next with Wally.

They will pump people's curiousity for every cent they can get for as long as they can until fans realize it's not going anywhere or just dragging Wally further through the mud.

It's Ric part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    The only thing that would make me believe this is true is a situation where HIC had such a massive negative blow back that the powers higher than Didio told him he better fix this ****.
    This is a possibility. But there is also the fact that they can make a lot of money by cleaning the mess they created.