Page 67 of 239 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 3576
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post

Iris is and could be everything Wally was and more if given the chance.
    And I just love her look ! I think it's the jacket, it changes everything !

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post

I thought it was Jesse with pants for a second there

Very awesome design.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Very cool design in the animated style. Wouldn't mind seeing this in a movie.

I still love the original KC version though.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Very cool design in the animated style. Wouldn't mind seeing this in a movie.

I still love the original KC version though.

Its ok.....
    I would love to see Iris West II coming back to the current time-line and confronting Barry for Flashpoint...

I would LOVE to see her in a mix of the ZOOM Costume (FROM THE TV SERIES!!!!) in the colors of the (I think it was in Flashpoint Wally West II, this silver red one)....

It would be so AWESOME if Barry gets attacked by the Speedster (because of the Full Covered Costume nobody knows who it is etc.)....

I like that she outperformes Barry beats him up and then removes the Mask and make him look into her eyes, look at the hair-color etc. so he understands who she is....

The Heroes in Crisis cover that never was :

Even if I’m really sad that Barry never got the chance to say goodbye to his boy, I think I’m kinda glad this cover never made it to the shelves.

Not sure. I am really lost on the HiC subject.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Its ok.....
    I would love to see Iris West II coming back to the current time-line and confronting Barry for Flashpoint...

I would LOVE to see her in a mix of the ZOOM Costume (FROM THE TV SERIES!!!!) in the colors of the (I think it was in Flashpoint Wally West II, this silver red one)....

It would be so AWESOME if Barry gets attacked by the Speedster (because of the Full Covered Costume nobody knows who it is etc.)....

I like that she outperformes Barry beats him up and then removes the Mask and make him look into her eyes, look at the hair-color etc. so he understands who she is....
    As much as I love Iris it's never really a great idea to debut your character by having them beat up a fan favorite to establish themselves.

Barry seeing the granddaughter who never was because of his fuckups would be powerful enough on its own. You wouldn't need a beatdown.

Speaking of, that's another huge fucking miss in Flash War. If Wally knew everything, he'd also know that Barry's own kids were erased by Flashpoint. Even if Barry never interacted with them upon his return (another massive fuckup that really, really messes with Barry's character) you'd think that'd be some obvious common ground.

To me, nothing Barry has done post Flash Point has come close to 90's Wally... be it from his own book or in the Justice League. Even the animated series's Wally is better, regardless of less powerful he was.

Barry is the lesser Flash and I hate what Dildio and King has done to Wally and his generation (my generation) of heroes.

Astonishing Member

My favorite Flash story since Barry came back that wasn't a cute one shot (Hello Annual #2!) was Running Scared. Which is basically just a background piece on Thawne from Return of Barry Allen more than it is a Barry comic itself. Go figure.

Speaking of, that's another huge fucking miss in Flash War. If Wally knew everything, he'd also know that Barry's own kids were erased by Flashpoint. Even if Barry never interacted with them upon his return (another massive fuckup that really, really messes with Barry's character) you'd think that'd be some obvious common ground.
    Now that I think about it, they haven't done much with that revelation from Thawne that the Tornado Twins turn into Rogues at some point.

Astonishing Member

The fact that the twins turn bad when Barry is around but were heroes without him isn't really a story I want to delve into. I chalked it up as Thane doing something insidious to twist them to hurt the Allens and leave it at that

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now that I think about it, they haven't done much with that revelation from Thawne that the Tornado Twins turn into Rogues at some point.
    I don't really read the Flash series these days, except when Wally appears, but I remember seeing that and I thought it was very ineteresting.

I would be up for Williamson exploring that further. I also liked Howard Porters design on future Barry and the twins in there.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Old Man Barry Allen is coming back in The Flash #74-75 if you’re interested

Well, he’s coming back to die, but ...

Astonishing Member

Future Barry coming back to die. Boy that sure sounds awfully familiar

Future Barry coming back to die. Boy that sure sounds awfully familiar
    In fact, there is a lot of things in Williamson’s run that seem very familiar.